We are here on a mission of mercy; mercy always precedes judgment.
It is the responsibility of the Church to call out the 144,000! While doing this the message of the gospel will be heard and the seriousness of the matter revealed. Hell is real and many will now have a chance to escape it.
Uniting the body of Christ is a must in order to set the captives free we split in order to allow the dragon to be revealed. Now it is time to unite and expose the dragon while the money he sucked out of the world into his store house will be used for the harvest. This will give him his peace plan and get his temple built so that he can have his seven years as promised.
(1) There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
(2) The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from G-d: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except G-d be with him.
(3) Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of G-d.
(4) Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother’s womb, and be born?
(5) Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of G-d.
(6) That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
(7) Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
(Verily, Verily means insistent He is enforcing that one must have the new nature in him if one is to make resurrection. When the spirit of G-d comes in you there is no mistaken who it is, almost immediately you feel liberation and freedom and power. You begin to care about others and love for them consumes you. The Spirit seeks only to speak of Christ and focuses on Him and no other.)
(8) The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
(9) Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?
(10) Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?
(11) Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
(12) If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
(13) And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
(14) And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
(15) That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
(16) For G-d so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
(17) For G-d sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
120total visits,2visits today