Which means they do not stand on God’s word. With a little over 23 years in the Christian film festivals of America acting as a counselor or as an usher cleaning out the auditoriums between shows, I always liked seeing the altar call and the many souls that were saved that came to know HIM and begin their walk with Christ.
We involved local churches in the area to aid in counseling and sent a follow-up pastor from an area church to them based upon where they came from; it was a great opportunity for those who struggled with sharing the good news with others.
It allowed us to do it, and all the individual had to do was invite a friend to a free movie. If the friend gave his heart to Christ, you made a new brother and gained a crown, a friend who could trust you a friend for eternity. Who does not like to be trusted?
We did the Christian film festivals in Several states Lawrence Mass, Orlando, Florida, and Orange County, California; those were just some of the ones I knew about. My Son was in Orlando going to school, I went down to visit with him during a festival. While he attended school, I attended the film festival to lead others to Jesus. Every year for near twenty of them, I gave my week vacation from work to do this.
These are pictures of me with a couple of Notable Characters.
We had one rule that we did not send people to a Catholic church but a Protestant, well-established, Spirit-filled church.
I tried to get the evangelist in charge to show one movie that just opened my eyes to all those separated from God for all eternity. How can anyone look away from it and not be empathetic? I found it an enlightening film, and I had many relatives in the Catholic church many distanced themselves from me when I professed to be “Born Again” and married a Baptist woman. My stepfather’s aunt, a Nun, told me I had sided with the devil, and you can see how untrue that is, how is it they do not see who they are serving, and that is why America was fashioned to save them.
The Movie is under my film section, and I felt it was an important film to promote to show that Jesus is not number one for them in their lives, and they do not know HIM nor are they loving to the people JESUS came for first who gave us the Bible. They actually hate the Bible. The film states the obvious to the believer and those whose God’s Spirit has not renewed; they are oblivious to the dangers of the deception. I was hoping we could attract the Nuns in the area, but obviously, there was no empathy for my cause. Still, I wait for the straight arrows. I am not going to promote the image of the beast as so many are doing in the church; I will be pointing to the antichrist and antichrists.
This past Sunday was the fourteenth Valentine’s day; a well-spoken preacher evangelist talked about making peace with your enemy; if the enemy is a dark spirit, you cannot make peace with it, as it will oppress you and make your life horrible. Light is meant to expose the darkness in order to set the lost free; light is to shine on Jesus, not those who pretend to know Jesus, which is making a dark spirit a friend, it has come back to bite us unless you all feel we do need more Catholics in political power in America? How does a great Nation like ours fall? Think… If this was heaven, would you allow the same? Free will does not get left on the outside of the gate, and then you become the automaton HE did not want to begin with.
ROME must be overthrown for the Jewish people to see the Church Christ wants and know their messiah to be saved. Unfortunately, I have to wrestle with those who compromised and felt they did no wrong. They shepherd churches dressed as sheep. I never heard the word slander until I seen the movie Silence with Liam Neeson playing the part of a Catholic Jesuit, revealing how they were a major influence in keeping Jesus and Christianity out of Japan. Four hundred years into the future, we have Hiroshima, Nagasaki. China would not be standing with ROMAN Catholicism if they knew their WWII abuse by the Japanese was the failure of an Apostate Church.
Just as Jesus warned in HIS day, they go out of their way to make one convert and make them twice more the child of hell than themselves (Matthew 23:15).
God brought HIS word to be opened up to the world in the fields of England, and what did I get when I handed the answers to a minister “of a word” total disappointment attacking the work because they were done in King James English, how far we as a Nation have fallen. I live in a two-bedroom flat, and what a great threat I am to the powerful and those who want to be powerful. He will not win because he lost at the cross, so stop trying to defend him and his image.
The dragon put his precious stones back on and sucked the world into his deception; the church has straight arrows, and I will need much more where they are not claiming Catholic as Christian because a real saint would say that they are not just by seeing what they did to this great Nation selling us out to China to control the message and narrative.
The priestcraft is witchcraft and rebellion to the word.
Causing dissension between the loyalist to the kingdom of God and those who see no problem with compromise. Honoring God’s laws is not legalism. Who shall be in the rapture? Those who stand up and denounce the deception, who see the truth and stand on it.
Who are not afraid to open the word of God? Is that the rapture translation or the “I quite don’t get it” translation?
If the master of the Universe uses a book to set millions of souls free over four hundred years, why is it now so despised and treated as a poor translation?
Four hundred years is a time on God’s clock; it’s a stamp of this is HIS doing. NOAH preached four hundred years before the flood. Descendants of Abraham were enslaved 400 years before Moses. From Malachi to the Birth of Jesus was four hundred years to give the enemy time to gather all his false gods together in ROME.
This tree’s root is vulgar, vile, and offensive, and it has never produced any good fruit. It was 300 years after the temple’s destruction that Christians’ persecution ended as ROME embraced them. It only took another hundred to establish dominance control over the word by misinterpretation as they began to kill in Jesus name (That was not HIM). The movie Silence went back 400 years before the destruction of Nagasaki and Hiroshima.
