Dealing righteously with “The impossible Call.” and why can’t God have one good friend that refuses to submit to the serpent?
To crush his head we must rise above it not sit under it.
(16) And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
(17) And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
(18) He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
(19) Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
(20) The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?
(21) Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.
(22) But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.
(23) Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.
(24) And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
(25) When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?
(26) But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
(27) Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?
(28) And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
(29) And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name’s sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.
(30) But many that are first shall be last, and the last shall be first.
Abel was the first casualty of the war. His team is departing first.
The impossible call mentioned in my last post could only be possible as a SON of God who points to the ONLY begotten SON of God. That is why we have the tribe of Benjamin on the pinnacle of the cross, acting as a new covering on the cross. He sits above the Son’s of Joseph, Manasseh, and Ephriam.
Benjamin is, in fact, the brother of Joseph by direct bloodline through the same mother. God labored longer for the people of the earth than those who are behind the veil Leah represents them “the angels” while Rachel represents us.
When Benjamin comes forth, the sun is setting in the west; the day is ending.
Rachel died after Benjamin was born.
The SUN rose in the east, staring into the LION of the tribe of Judah we know that it sets in the west and where the Lion is laying a shadow falls on HIM, and the SON of God LION of the tribe of Judah should never be placed in someone’s shadow.
Who’s that Lion over there? Lying in the dirt placed by a liar who is always lying that he knows God?
So for Benjamin to work, he must point to the Ancient of Days and shine his light on HIM. Benjamin must use the wisdom that the last covering failed to use to send many back to the worship of the SON of God. Something the original covering was supposed to do.
The head of Christ points to the west and is the mind of Christ. All our western technology used efficiently and appropriately can send many to the cross in time for the rapture. For instance, each crop circle points to a Bible verse and tells a story placed in England. Then we have the App sharing Jesus without fear another excellent piece of tech.
The elect sees the value in this Benjamin. Those who defend the harlot do not and equally are not making the resurrection but will remain behind for the tribulation.
To say you love God with all your heart, mind, and soul and stand with those who caused the problems in society pretending they knew God says no, you don’t love HIM or know HIM clearly, you don’t even understand that Sin must be punished and removed from society.
People like this will be a problem in heaven if they do not get right with God before the rapture.
A simple knowledge of Good and Evil should tell you if it offends the Jews, it offends the angels that remained in heaven awaiting the SON they were told would come. Abel was just a fill-in until the very begotten SON born of a Virgin arrived. God came through the equipment HE built, as did we.
He will wipe away your tears, and we will remember no more our pain, is that a two-way street? Did he do that to the angels who doubted or asked to see the SON? Did HE set the example for which they would have to enter the earth as well?
Hebrews 13:2 KJV
(2) Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
The angels in heaven the watchers see others place rocks of stumbling in the path of the Jews; this says to the angels you also seek to do them harm when you get into heaven. So it goes without saying people that do this are not getting in, not by the rapture anyway. The only other way is proving your love to God in martyrdom in the tribulation that proves to be a revival of Socialist euthanasia and inquisition combined. This time it is not a cookie but a chip implanted into the person.
Unfortunately, a good preacher could not get a revival started where I was attending because he lacked the wisdom to do so. His wisdom was fleshly hateful and spiteful, and his congregation suffered for it, including their lost families and friends. He knows that God hates to be mocked but mocked HIM in my presence and expected me to correct his ignorance. You think I’m the evil one, while he does the evil which does not start revivals that turn the world upside down.
Truth starts revivals. Setting captives free starts revivals, why would Father start a revival in a church who is going to take the new converts and lead them to become offensive to the Jewish people by aligning them with the harlots’ agenda which is not God’s agenda?
It if it offends the Jews, it offends the Angels who are watching very closely and are in charge of who goes and who stays. If you are left behind, it is to learn the lesson so many are overlooking.
A double-minded person is unstable in all their ways. Their ground is shaky and not reliable. A person recently came back from ISRAEL and began to talk about how ISRAEL is essential to the church, and God’s overall work and in the same breath spoke how wonderful the Catholic Church preserved the holy sites in ISRAEL.
You should know their sites are not what they claim. They are lies and what does one expect from liars who support a queen of heaven the Jews were forbidden even to consider.
Jeremiah 7:17-19 KJV
(17) Seest thou not what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem?
(18) The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.
(19) Do they provoke me to anger? saith the LORD: do they not provoke themselves to the confusion of their own faces?
