Knowing that before we were born Christ died for us having taken upon himself the wrath of God in HIS own flesh. We were born into sin which separates us from God. There was nothing else that could have satisfied or quenched HIS distaste of sin look where it has led us.
The image is ugly and appears as shards of glass, how sin cuts and wounds us. I am guilty of it, to say we do not have sin or rebellion in our hearts towards God reveals that we do.
There are thirty-two shards that send us to Psalm 32:1-11
(1) Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
(2) Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.
(3) When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long.
(4) For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah.
(5) I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.
(6) For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him.
(7) Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.
(8) I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
(9) Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.
(10) Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the LORD, mercy shall compass him about.
(11) Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.
Those 32 shards lead us also to the mercy seat of God each shard has three points.
(1) O sing unto the LORD a new song: sing unto the LORD, all the earth.
(2) Sing unto the LORD, bless his name; shew forth his salvation from day to day.
(3) Declare his glory among the heathen, his wonders among all people.
(4) For the LORD is great, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods.
(5) For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the LORD made the heavens.
(6) Honour and majesty are before him: strength and beauty are in his sanctuary.
(7) Give unto the LORD, O ye kindreds of the people, give unto the LORD glory and strength.
(8) Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come into his courts.
(9) O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth.
(10) Say among the heathen that the LORD reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously.
(11) Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof.
(12) Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein: then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice
(13) Before the LORD: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.
To say we are without sin is to call God a liar and scorn the redemptive love found in Christ.
1 John 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
There is the most significant part of the message and the secret to not sinning against HIM and counting the Son as valueless. HIS word in us. Which cannot be possible unless we read it and absorb it within our hearts and minds?
Psalms 119:11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
If the word is withheld from the people then sin is the result, with it comes malice, war, and vain imaginations that seeks to satisfy self and is selfish.
When we take the two numbers revealed to us by the shards we find out why our lives are a misery apart from Christ 96+32= 128 no one fears God and his hatred of sin that caused Christ to take on the cross, to begin with.
(1) Blessed is every one that feareth the LORD; that walketh in his ways.
(2) For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee.
(3) Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table.
(4) Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed that feareth the LORD.
(5) The LORD shall bless thee out of Zion: and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life.
(6) Yea, thou shalt see thy children’s children, and peace upon Israel.
God’s justice was to curse the ground for the sake of man after the fall of Adam making it clear disobedience has consequences even the children born to Adam and Eve before the fall came under the curse. For disobedience (lack of love/lust) brings forth sin and when sin is fully grown it brings forth death.
(12) Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.
(13) Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
(14) But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
(15) Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
(16) Do not err, my beloved brethren.
One who seeks power above truth understands neither.
Know the truth and the truth will set you free, truth is I’m a sinner and so are you.
1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
If we confess our sins to him and not to a priest which clearly gives it away that you do not know Christ or about HIS finished work or what he came to accomplish if you have a priest other than Christ.
The rank and file should be You, Christ and God. If it is You (something or somebody else) Christ then God you fall short, you miss the target which is the very definition of sin.
A man holds the key to setting many free it is the word of God but he seeks power and ignores the works of God that are visible by all and possessed by all, he tells his congregation that he loves them and knows what he is doing while the word of God remains hidden which indicates he is liar he does not love God or the people he told. It is because of his inability to understand the word he then hides the word cause he does not share the word his focus is on something other than the truth he seeks the very thing the devil wants and it is not the truth it is power.
The word goes forth then the power follows with signs and wonders is it not powerful to crack a heart of stone and exchange it for flesh and place within it the love they truly seek? That my friends is only possible by the word.
It is clear to me he who hides the word seeks power rather than the truth he is a god unto himself because he has rejected the will of God which is not to leave the reason the whole earth was cursed before man came into it in the dirt.
(19) My bowels, my bowels! I am pained at my very heart; my heart maketh a noise in me; I cannot hold my peace, because thou hast heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war.
(20) Destruction upon destruction is cried; for the whole land is spoiled: suddenly are my tents spoiled, and my curtains in a moment.
(21) How long shall I see the standard, and hear the sound of the trumpet?
(22) For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.
(23) I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.
(24) I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
(25) I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
(26) I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.
(27) For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.
(28) For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.
If the man who told his congregation that he loved them and hides the truth it is because he is a liar.
Playing the devil’s advocate to solicit a reaction from a man of God while one pretends to be a man of God does not bring forth the power that comes out of God’s word.
Dan 7:23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.
Dan 7:24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.
(25) And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: (Julian Calendar Pope Gregory “Gregorian Calendar) and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
Do I have to tell you what laws they changed? I would have to get into the bribes and solicitations of those in governments?
Those who hide the word seek power the proof is in the truth.
(4) And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Some saints will become better witnesses for Christ in the tribulation when the church is gone. I would like to get more to the cross before we leave but there is that one problem of the power over the truth.