The enemy turned the boiling pot of water down, only to gradually turn it up again. The wolves have ecumenical and evangelical churches that do not have us exposing the image of the beast but embracing it.
12 is God’s number for order and governance, yet when the last and greatest nation is founded, there are 13 colonies, and one is of the devil to destroy the work of true saints the ones that are not prayed to but should be prayed for.
Shepherds are to protect the flock and not let wolves in among them. If God were to make me a judge in his kingdom to discern the good from the evil, there is no way I stand for anything that came out of ROME only because I know the truth of what was planted and rooted there.
Before Nimrod or King Nebuchadnezzar ruled in Babylon, the angel over Babylon sought peaceful, gentle leadership like Jesus would have wanted. In fact, Jesus came as a gentle lamb, and they rejected HIM; now, he returns as a ferocious lion. Time causes people to forget, and they stopped making long journeys to where Noah’s ark had rested, and they forgot God. Every generation has those who forget God.
In heaven, that will be impossible as HIS light will be great and HIS SON visible, and my face occasionally will be popping in and out with my Chesire cat-like grin.
God is angry, and I see cancers and sickness falling among the churches that ignore my true findings. Why do you feel that a revival will begin by making God angry? It dumbfounds me; it makes me question whether the congregation of angels who lacked the faith and insisted on seeing the SON did not stir the light in Lucifer to anger that he then took it on himself.
God created Lucifer to bring praise to the SON; what he ended up doing is becoming a purifier. If the rebellion in heaven had not taken place, none of us would be here. Yet what the enemy meant for bad, God meant for good. We see a visual explanation of what is evil and what is good; we must decide how we must want to live and who to follow. The one who paved the way to good and eternal life or the one who seeks to be God? I don’t want anyone but God being God HE is excellent in what he does, and there is no room for improvement; HE is not ever going to step down, and it’s ludicrous to think HE ever will.
Psalms 78:1-72 KJV
(1) Maschil of Asaph. Give ear, O my people, to my law: incline your ears to the words of my mouth.
(2) I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old:
(3) Which we have heard and known, and our fathers have told us.
(4) We will not hide them from their children, showing to the generation to come the praises of the LORD, and his strength, and his wonderful works that he hath done.
(5) For he established a testimony in Jacob, and appointed a law in Israel, which he commanded our fathers, that they should make them known to their children:
(6) That the generation to come might know them, even the children which should be born; who should arise and declare them to their children:
(7) That they might set their hope in God, and not forget the works of God, but keep his commandments:
(8) And might not be as their fathers, a stubborn and rebellious generation; a generation that set not their heart aright, and whose spirit was not steadfast with God.
(9) The children of Ephraim, being armed, and carrying bows, turned back in the day of battle.
(10) They kept not the covenant of God, and refused to walk in his law;
(11) And forgat his works, and his wonders that he had showed them.
(12) Marvellous things did he in the sight of their fathers, in the land of Egypt, in the field of Zoan.
(13) He divided the sea, and caused them to pass through; and he made the waters to stand as an heap.
(14) In the daytime also he led them with a cloud, and all the night with a light of fire.
(15) He clave the rocks in the wilderness, and gave them drink as out of the great depths.
(16) He brought streams also out of the rock, and caused waters to run down like rivers.
(17) And they sinned yet more against him by provoking the most High in the wilderness.
(18) And they tempted God in their heart by asking meat for their lust.
(19) Yea, they spake against God; they said, Can God furnish a table in the wilderness?
(20) Behold, he smote the rock, that the waters gushed out, and the streams overflowed; can he give bread also? can he provide flesh for his people?
(21) Therefore the LORD heard this, and was wroth: so a fire was kindled against Jacob, and anger also came up against Israel;
(22) Because they believed not in God, and trusted not in his salvation:
(23) Though he had commanded the clouds from above, and opened the doors of heaven,
(24) And had rained down manna upon them to eat, and had given them of the corn of heaven.
(25) Man did eat angels’ food: he sent them meat to the full.
(26) He caused an east wind to blow in the heaven: and by his power, he brought in the south wind.
(27) He rained flesh also upon them as dust, and feathered fowls like as the sand of the sea:
(28) And he let it fall in the midst of their camp, round about their habitations.
(29) So they did eat, and were well filled: for he gave them their own desire;
(30) They were not estranged from their lust. But while their meat was yet in their mouths,
(31) The wrath of God came upon them, and slew the fattest of them, and smote down the chosen men of Israel.
(32) For all this they sinned still, and believed not for his wondrous works.
(33) Therefore their days did he consume in vanity, and their years in trouble.
(34) When he slew them, then they sought him: and they returned and enquired early after God.
(35) And they remembered that God was their rock, and the high God their redeemer.
(36) Nevertheless they did flatter him with their mouth, and they lied unto him with their tongues.
(37) For their heart was not right with him, neither were they stedfast in his covenant.
(38) But he, being full of compassion, forgave their iniquity, and destroyed them not: yea, many a time turned he his anger away, and did not stir up all his wrath.
(39) For he remembered that they were but flesh; a wind that passeth away, and cometh not again.
(40) How oft did they provoke him in the wilderness, and grieve him in the desert!
