Her Life Points to Their Theology.
Born 16 May 1718, Died 9 January 1799, age 80, she was an Italian mathematician, philosopher, theologian, and humanitarian. She was the first woman to write a mathematics handbook and the first woman appointed as a mathematics professor at a university.
She is credited with writing the first book discussing both differential and integral calculus and was a member of the faculty at the University of Bologna, although she never served.
She devoted the last four decades of her life to studying theology (especially patristics) and to charitable work and serving the poor. She was a devout Catholic and wrote extensively on the marriage between intellectual pursuit and mystical contemplation, most notably in her essay Il Cielo mistico (The Mystic Heaven). She saw the rational contemplation of God as a complement to prayer and contemplation of the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Did she know HIM lets find where her date leads us, but first, let me reiterate what the list is and isn’t. First, do not attempt this with family members. This list is exclusive to those who either were vocal in denying God or vocal in claiming to know God, such as Joseph Smith, to multitudes.
The appointed time list began by the unction of the Holy Spirit and the revelation of the times we live in. The first one I noticed was the similarities between two noted Phycistst who had no time for God, and one of them denied God consistently. The Bible teaches a fool has said in his heart there is no God.
With that being said, a fool could not know about the cosmology of the universe. Stephen Hawking died on Albert Einstein’s birthday, 3.14. It made me curious about what else was God revealing that says, “Here I am alive and well fully aware of what is going on, and I care about the rest of you.” Though these people on the list did not care about God or HIS will and did not make it into heaven by their own admissions, it can be different with you and HIM you can repent surrender call on HIM who died for you. God did not make hell for man, but the devil and his angels who refused to worship HIS SON should you deny HIM as well, where could he send you? There is no third option. HE loves you and wants you oy can only be through Christ.
The list grew into those notable persons of the last two centuries who stood out, denying God or even claiming to know HIM. Pope John Paul, a Marianne Pope, which means he placed emphasis on Mary to save him, he made the list, and there was no denying the Psalm his life pointed too. This institution has claimed more souls for hell than any other on the planet. They spread false doctrines and did more harm than good to the world. The movie with Liam Neeson, a Roman Catholic himself called “Silence” actually reveals that the Jesuit’s purpose is to keep Christianity out of the world just as they did in Japan. Had they actually known Christ, things could have gone differently. Converts to the faith could have ministered their own communion and taught each other Bible scripture if the priesthood had not placed value on itself a system Christ purposely ended for just this reason.
I am doing famous Catholic’s to reveal where their appointed times lead. Is God speaking through them now because when they were alive, they did not speak for HIS SON alone or honored HIS words?
Maria Gaetana Agnesi Died 9 January 1799, age 80
9+1+17+99+80 = 206 We begin at the heart of David the Psalms and work our way forward 206 -150 = 56 minus 31 =25 minus 12 equals 13 minus Song of Solomon 8 for Isaiah 5:8 -30
She was a Mathematician God loves balance, not an unjust weight 12 has always been God’s number for unity or order. Months in a year hours in a day, tribes of Israel, first Apostles, you would think that America would have only had 12 colonies on its founding, it is that thirteenth that alarms me.
If you hate a nation, why do you want it so badly for yourself?
Isaiah 5:8-30 KJV
(8) Woe unto them that join house to house, that lay field to field, till there be no place, that they may be placed alone in the midst of the earth!
(9) In mine ears said the LORD of hosts, Of a truth many houses shall be desolate, even great and fair, without inhabitant.
(10) Yea, ten acres of vineyard shall yield one bath, and the seed of an homer shall yield an ephah.
(11) Woe unto them that rise up early in the morning, that they may follow strong drink; that continue until night, till wine inflame them!
(12) And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts: but they regard not the work of the LORD, neither consider the operation of his hands.
(13) Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst.
(14) Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.
(15) And the mean man shall be brought down, and the mighty man shall be humbled, and the eyes of the lofty shall be humbled:
(16) But the LORD of hosts shall be exalted in judgment, and God that is holy shall be sanctified in righteousness.
(17) Then shall the lambs feed after their manner, and the waste places of the fat ones shall strangers eat.
(18) Woe unto them that draw iniquity with cords of vanity, and sin as it were with a cart rope:
(19) That say, Let him make speed, and hasten his work, that we may see it: and let the counsel of the Holy One of Israel draw nigh and come, that we may know it!
(20) Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
(21) Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!
(22) Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink:
(23) Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him!
(24) Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the LORD of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.
(25) Therefore is the anger of the LORD kindled against his people, and he hath stretched forth his hand against them, and hath smitten them: and the hills did tremble, and their carcases were torn in the midst of the streets. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.
(26) And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly:
(27) None shall be weary nor stumble among them; none shall slumber nor sleep; neither shall the girdle of their loins be loosed, nor the latchet of their shoes be broken:
(28) Whose arrows are sharp, and all their bows bent, their horses’ hoofs shall be counted like flint, and their wheels like a whirlwind:
(29) Their roaring shall be like a lion, they shall roar like young lions: yea, they shall roar, and lay hold of the prey, and shall carry it away safe, and none shall deliver it.
(30) And in that day they shall roar against them like the roaring of the sea: and if one look unto the land, behold darkness and sorrow, and the light is darkened in the heavens thereof.
Her birth reveals my favorite Catholic Psalm.
16 May 1718 = 56
Psalms 56:1-13 KJV
(1) Be merciful unto me, O God: for man would swallow me up; he fighting daily oppresseth me.
(2) Mine enemies would daily swallow me up: for they be many that fight against me, O thou most High.
Who knew the shape of the angels?
(3) What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.
(4) In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.
(5) Every day they wrest my words: all their thoughts are against me for evil.
(6) They gather themselves together, they hide themselves, they mark my steps, when they wait for my soul.
(7) Shall they escape by iniquity? in thine anger cast down the people, O God.
(8) Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book?
(9) When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me.
(10) In God will I praise his word: in the LORD will I praise his word.
(11) In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.
(12) Thy vows are upon me, O God: I will render praises unto thee.
(13) For thou hast delivered my soul from death: wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?
We are coming full circle.