What is the force that holds the different atoms together that make up each element of the periodic table?
When looking at the observable planets why are there not large boulders or chunks of ice falling off at their southern poles?
When traveling on a bus at 60 mph and you drop a pencil in the aisle why does it not end up several seats back? Better yet in a plane doing 400 mph? Do you have to account for momentum when tossing it to a friend across the aisle? How about the fly on the plane? Could it be because they have been here thousands of years they have developed highly evolved mathematical trajectory skills? Why does he not go splat on the back of the cabin? If the plane is doing 400mph and he is going forward at 5 mph is he traveling at 405 mph?
The firmament is made of the following. The ozone layer, the ionosphere, upper and lower stratospheres that help to hold the air in from escaping into the vacuum of space. Can we say the earth has some of the properties of that plane?
When model rockets are shot up to altitudes of 75 miles or more they hit this layer that is why NASA builds larger rockets to penetrate that protective layer. I still agree it is a waste of money and I do consider where NA$A minus T and counting has its origin$ from.
They are building re-education camps for flat earthers and people who believe dinosaurs filled the earth only 6000 years ago. Some people just need to seek G-d then read the Bible and then seek G-d again. The world can be won if we use wisdom.
Solomon said he was a child and needed to know how to lead G-d’s people so G-d gave him not only wisdom because he asked for such a wonderful thing. G-d also made him the richest man on earth at the time, because he did not ask for riches.
When I got saved, G-d asked me, “What will you have of me?” I ran down the list of gifts I learned about that evening at a study. Then I proceeded to ask for my families salvations at the end I went to close my eyes and HE asked is that all? I said, “Why is there more?” and HE laughed and repeated. “Is there more? ” I said, “Give me what I need to bring in your harvest.” He said loudly “DONE!” When the time came HE made me a child.
Isaiah 11:6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
As for the angels that will hold back the winds from the four corners of the earth could G-d be referring to the four directions of the earth, North, South, East, and West?
Because the four in the large circle only have points I am looking for four points in this message.
(Four) 16 + 16 + 12 +8 = 52
(1) To the chief Musician, Maschil, A Psalm of David, when Doeg the Edomite came and told Saul, and said unto him, David is come to the house of Ahimelech. Why boastest thou thyself in mischief, O mighty man? the goodness of God endureth continually.
(2) Thy tongue deviseth mischiefs; like a sharp razor, working deceitfully.
(NASA minus T)
(3) Thou lovest evil more than good; and lying rather than to speak righteousness. Selah.
(4) Thou lovest all devouring words, O thou deceitful tongue.
*Science does deceive when G-d is not part of the science.*
(5) God shall likewise destroy thee for ever, he shall take thee away, and pluck thee out of thy dwelling place, and root thee out of the land of the living. Selah.
(6) The righteous also shall see, and fear, and shall laugh at him:
(7) Lo, this is the man that made not God his strength; but trusted in the abundance of his riches, and strengthened himself in his wickedness.
*The profit of the wealthy is made in the investment of technologies that produce not only useful items such as smartphones but also tools of mass destruction. The latter being the most profitable.*
(8) But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.
(9) I will praise thee for ever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints.
(Three) Subtract the 8 for 44
(1) To the chief Musician for the sons of Korah, Maschil. We have heard with our ears, O God, our fathers have told us, what work thou didst in their days, in the times of old.
(2) How thou didst drive out the heathen with thy hand, and plantedst them; how thou didst afflict the people, and cast them out.
(3) For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them: but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them.
(4) Thou art my King, O God: command deliverances for Jacob.
(5) Through thee will we push down our enemies: through thy name will we tread them under that rise up against us.
(6) For I will not trust in my bow, neither shall my sword save me.
(7) But thou hast saved us from our enemies, and hast put them to shame that hated us.
(8) In God we boast all the day long, and praise thy name for ever. Selah.
(9) But thou hast cast off, and put us to shame; and goest not forth with our armies.
(10) Thou makest us to turn back from the enemy: and they which hate us spoil for themselves.
(11) Thou hast given us like sheep appointed for meat; and hast scattered us among the heathen.
(12) Thou sellest thy people for nought, and dost not increase thy wealth by their price.
(13) Thou makest us a reproach to our neighbours, a scorn and a derision to them that are round about us.
(14) Thou makest us a byword among the heathen, a shaking of the head among the people.
(15) My confusion is continually before me, and the shame of my face hath covered me,
(16) For the voice of him that reproacheth and blasphemeth; by reason of the enemy and avenger.
(17) All this is come upon us; yet have we not forgotten thee, neither have we dealt falsely in thy covenant.
(18) Our heart is not turned back, neither have our steps declined from thy way;
(19) Though thou hast sore broken us in the place of dragons, and covered us with the shadow of death.
(20) If we have forgotten the name of our God, or stretched out our hands to a strange god;
(21) Shall not God search this out? for he knoweth the secrets of the heart.
(22) Yea, for thy sake are we killed all the day long; we are counted as sheep for the slaughter.
(23) Awake, why sleepest thou, O Lord? arise, cast us not off for ever.
(24) Wherefore hidest thou thy face, and forgettest our affliction and our oppression?
(25) For our soul is bowed down to the dust: our belly cleaveth unto the earth.
(26) Arise for our help, and redeem us for thy mercies’ sake.
(Two) Subtract the 12 for 32
(1) A Psalm of David, Maschil. Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
(2) Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.
(3) When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long.
(4) For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah.
(5) I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.
(6) For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him.
(7) Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.
(8) I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
(9) Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.
(10) Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the LORD, mercy shall compass him about.
(11) Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.
(One) Subtract 16 for 16 and blast off.
(1) Michtam of David. Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.
(2) O my soul, thou hast said unto the LORD, Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee;
(3) But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.
(4) Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips.
(5) The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.
(6) The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
(7) I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.
(8) I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
(9) Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.
*The following is a prophecy concerning Jesus but we have Jesus in us.*
(10) For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
*Hell is coming on earth to punish the wicked. We’re not staying. *
(11) Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
Why is it so hard to love Jesus? He definitely loves you.