I recently purchased from Amazon Prime the Animated story of Pilgrims Progress a book that was written from prison by John Bunyan imprisoned for his Christian faith for twelve years. The story is a classic and this Animated feature was well worth owning the digital copy for ten dollars and can be rented for three the DVD is listed for $15.78 and would make the perfect stocking stuffer this Christmas.
I remember reading it when I first began my journey the refresher is very refreshing. The animation 21st century and well done. This link is a commissioned link at Amazon to help deter the cost of the websites I placed up for the final harvest, the revues are outstanding. You won’t be as disappointed by him.
|Rental Digital Purchase Link|
|DVD Link Below|
“John Bunyan (/ˈbʌnjən/; baptised November 30, 1628 – August 31, 1688) was an English writer and Puritan preacher best remembered as the author of the Christian allegory The Pilgrim’s Progress. In addition to The Pilgrim’s Progress, Bunyan wrote nearly sixty titles, many of them expanded sermons.
Bunyan came from the village of Elstow, near Bedford. He had some schooling and at the age of sixteen joined the Parliamentary Army during the first stage of the English Civil War. After three years in the army he returned to Elstow and took up the trade of tinker, which he had learned from his father. He became interested in religion after his marriage, attending first the parish church and then joining the Bedford Meeting, a nonconformist group in Bedford, and becoming a preacher. After the restoration of the monarch, when the freedom of nonconformists was curtailed, Bunyan was arrested and spent the next twelve years in jail as he refused to give up preaching. During this time he wrote a spiritual autobiography, Grace Abounding to the Chief of Sinners, and began work on his most famous book, The Pilgrim’s Progress, which was not published until some years after his release.
Bunyan’s later years, in spite of another shorter term of imprisonment, were spent in relative comfort as a popular author and preacher, and pastor of the Bedford Meeting. He died aged 59 after falling ill on a journey to London and is buried in Bunhill Fields. The Pilgrim’s Progress became one of the most published books in the English language; 1,300 editions having been printed by 1938, 250 years after the author’s death.
He is remembered in the Church of England with a Lesser Festival on 30 August, and on the liturgical calendar of the United States Episcopal Church on 29 August. Some other churches of the Anglican Communion, such as the Anglican Church of Australia, honour him on the day of his death (31 August).”
Died 31 August 1688 (aged 59)
Occupation Writer and preacher
Those who know the story knew where he was taking us from and leading us to.
Since my call I to have been carrying a burden and have encountered all those who claim to be on the same path trying to steer me to idolatry and the things the king hates.
Pentecostalism may seem to be growing but the road leads to Rome and not the celestial city as they would have me believe.
If you are on this road you need a refresher course and back to basics Pilgrims Progress the Animated series needs to be in your arsenal of weapons.
Died 31 August 1688 (aged 59)
8+31+16+88+59= 202 Starting at David’s heart Psalms and going to the actual heart of God in the four gospels we stop at a passage that can be spoken to this age among Christians who have strayed from the path.
Isaiah 1:1-31 KJV
(1) The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah.
(2) Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the LORD hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.
(3) The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master’s crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.
(4) Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.
(5) Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.
(6) From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.
(7) Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.
(8) And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.
(9) Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.
(10) Hear the word of the LORD, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.
(11) To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
(12) When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?
(13) Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
(14) Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.
(15) And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
(16) Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;
(17) Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.
(18) Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
(19) If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:
(20) But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.
(21) How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.
But Lord they are for pro-life ?!?
(22) Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water:
(23) Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them.
(24) Therefore saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts, the mighty One of Israel, Ah, I will ease me of mine adversaries, and avenge me of mine enemies:
(25) And I will turn my hand upon thee, and purely purge away thy dross, and take away all thy tin:
(26) And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counsellors as at the beginning: afterward thou shalt be called, The city of righteousness, the faithful city.
(27) Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.
(28) And the destruction of the transgressors and of the sinners shall be together, and they that forsake the LORD shall be consumed.
(29) For they shall be ashamed of the oaks which ye have desired, and ye shall be confounded for the gardens that ye have chosen.
(30) For ye shall be as an oak whose leaf fadeth, and as a garden that hath no water.