SEE where Virgo is in the sky in relationship to Leo the Lion and Libra the scales of Justice that’s how God placed them and Catholics cannot change that or where he placed Virgo in the wilderness temple, and she is still not above Benjamin!
The message is clear they do not know God or the SON of God, and neither do the Pentecostals who sleep with her blinded by her outward appearance when inwardly they are lost. Pentecostals are not helping the cause of saving them, which reveals speaking in tongues or slaying people in the spirit has less maturity than say, John MacArthur. This behavior is giving me, and the angel’s reason to question has God chosen Catholicism over Protestantism and Born Again Jews?
Has HE now preferred Jesus to be in the shadows of others?
It’s not possible ever! That’s why we are here; someone wanted the SON in his shadow as HIS pet.
God turned the tables and has made him the pet, and he and his ministers do not like the idea.
This is not hard people just see the value and side with Abel that Jesus is the only way into the Kingdom of God and that the gifts will cease, but the word shall endure forever.
Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God. Now, who wants to hide the word and give the people no faith and hope?
Not I. The preacher who communicates well says to the congregation it was his job to preach, but it was the HOLY SPIRIT’s job to convict and stir revival, it has to start in your own heart first pastor.
So if you are siding with the harlot and her doctrines of demons, you get their revival which does not stand on God’s word or defend the truth; it is filled with emotionalism and overlooks where the SON is positioned. Clearly, by the judgment that came on, his congregation said he was not concerned about the SON’s position, the only begotten and HIS adopted son Abel.
Come out of her my People is so that she can be saved and her followers. They make cookies now and offer up Jesus in a mock sacrifice by a priesthood that was ended in the new covenant that mocks the Jewish traditions that God equally ended at the cross, all except for the days of remembrance.
The following image made in the crop fields of England. It reveals a very stern and angry face; it could very well be the face of Babel, which pointed to Matthew 18 showing anger; it is not the face Babel it is, however, an angry face.
Ten raised cuts multiply the eye of eight equals 80 subtract the pyramids that should have never been built that make the eyes angry. The enemy had to make slaves of God’s chosen people to hide his sin when he began his new world order claiming he did not need to worship the SON the Psalm is Psalm 78:1-72
Psalms 78:1-72 KJV
(1) Maschil of Asaph. Give ear, O my people, to my law: incline your ears to the words of my mouth.
(2) I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old:
(3) Which we have heard and known, and our fathers have told us.
(4) We will not hide them from their children, shewing to the generation to come the praises of the LORD, and his strength, and his wonderful works that he hath done.
(5) For he established a testimony in Jacob, and appointed a law in Israel, which he commanded our fathers, that they should make them known to their children:
(6) That the generation to come might know them, even the children which should be born; who should arise and declare them to their children:
(7) That they might set their hope in God, and not forget the works of God, but keep his commandments:
(8) And might not be as their fathers, a stubborn and rebellious generation; a generation that set not their heart aright, and whose spirit was not stedfast with God.
(9) The children of Ephraim, being armed, and carrying bows, turned back in the day of battle.
Became catholic and surrendered to the harlot?
(10) They kept not the covenant of God, and refused to walk in his law;
(11) And forgat his works, and his wonders that he had shewed them.
(12) Marvellous things did he in the sight of their fathers, in the land of Egypt, in the field of Zoan.
(13) He divided the sea, and caused them to pass through; and he made the waters to stand as an heap.
(14) In the daytime also he led them with a cloud, and all the night with a light of fire.
(15) He clave the rocks in the wilderness, and gave them drink as out of the great depths.
(16) He brought streams also out of the rock, and caused waters to run down like rivers.
(17) And they sinned yet more against him by provoking the most High in the wilderness.
(18) And they tempted God in their heart by asking meat for their lust.
(19) Yea, they spake against God; they said, Can God furnish a table in the wilderness?
(20) Behold, he smote the rock, that the waters gushed out, and the streams overflowed; can he give bread also? can he provide flesh for his people?
(21) Therefore the LORD heard this, and was wroth: so a fire was kindled against Jacob, and anger also came up against Israel;
(22) Because they believed not in God, and trusted not in his salvation:
(23) Though he had commanded the clouds from above, and opened the doors of heaven,
(24) And had rained down manna upon them to eat, and had given them of the corn of heaven.
(25) Man did eat angels’ food: he sent them meat to the full.
(26) He caused an east wind to blow in the heaven: and by his power he brought in the south wind.
(27) He rained flesh also upon them as dust, and feathered fowls like as the sand of the sea:
(28) And he let it fall in the midst of their camp, round about their habitations.
