Billy Graham was a wise man who spoke righteousness and sought to shine a light on the soul in darkness. He was a Baptist Evangelist. My first work as a new Christian in Christ was to act as a counselor at his Boston Crusade in May of 1982 the same month, and the year I was saved.
I was saved on the fifth of May soul winning on the thirtieth of May. I was led to a Baptist Church and quickly joined the Evangelism Committee. I was a Baptist, and the truth is Baptist never die, so how can there be an appointed time?
Billy Graham was 90 years old when I received my tap on the shoulder from Jesus after discovering the truth in Egypt. My mistake was involving myself with an AG church, having felt I found the vessel that will carry the mantle of Elijah.
The darkness in him threw up its hands and decided what’s the use if God is going to use someone at the bottom to do the job, he was disappointed that leader the world was waiting for is not at the top already. Spirit in him felt he would need to find another home, so he fought to stay and held all his congregations loved ones behind.
Instead of seeing the wisdom in the call God had given me, he decided the mantle I was given needed his forty years of Christian Experience. He so began the onslaught of human psychology, and devil advocacy like I am going to believe he believes Catholics are Christian? Can anyone who has read the Bible really believe that?
Then again, people who become deceived that they have been seduced to the darkness are too proud to admit it.
Jesus came for the Jewish people first, and who in their right walk with God would allow stumbling blocks in their path? Certainly not a real Christian man or woman?
I am going to provide you a clue about winning the world to Christ. It was not for Billy Graham to win the world; it was his purpose to put the light in the clay jars of God’s army. An army bigger than Gideon’s, but with the same plan in mind, they sit at places of work praying for their co-workers and lost family members. Someone rising up in the last days who supports Christ will crack open the jars and say surprise Philistines the armies of God are here. Claiming this may be the guy who is going to send you to cross in the tribulation or to hell if you take the mark.
The Jewish people are the reason I rise up to worship and find great joy in the word their prophets gave; I owe them, we all do. We owe them a great debt of gratitude. Their priesthood was the only priesthood God needed, and when HE sent the final sacrifice, it was needed no more.
My walk with God begins at the cross.
They were expecting a messiah who would throw off their shackles and restore the Davidic Kingdom, and they wanted someone who would gather an army together against Rome. They are still waiting, and this time Rome is a lot bigger, but in rising up an army to crush them, they will see their messiah as Jesus is lifted through us above the head of Rome.
We all need to throw off the shackles of Rome if we do not, they will devour our wives and children with their plans of war. They represent the first rebellion who had no women and had no interest in them. They sought only top take over the kingdom without Christ at its head. The Jews represent the angels who remained faithful to God and awaiting the SON in heaven. The Church represents CHRIST, who is the SAVIOR of the world.
Like a transformer, we must submit to the authority God gives us if you are like early fallen Babylon, who did not want meek you seek Nimrod.
These lamps/lights who made the crop images do not need your instruction you need theirs.
I still believe that stones should remain stones and not be turned into bread and that the word is still the changing factor in a man’s heart, not some Pentacostal foolishness that leads to Rome.
Why, God, do you not bless us? Think, why are you not blessing Israel?
Born William Franklin Graham Jr.
November 7, 1918
Charlotte, North Carolina, U.S.
Died February 21, 2018 (aged 99)
Montreat, North Carolina, U.S
Baptists don’t die; they change residence.
Proverbs 10:1-32 KJV
(1) The proverbs of Solomon. A wise son maketh a glad father: but a foolish son is the heaviness of his mother.
(2) Treasures of wickedness profit nothing: but righteousness delivereth from death.
(3) The LORD will not suffer the soul of the righteous to famish: but he casteth away the substance of the wicked.
(4) He becometh poor that dealeth with a slack hand: but the hand of the diligent maketh rich.
(5) He that gathereth in summer is a wise son: but he that sleepeth in harvest is a son that causeth shame.
(6) Blessings are upon the head of the just: but violence covereth the mouth of the wicked.
(7) The memory of the just is blessed: but the name of the wicked shall rot.
(8) The wise in heart will receive commandments: but a prating fool shall fall.
(9) He that walketh uprightly walketh surely: but he that perverteth his ways shall be known.
We know who you are come out of her.
(10) He that winketh with the eye causeth sorrow: but a prating fool shall fall.
(11) The mouth of a righteous man is a well of life: but violence covereth the mouth of the wicked.
(12) Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.
(13) In the lips of him that hath understanding wisdom is found: but a rod is for the back of him that is void of understanding.
(14) Wise men lay up knowledge: but the mouth of the foolish is near destruction.
(15) The rich man’s wealth is his strong city: the destruction of the poor is their poverty.
(16) The labour of the righteous tendeth to life: the fruit of the wicked to sin.
(17) He is in the way of life that keepeth instruction: but he that refuseth reproof erreth.
(18) He that hideth hatred with lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, is a fool.
(19) In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise.
(20) The tongue of the just is as choice silver: the heart of the wicked is little worth.
(21) The lips of the righteous feed many: but fools die for want of wisdom.
(22) The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.
(23) It is as sport to a fool to do mischief: but a man of understanding hath wisdom.
(24) The fear of the wicked, it shall come upon him: but the desire of the righteous shall be granted.
(25) As the whirlwind passeth, so is the wicked no more: but the righteous is an everlasting foundation.
(26) As vinegar to the teeth, and as smoke to the eyes, so is the sluggard to them that send him.
(27) The fear of the LORD prolongeth days: but the years of the wicked shall be shortened.
Billy was 99 years old.
Brian Jones was 27, Jim Morrison was 27, Jimmy Hendrix was 27, Janis Joplin was 27.
The Bible is true!
(28) The hope of the righteous shall be gladness: but the expectation of the wicked shall perish.
(29) The way of the LORD is strength to the upright: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity.
(30) The righteous shall never be removed: but the wicked shall not inhabit the earth.
(31) The mouth of the just bringeth forth wisdom: but the froward tongue shall be cut out.
(32) The lips of the righteous know what is acceptable: but the mouth of the wicked speaketh frowardness.