She never soars like an eagle because her church treats her like a dog.
God never wanted a priesthood after HIS Son’s Resurrection. The reasons should be obvious enough. He allowed Rome to destroy the temple because that was, at the time, the enemy’s soldiers with all their false gods. So it was easy to manipulate them.
Destroying the temple is what God wanted to expose the enemy to the world. He did not need the priesthood any longer, and if you do not understand why? Then you may be a Mrs. B.Eagle yourself, waiting for someone to lead you and take you for a walk. Because you do not walk with God, God rejoices in truth, and no-one seems overly excited to see me.
America was made great because of whom we worshiped in the beginning, but slowly the wolves started putting up their kennels to make more just like them. Twice the children of hell as themselves, when it comes to truly holy men, they despised them. History reveals the Christian martyrs at their hands, and it was all over reading or allowing others to read the word. So I can understand why no one is rushing to assist me. Theologically they train many to believe they know God, and they know what God wants. Jesus is on HIS way, and America is looking like the system that killed 6 million Jews just 70 years ago.
He longs to gather them still as a hen gathers her chicks and place them in the coop for protection. What is stopping HIM is the ecumenical movement, which finds no value in what we do to bring God glory.
It seems the gifts are not as important as understanding the word. In knowing the word, you can see the truth.
And knowing the truth, you can set others free. For whatever we bind on earth shall be bound in heaven in the next post, I will reveal Dancer, or is it Prancer? I get them confused; both were bound to pull the enemy through the heavens as he laughed at the world cupid was also among them as well. Maybe that is why love is not what it used to be?
Here, Mrs. B. Eagle, she has the trinity on her mind and believes she loves God and is a Christian the picture is cut off, and they could just be pearls around her neck. So I will go with pearls and not rosaries.
The dragon’s church has destroyed our nation because their people are trained not to believe real Christians but pretend they are Christians themselves because of their pious acts.
They have condemned many to the abyss. Can I be sure? America points directly at them.
Our beloved founders made it so we the people would rule ourselves and choose competent people to rule over us. The whole concept is they are to be our servants, not the other way around as it has been the way of rulers throughout history, people serving them. That is not what Jesus taught about greatness. Greatness comes by serving others, and it is in God’s kingdom the rule. Mrs. B. Eagle needs to be set free and open her eyes the last petal on the flower is about to drop, and she may always remain a dog all because she prefers to deny the finished work of Christ.
The face is made up of twelve raised sections, and God on her mind is not God in her heart where HE wants to be. Because they have no knowledge of HIM or HIS perfect, will they vote for whoever the lesser of the two evils are because, for them, it is hard to tell good from evil? Dog’s are supposed to have good hearing, but human dogs do not hear as well. Maybe after this COVID 19 lets up more will see the truth of what’s is coming and listen to help others escape.
Psalms 12:1-8 KJV
(1) To the chief Musician upon Sheminith, A Psalm of David. Help, LORD; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men.
(2) They speak vanity every one with his neighbour: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak.
(3) The LORD shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things:
(4) Who have said, With our tongue will we prevail; our lips are our own: who is lord over us?
(5) For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.
(6) The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
(7) Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.
(8) The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted.
The pearls add to 19 and this is how to get God from your mind into your heart.
Psalms 19:1-14 KJV
(1) To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
(2) Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
(3) There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
(4) Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,
(5) Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
(6) His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
(7) The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.
(8) The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.
(9) The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.
(10) More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
(11) Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.
(12) Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.
(13) Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.
(14) Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
New Discoveries I should have slowed down I rushed this one there was more to find.
First, let’s go back to the pearls and subtract the 4 points as I have done in so many others. I don’t know why I missed these points?
Do you ever miss the point?
19-4 = Psalm 15 (555) YAY! It even has 5 verses double YAY!
Psalms 15:1-5 KJV
(1) A Psalm of David. LORD, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?
(2) He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.
(3) He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.
(4) In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the LORD. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.
(5) He that putteth not out his money to usury, nor taketh reward against the innocent. He that doeth these things shall never be moved.
There were two raised sections by her neckline 13 and 14 that I missed the first time one needs to be careful the smallest details can matter a whole lot.
Psalm 12 is a great Psalm but Psalm 14 is much better.
14 is 7+7 YAY again and the trinity is 777 and yes we have another seven for double YAY again. WHAT A GOOD DOG!
Psalms 14:1-7 KJV
(1) To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
(2) The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.
(3) They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
(4) Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD.
(5) There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous.
(6) Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the LORD is his refuge.
(7) Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! when the LORD bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.
So to stay balanced we will subtract 4 from 14 for Psalm 10.
Psalms 10:1-18 KJV
(1) Why standest thou afar off, O LORD? why hidest thou thyself in times of trouble?
(2) The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor: let them be taken in the devices that they have imagined.
(3) For the wicked boasteth of his heart’s desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the LORD abhorreth.
(4) The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts.
(5) His ways are always grievous; thy judgments are far above out of his sight: as for all his enemies, he puffeth at them.
(6) He hath said in his heart, I shall not be moved: for I shall never be in adversity.
(7) His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud: under his tongue is mischief and vanity.
(8) He sitteth in the lurking places of the villages: in the secret places doth he murder the innocent: his eyes are privily set against the poor.
(9) He lieth in wait secretly as a lion in his den: he lieth in wait to catch the poor: he doth catch the poor, when he draweth him into his net.
(10) He croucheth, and humbleth himself, that the poor may fall by his strong ones.
(11) He hath said in his heart, God hath forgotten: he hideth his face; he will never see it.
(12) Arise, O LORD; O God, lift up thine hand: forget not the humble.
(13) Wherefore doth the wicked contemn God? he hath said in his heart, Thou wilt not require it.
(14) Thou hast seen it; for thou beholdest mischief and spite, to requite it with thy hand: the poor committeth himself unto thee; thou art the helper of the fatherless.
(15) Break thou the arm of the wicked and the evil man: seek out his wickedness till thou find none.
(16) The LORD is King for ever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land.
(17) LORD, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear:
(18) To judge the fatherless and the oppressed, that the man of the earth may no more oppress.
I firmly believe if the mass was to include three missing steps at the end, this formula would have an overwhelming impact on the world! In the saving of souls.
Insanity is the repetitive process of the same thing thinking one will get different results. If big Pharmaceutical companies kept having scientists take the same Ingredients to come up with different cures they would get nowhere and be looking for other work.
To get better results you need to break with tradition or add something to it, priests are too proud to think that they have been deceived.
The steps are threefold and pertain to helping Mrs. B. Eagle and others like her to soar with the Eagles when the time comes.
After they ring the bell and go through the sit, stay, kneel, and stand process which may include speaking after the Priest speaks so when they come up for the “Body of Christ” at the altar which was changed by these “holy men” they are to confirm the gender of the recipient to dispel any confusion in the recipient’s mind to what gender they are.
To do this they must place their right hand over the head and hold the Eucharist in their left hand this should be done because most men use their right hand in the bathroom so feeding you the wafer this way could be unsanitary. So hold the wafer in the hand you do not use in bathroom etiquette. They are to place their hand in an up-down motion five to seven times while repeating the words of their gender saying good boy or a good girl depending on the gender to help affirm them and ask them the question least once or twice, “Who’s a good boy?”
This dog is like me it knows a lot of tricks to win souls!
Soon and very Soon