(41) Yea, they turned back and tempted God, and limited the Holy One of Israel.
(42) They remembered not his hand, nor the day when he delivered them from the enemy.
(43) How he had wrought his signs in Egypt, and his wonders in the field of Zoan:
(44) And had turned their rivers into blood; and their floods, that they could not drink.
(45) He sent divers sorts of flies among them, which devoured them; and frogs, which destroyed them.
(46) He gave also their increase unto the caterpiller, and their labour unto the locust.
(47) He destroyed their vines with hail, and their sycomore trees with frost.
(48) He gave up their cattle also to the hail, and their flocks to hot thunderbolts.
(49) He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them.
(50) He made a way to his anger; he spared not their soul from death, but gave their life over to the pestilence;
(51) And smote all the firstborn in Egypt; the chief of their strength in the tabernacles of Ham:
(52) But made his own people to go forth like sheep, and guided them in the wilderness like a flock.
(53) And he led them on safely, so that they feared not: but the sea overwhelmed their enemies.
(54) And he brought them to the border of his sanctuary, even to this mountain, which his right hand had purchased.
(55) He cast out the heathen also before them, and divided them an inheritance by line, and made the tribes of Israel to dwell in their tents.
(56) Yet they tempted and provoked the most high God, and kept not his testimonies:
(57) But turned back, and dealt unfaithfully like their fathers: they were turned aside like a deceitful bow.
(58) For they provoked him to anger with their high places, and moved him to jealousy with their graven images.
(59) When God heard this, he was wroth, and greatly abhorred Israel:
(60) So that he forsook the tabernacle of Shiloh, the tent which he placed among men;
(61) And delivered his strength into captivity, and his glory into the enemy’s hand.
(62) He gave his people over also unto the sword; and was wroth with his inheritance.
(63) The fire consumed their young men; and their maidens were not given to marriage.
(64) Their priests fell by the sword; and their widows made no lamentation.
(65) Then the Lord awaked as one out of sleep, and like a mighty man that shouteth by reason of wine.
(66) And he smote his enemies in the hinder parts: he put them to a perpetual reproach.
(67) Moreover he refused the tabernacle of Joseph, and chose not the tribe of Ephraim:
(68) But chose the tribe of Judah, the mount Zion which he loved.
(69) And he built his sanctuary like high palaces, like the earth which he hath established for ever.
(70) He chose David also his servant, and took him from the sheepfolds:
(71) From following the ewes great with young he brought him to feed Jacob his people, and Israel his inheritance.
(72) So he fed them according to the integrity of his heart; and guided them by the skilfulness of his hands.
You want anger so God sends judgment against the dragon and his supporters you want him to rejoice then you honor his word and trust the plan. If I am the antichrist in a two-bedroom flat, well then how will God get me to the top without having me bow to the ecumenical crowd? Their rock is not my ROCK I have a HOLY FATHER, and HE sits the right hand of Jesus in Majesty.
JESUS has value!
Because of something that happened a long time ago that brought a curse on the earth before man was made, this has to be righted because God will not repent of that curse until it is. These six verses in Jeremiah changed my life and opened my eyes to the great plan if I be lifted from the earth, I will draw all men unto me.
Jeremiah 4:22-28 KJV
(22) For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.
(23) I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.
(24) I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
(25) I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
(26) I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.
(27) For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.
(28) For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.
Am I to be hated of men because HE wrote HIS story into my life? Does that not make me a living word, a messenger to the world. Do I need to be Benny Hinn, Wigglesworth, or anyone else, for that matter? What if God wanted you to be someone else?
Is compassion in the making?
Can you discern the following? Is this man Justin Peters and his interviewer wrong or right about why your Church Shouldn’t Play Bethel and Hillsong Music? You must judge because some of us are going, and some of us are staying to face the beast they created because they ignored the truth.
Justin Peters is a righteous man, and sometimes he gets it wrong. I do not believe he did this time, but his call in what happened in Boston, Mass 23 years ago was out of line; that performance was for me to understand what God wants to do, remake some Bible stories that will open many eyes.
Come out of her so we can save souls.
I like making friends and try to show myself to be friendly since this call I find myself being angry at what God has been revealing to me. The world has two holy fathers in it and both of them are imposters so I was told by my brother from another mother I am not supposed to think of myself better than another. He was absolutely right so it is almost impossible to do this call but I also know what spirit he is of and God is in the business of restoring what is broken.
So there are two holy father imposters and two brothers one a murder another who had God’s respect united to win the world to Christ, he need only be the one to repent. Maybe it should be me who is sorry for opening up the words of God made by lamps of light in Protestant England and side with you brother and your beast or it’s at least his image.
He only needs to call back the lamps he asked me to pray against you can have them when your ready to confess who you are. They were asked to leave the home they were in and I did nothing wrong. Then shortly thereafter he was removed from his own home. God is good and vengeance belongs to the LORD. Granted I may have jumped the gun and needed to grow a little more, now that I am ready, he does not seem to be so. Maybe he knows who the burning man is and is scared of the call. It is a momentous call that no one should do it alone.
Brother Abel (Benjamin).