Dwight Lyman Moody (February 5, 1837 – December 22, 1899 age 62), also known as D. L. Moody, was an American evangelist and publisher connected with the Holiness Movement, who founded the Moody Church, Northfield School and Mount Hermon School in Massachusetts (now Northfield Mount Hermon School), Moody Bible Institute and Moody Publishers. One of his most famous quotes was “Faith makes all things possible… Love makes all things easy.“
A lot of good Bible teachers come from Massachusetts.
Every now and again God likes to shine a light on the stars that he sent to earth to make the way for others to receive Jesus. This is one of those men you could trust who would have seen right through the ecumenical movement of today and the deceptive gifts.
12+22+18+99+62 =213 This is how we derive at the passage we start with David’s heart as most crop circles point there, then we proceed towards the heart of God the four chambers/gospels Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.
213-150 psalms = 63 -31 Proverbs=32 -12 Ecclesiastes=20- Song of Solomon 8= Isaiah 12
According to Moody’s memoir, his teacher, Edward Kimball, said:
I can truly say, and in saying it I magnify the infinite grace of God as bestowed upon him, that I have seen few persons whose minds were spiritually darker than was his when he came into my Sunday School class; and I think that the committee of the Mount Vernon Church seldom met an applicant for membership more unlikely ever to become a Christian of clear and decided views of Gospel truth, still less to fill any extended sphere of public usefulness. ~wikipedia
Isaiah 12:1-6 KJV
(1) And in that day thou shalt say, O LORD, I will praise thee: though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me.
(2) Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.
(3) Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.
(4) And in that day shall ye say, Praise the LORD, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted.
(5) Sing unto the LORD; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth.
(6) Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.
The Moody Church was founded in Chicago Illinois where I was born I was raised in Methuen (Me the one) Massachusettes.
I love my Father
I’m either a liar a lunatic or
For those who would like to share Jesus with others and do it so the HOLY SPIRIT converts them check this App out.