(29) So they did eat, and were well filled: for he gave them their own desire;
(30) They were not estranged from their lust. But while their meat was yet in their mouths,
(31) The wrath of God came upon them, and slew the fattest of them, and smote down the chosen men of Israel.
(32) For all this they sinned still, and believed not for his wondrous works.
(33) Therefore their days did he consume in vanity, and their years in trouble.
(34) When he slew them, then they sought him: and they returned and enquired early after God.
(35) And they remembered that God was their rock, and the high God their redeemer.
(36) Nevertheless they did flatter him with their mouth, and they lied unto him with their tongues.
(37) For their heart was not right with him, neither were they stedfast in his covenant.
(38) But he, being full of compassion, forgave their iniquity, and destroyed them not: yea, many a time turned he his anger away, and did not stir up all his wrath.
(39) For he remembered that they were but flesh; a wind that passeth away, and cometh not again.
(40) How oft did they provoke him in the wilderness, and grieve him in the desert!
(41) Yea, they turned back and tempted God, and limited the Holy One of Israel.
(42) They remembered not his hand, nor the day when he delivered them from the enemy.
(43) How he had wrought his signs in Egypt, and his wonders in the field of Zoan:
(44) And had turned their rivers into blood; and their floods, that they could not drink.
(45) He sent divers sorts of flies among them, which devoured them; and frogs, which destroyed them.
(46) He gave also their increase unto the caterpiller, and their labour unto the locust.
(47) He destroyed their vines with hail, and their sycomore trees with frost.
(48) He gave up their cattle also to the hail, and their flocks to hot thunderbolts.
(49) He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them.
(50) He made a way to his anger; he spared not their soul from death, but gave their life over to the pestilence;
(51) And smote all the firstborn in Egypt; the chief of their strength in the tabernacles of Ham:
(52) But made his own people to go forth like sheep, and guided them in the wilderness like a flock.
(53) And he led them on safely, so that they feared not: but the sea overwhelmed their enemies.
(54) And he brought them to the border of his sanctuary, even to this mountain, which his right hand had purchased.
(55) He cast out the heathen also before them, and divided them an inheritance by line, and made the tribes of Israel to dwell in their tents.
(56) Yet they tempted and provoked the most high God, and kept not his testimonies:
(57) But turned back, and dealt unfaithfully like their fathers: they were turned aside like a deceitful bow.
(58) For they provoked him to anger with their high places, and moved him to jealousy with their graven images.
(59) When God heard this, he was wroth, and greatly abhorred Israel:
(60) So that he forsook the tabernacle of Shiloh, the tent which he placed among men;
(61) And delivered his strength into captivity and his glory into the enemy’s hand.
(62) He gave his people over also unto the sword, and was wroth with his inheritance.
(63) The fire consumed their young men, and their maidens were not given to marriage.
(64) Their priests fell by the sword; and their widows made no lamentation.
(65) Then the Lord awaked as one out of sleep, and like a mighty man that shouteth by reason of wine.
(66) And he smote his enemies in the hinder parts: he put them to a perpetual reproach.
(67) Moreover he refused the tabernacle of Joseph, and chose not the tribe of Ephraim:
(68) But chose the tribe of Judah, the mount Zion which he loved.
(69) And he built his sanctuary like high palaces, like the earth which he hath established for ever.
(70) He chose David also his servant, and took him from the sheepfolds:
(71) From following the ewes great with young he brought him to feed Jacob his people, and Israel his inheritance.
(72) So he fed them according to the integrity of his heart; and guided them by the skilfulness of his hands.
Rome is not listed among the Seven Churches and if it was which would it be in the seven churches if Revelation? Why would you want it representing you to the world? Is this what you want Jesus to come back too?
My new world order says you have to worship the SON and HIM alone and only appreciate me. I’ll shine the light on HIM and truth.
Why can’t God have at least one good friend?
|The rule of thumb to be considered a member of the Church is not only to be Born Again as required by Jesus but place no stumbling block to the lost sheep of Israel. Those who do reveal themselves as those who do not love Christ with all their heart.
|Some resources are commissioned earned Audible links at Amazon to assist in supporting the site. Should you choose to go further in your studies.
|The life and ministry of Richard M. Bennett was truly a blessing and a precious gift from our gracious, sovereign Lord.
