Discovery and truth are the desires of the man of God, to learn what one can about God we read HIS word. True believers know that God loves them and desires that no one should perish. To set captives, free one must reveal the truth no matter how much it hurts or offends eventually the one deceived will thank the one who set them free.
Sir Francis Galton was a half-cousin of Charles Darwin, and he attended King’s College, London and Trinity College, Cambridge
Just because one attends, a seminary is not proof of their love of God. The evidence is in their obedience while standing on the word of God.
The darkness would remind us that Francis Galton coined the phrase Eugenics, which was what the early Romish church set out to do eliminate all those who opposed her. They could never share the love of Christ with others because they did not love Christ. Nor did they ever understand Christ based on their works and fruits produced.
The dog whistle was invented in 1876 one hundred years after America’s separation from England. Even then, some in the Church of England were joking about the similarities. It takes but a few generations to erase a matter like that news like this needs to be revealed in the end to shock the body into awakening.
Given Galton’s fields of studies, who was going to pay it much mind? Other than other deceived students in his areas of Anthropology, Sociology, and Psychology.
The civil war in America over slavery as one side saw the blacks as inferior, but both sides claimed they knew God each had bibles. Only one tried to claim their race was superior to another, which is the basis for Eugenics.
Our Constitution reads all men are created equal. Flat Earthers (another subject entirely) would have us all be toasted the same. The sun hits the earth from different angles because of its roundness, and our genes adapt to the environment we are raised within.
All men have minds and the same red blood cells coursing through their veins, whether we be white, black, or yellow, our blood has only four subclasses and is mixed in all races.
If you cannot get along with those who are different in makeup here, then heaven is not for you, it has a myriad of differences, and intelligence is in them all. Hell has many ugly creatures, but none of them care about your feelings or offer love. They are selfish and repulsive and seek to hold you hostage until God gives in, which will never happen. If you leave this earth and not enter heaven because you rejected the truth who’s fault is it?
How often the world was warned.
Today its Non-Pentacostal verses Pentecostals both claim to be “Born Again” only one has accepted the gifts given in the early church and made them proof of the HOLY SPIRIT? In contrast, they go siding after the ones who mock and offend God and call them brothers, so how is that the HOLY SPIRIT offending Muslims and Jews by claiming idolators, murders, and thieves are Christian???
When God says in revelation, HE has remembered her sins. It is a clear indicator they are not under the blood of Christ. Hiding behind the name and not knowing HIM is not good enough. When Jesus says to his disciples unless you eat of my flesh and drink of my blood, you shall have no life in you. It was not literal; it was metaphorical; it meant KNOW ME!
When we were witnessed too by those in the light, we did not like hearing the message at first. Soon we grew to love the bringer of the good news to our ears and hearts.
The Bible teaches blessed is HE, who brings good news.
What more excellent news can one bring other than Jesus is at the door, and the time is shorter than it was ten years ago when I got my call. It was then I realized those who had claimed they had more of the HOLY SPIRIT than other denominations were being led to offending the most beloved of God’s people HIS Jews. Whom HE promised HE would turn to and bring into HIS Kingdom.
Where would we be if not for them, and should we not honor God and keep away from those things that offend HIM HIS angels and Jewish people who represent the angels of heaven before Jesus sat down at HIS Father’s right hand?
They are waiting for Messiah, and it is up to the church to reveal the Messiah to them. I am not Messiah, but it is clear I know HIM!
These hyper-spiritual Christians will be left behind by not standing on the truth and compromising the faith to win souls, which does nothing for God but make more stumbling blocks to the people of the Middle East. We want to win them all, and we need to do what the Jewish people expected their Messiah to do, which is to cast down Rome and set up his Kingdom.
Do you get it now?
God set it up so that you would go in only to come out and expose and help them to repent. It is not a word used in the church often enough. Rick Warren never calls for repentance in his best selling book, nor does Joel Osteen in living your good life now. Repent is such a negative word?!? The public will hate us for it; they should burn rather than we mention it.
It’s so unloving???
The enemy built the symbols of the battle in Egypt and used the Hebrews 400 years to cover it up. It has been 400 years since the Pilgrims landed on Plymouth Rock, and they knew then the only Mass that should be in America is Massachusettes where I grew up.
The priestcraft goes through outward motions of spiritual mystery, and the truth is there is no mystery thanks to Sir Francis Galton Inventor of the Dog Whistle men could not hear a dog whistle which was invented in 1876. However, he has no trouble hearing a bell, and both have the same effect on the subjects they were intended to control.
In Egypt, the message was clear to the angels if the SON ever showed up Lucifer fallen now Satan would make HIM his pet. Jesus does not answer to bells or dog whistles, and we should not either. The priestcraft is a tool of Satan’s to mock God and deceives multitudes, and thanks to Francis Galton, we can see the truth in it.
Born 16 February 1822
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Died 17 January 1911 (aged 88)
Haslemere, Surrey, England
Resting place Claverdon, Warwickshire, England
“Born Again,” Uknown?
Eternal Resting Place Unkown.
The dog whistle opens our eyes to the works of the devil through men and the sad lack of knowledge of who Christ is in the Church by them who claim to serve HIM.
17+1+19+11+88 = 136
Psalms 136:1-26 KJV
(1) O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.
(2) O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(3) O give thanks to the Lord of lords: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(4) To him who alone doeth great wonders: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(5) To him that by wisdom made the heavens: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(6) To him that stretched out the earth above the waters: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(7) To him that made great lights: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(8) The sun to rule by day: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(9) The moon and stars to rule by night: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(10) To him that smote Egypt in their firstborn: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(11) And brought out Israel from among them: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(12) With a strong hand, and with a stretched out arm: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(13) To him which divided the Red sea into parts: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(14) And made Israel to pass through the midst of it: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(15) But overthrew Pharaoh and his host in the Red sea: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(16) To him which led his people through the wilderness: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(17) To him which smote great kings: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(18) And slew famous kings: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(19) Sihon king of the Amorites: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(20) And Og the king of Bashan: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(21) And gave their land for an heritage: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(22) Even an heritage unto Israel his servant: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(23) Who remembered us in our low estate: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(24) And hath redeemed us from our enemies: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(25) Who giveth food to all flesh: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(26) O give thanks unto the God of heaven: for his mercy endureth for ever.
If I were a dog, I would be a golden retriever.