Richard was an extremely rare individual, especially in the 21st century. He possessed the character traits that are nearly impossible to find in our day all combined together in the heart and mind of one man. Those traits included an unwavering passion and determination to boldly proclaim the undiluted truth of Christ Jesus, His Gospel and His Word, and to boldly expose the cunning and damning deceptions of Christ’s disguised enemies. All this was pouring out from the palpably humble, meek, tender,
compassionate and loving heart of a gentle servant who would much rather see the never-dying souls of men, women and children spared from the torments of an eternal hell than spared from temporarily hurt feelings, troubled consciences and sleepless nights. When Richard’s words offend, it is the Gospel itself flowing from his speech that cuts his hearers, not anything ad hominem or unnecessarily offensive that sadly, all too often, accompanies the bold words of bold men whose egos tarnish any good they are seeking to accomplish.
|The phenomena of what is called speaking in tongues continues to this day. The modern-day fallacy of "tongues" promotes the falsehood that someone who "speaks in tongues" is spiritually superior to one who does not engage in this practice.
The gift of tongues is just that a gift given to you by God in your time alone with HIM so that when you receive it you know it was an intimate transaction and not one learned by one without the wisdom of understanding what a gift is.
I heard pastors proclaiming what a great growth the Pentacostal movement is having while there is even a decline in the Catholic church.
Could it be the seminar converts who like so many others believe they are saved is this the same as receiving the cookie Jesus? Why do they remain loyal to a system that has its roots in hell and hides the truth from Israel?
Richard Bennett and Greg Bentley expose this dreadful lie which continues as Pentecostal people work together with Roman Catholics. Moreover, a delegation of Pentecostals, led by televangelist Kenneth Copeland, met with Pope Francis at the Vatican in November 2015. Thus, it is truly necessary that this expanding falsehood is challenged with biblical truth.
For more information on the Charismatic Ecumenical Movement please visit: https://bereanbeacon.org/ecumenism/
|Reports of Paranormal and supernatural activity are on the rise worldwide. For instance, tens of millions visit apparition sites hoping to encounter the Blessed Virgin-Mary; many believe that these increasing manifestations signal the advent of a new era on earth.
Thousands of messages from the apparition of Mary indicate that we are entering a critical moment in world history - cataclysmic changes may soon occur.
Those who follow the apparitions believe Mary has come to turn us back to God, while others insist that these events are either fabrications or the working of Satan.
My take on it...If God had something important to reveal to us would he not deliver the message HIMSELF or find a vessel who could read the handwriting on the wall sort of speak?
Something we could all see and relate too not just a small group of individuals after all HE desires that none perish than why just send her to that small group?
Like false supernatural gifts, it makes them think they are superior to the rest of us.
Do you think maybe Jesus would make more appearances if HE was not summoned all the time like a genie to go into a cookie by their magical Latin words?
Back to introducing the video.
Does the Bible anticipate apparitions, signs and wonders in the last days? Does the Word of God reveal the origins of these phenomena? How might the apparition of Mary and other paranormal events transform the world in the third millennium?
This program tests these messages with the Word of God.
On a more personal note, I asked a Christian Film Festival Evangelist to show this video at the festival and reach out to the nuns of the community. He refused and a year later he lost his ministry and his family.
|In the new covenant created by Christ, the priesthood is dissolved. Its purpose no longer needed HIS was authorized through Moses and intentionally scattered in 70 AD the Final sacrifice had come. Rome restored the priesthood and began killing those who would read the Bible without their interpretation. They brought back the sacrifice utilizing a mock altar. There are seven Churches mentioned in revelation, not one. Theirs is not even among the seven. Learn how the printing of the 1611 King James Bible came to be, and how the King James version slowly replaced the Geneva Bible, which was popular among the early American Colonists.
|This is an excellent look at the religious system of the Catholic Church from the inside. Charles Chiniquy was born at Kamouraska, Quebec, Canada of Roman Catholic parents. He studied at the college of Nicolet in Canada, professor of belles-lettres, after graduation he entered the priesthood (at an early age) and continued therein until he was an old man. At the age of 49 he left the Roman church taking his congregation with him and became a Presbyterian minister. His encounters with the inner workings of the of the Roman church are so enlightening that it could only come from someone who was embedded in such a system for so many years. He later published a number of books and tracts on temperance and about his life and experiences in the Catholic church, of which some became very popular and were translated into several languages. In this book he covers such subjects as:
· The Bible and the Priest of Rome,
· Preparation for the First Communion-Initiation to Idolatry,
· Intellectual Education in the Roman Catholic College
· Moral and Religious Instruction in the Roman Catholic Colleges
· Protestant Children in the Convents and Nunneries of Rome
· Rome and Education- Why the Church of Rome hate the Common Schools of the United States, and want to destroy them?
· Theology of the Church of Rome: its Anti-Christian Character
· The Vow of Celibacy
· The Impurities of the Theology of Rome
· The Priests of Rome and the Holy Fathers.
Available in Audible from Amazon.
· How I Swore to give up the Word of God to follow the Word of Men
· The Roman Catholic Priesthood, or Ancient and Modern Idolatry
· Nine Consequences of the Dogma of Transubstantiation.
· The Old Paganism under a Christian Name
· Strange and Sacrilegious Traffic in the so-called Body and Blood of Christ
· Enormous Sums of Money made by the Sale of Masses
· Conversions of Protestants to the Church of Rome
· How the priest spy on the Protestants through the Confessional
And much more. If you want an inside look at the Catholic church then this book is a must read.
|Pride, greed, and power have driven men to do the unthinkable - including selling out their nations and unsuspected citizens to the most corrupt and destructive "invisible" global leaders on Earth. But how did this happen on American soil? How did the downfall begin, and who were the predators that the "land of the free and home of the brave" fell victim to? And is all hope lost?
This book captures details of the last 200 years of American history that mainstream media does not want you to know. It dissects the "legalized" system of the private central banks that has gone unchecked and delivers gut-wrenching truths about the real domestic and foreign enemies of the United States. With over 1,000 footnotes and quotes from former presidents, prime ministers, and state officials, it will equip you with the facts that the elites have covered up for centuries and empower you to stand up for the truth.
Available in Audible from Amazon.
|French philosopher Jean Paul Sartre said that "words are loaded pistols". In the hands of Russ Baker, they are hydrogen bombs. Throughout Family of Secrets, he explodes the myths and lies that powerful forces have perpetrated on the American consciousness. He digs beneath the surface in a form of journalistic archeology to reveal the hidden history of one of America's most powerful families, leaving no stone unturned. Moreover, he names all of his sources and documents the materials he relies on to unmask the hypocrisy behind the myth.
From Prescott Bush's ties to Nazi Germany to Poppy Bush's secret role in the Watergate scandal that ousted Richard Nixon, which was, in fact, a "silent coup", to George W. Bush's deceit in launching the war in Iraq, Russ Baker unmasks the truth with a relentless brilliance unmatched by his peers. His publisher, Bloomsbury, is to be congratulated for its confidence in Russ Baker at a time when most publishers are hedging their bets and looking over their shoulders in acts of self-censorship.
Baker's revelations about George W. Bush's private life is worth the price of the audiobook alone. Here is Bush, forcing himself on a Danish beauty, stripping to the nude, while getting another girlfriend he knocks up an abortion, and then later, as president, opposing abortion and cutting funding for organizations that provide information about birth control. How he managed to get the Danish beauty to go on record, as he does with other key players in Watergate and the Kennedy assassination, is nothing short of astonishing.
He traces the true history of Poppy Bush's career, from his early ties to the CIA he pretended never existed, while declaring himself "out of the loop", to his strange phone call from Dallas to the FBI on the day of Kennedy's assassination, pointing a finger at a suspect who was in fact totally innocent, to his manipulation of Watergate to get rid of Nixon. It's a secret story forced out of the shadows by the powerful documentation of Baker in this tour de force, which will keep you listening in astonishment.
Available in Audible from Amazon.
What he discloses is America's War of the Roses, as powerful families fight to the death for ultimate power. The history of Lee Harvey Osward in the world of wealth, power, and intelligence that was Dallas at the time is amazing. The anodyne courses in political science and history at American colleges and universities need very much to inject Family of Secrets into the curriculum so young Americans can be more able to understand what America is truly about. It puts the dots together in a way that makes any further naivety among Americans impossible. What he tells us simply cannot be ignored.
Family of Secrets takes to what Cyril Connolly so aptly described as the "blood crossroads of literature and politics". After Family of Secrets, neither will ever be the same.
|They insist they are just a group of friends, yet they funnel millions of dollars through tax-free corporations. They claim to disdain politics, but congressmen of both parties describe them as the most influential religious organization in Washington. They say they are not Christians, but simply believers.
Behind the scenes at every National Prayer Breakfast since 1953 has been the Family, an elite network dedicated to a religion of power for the powerful. Their goal is "Jesus plus nothing". Their method is backroom diplomacy. The Family is the startling story of how their faith - part free-market fundamentalism, part imperial ambition - has come to be interwoven with the affairs of nations around the world.
Available in Audible from Amazon.