(31) And the strong shall be as tow, and the maker of it as a spark, and they shall both burn together, and none shall quench them.
|The rule of thumb to be considered a member of the Church is not only to be Born Again as required by Jesus but place no stumbling block to the lost sheep of Israel. Those who do reveal themselves as those who do not love Christ with all their heart.|
|Description||Some resources are commissioned earned Audible links at Amazon to assist in supporting the site. Should you choose to go further in your studies.|
|The life and ministry of Richard M. Bennett was truly a blessing and a precious gift from our gracious, sovereign Lord.|
Richard was an extremely rare individual, especially in the 21st century. He possessed the character traits that are nearly impossible to find in our day all combined together in the heart and mind of one man. Those traits included an unwavering passion and determination to boldly proclaim the undiluted truth of Christ Jesus, His Gospel and His Word, and to boldly expose the cunning and damning deceptions of Christ’s disguised enemies. All this was pouring out from the palpably humble, meek, tender,
compassionate and loving heart of a gentle servant who would much rather see the never-dying souls of men, women and children spared from the torments of an eternal hell than spared from temporarily hurt feelings, troubled consciences and sleepless nights. When Richard’s words offend, it is the Gospel itself flowing from his speech that cuts his hearers, not anything ad hominem or unnecessarily offensive that sadly, all too often, accompanies the bold words of bold men whose egos tarnish any good they are seeking to accomplish.
|The phenomena of what is called speaking in tongues continues to this day. The modern-day fallacy of "tongues" promotes the falsehood that someone who "speaks in tongues" is spiritually superior to one who does not engage in this practice. |
The gift of tongues is just that a gift given to you by God in your time alone with HIM so that when you receive it you know it was an intimate transaction and not one learned by one without the wisdom of understanding what a gift is.
I heard pastors proclaiming what a great growth the Pentacostal movement is having while there is even a decline in the Catholic church.
Could it be the seminar converts who like so many others believe they are saved is this the same as receiving the cookie Jesus? Why do they remain loyal to a system that has its roots in hell and hides the truth from Israel?
Richard Bennett and Greg Bentley expose this dreadful lie which continues as Pentecostal people work together with Roman Catholics. Moreover, a delegation of Pentecostals, led by televangelist Kenneth Copeland, met with Pope Francis at the Vatican in November 2015. Thus, it is truly necessary that this expanding falsehood is challenged with biblical truth.
For more information on the Charismatic Ecumenical Movement please visit: https://bereanbeacon.org/ecumenism/
|Reports of Paranormal and supernatural activity are on the rise worldwide. For instance, tens of millions visit apparition sites hoping to encounter the Blessed Virgin-Mary; many believe that these increasing manifestations signal the advent of a new era on earth. |
Thousands of messages from the apparition of Mary indicate that we are entering a critical moment in world history - cataclysmic changes may soon occur.
Those who follow the apparitions believe Mary has come to turn us back to God, while others insist that these events are either fabrications or the working of Satan.
My take on it...If God had something important to reveal to us would he not deliver the message HIMSELF or find a vessel who could read the handwriting on the wall sort of speak?
Something we could all see and relate too not just a small group of individuals after all HE desires that none perish than why just send her to that small group?
Like false supernatural gifts, it makes them think they are superior to the rest of us.
Do you think maybe Jesus would make more appearances if HE was not summoned all the time like a genie to go into a cookie by their magical Latin words?
Back to introducing the video.
Does the Bible anticipate apparitions, signs and wonders in the last days? Does the Word of God reveal the origins of these phenomena? How might the apparition of Mary and other paranormal events transform the world in the third millennium?
This program tests these messages with the Word of God.
On a more personal note, I asked a Christian Film Festival Evangelist to show this video at the festival and reach out to the nuns of the community. He refused and a year later he lost his ministry and his family.
|In the new covenant created by Christ, the priesthood is dissolved. Its purpose no longer needed HIS was authorized through Moses and intentionally scattered in 70 AD the Final sacrifice had come. Rome restored the priesthood and began killing those who would read the Bible without their interpretation. They brought back the sacrifice utilizing a mock altar. There are seven Churches mentioned in revelation, not one. Theirs is not even among the seven. Learn how the printing of the 1611 King James Bible came to be, and how the King James version slowly replaced the Geneva Bible, which was popular among the early American Colonists.|
|This is an excellent look at the religious system of the Catholic Church from the inside. Charles Chiniquy was born at Kamouraska, Quebec, Canada of Roman Catholic parents. He studied at the college of Nicolet in Canada, professor of belles-lettres, after graduation he entered the priesthood (at an early age) and continued therein until he was an old man. At the age of 49 he left the Roman church taking his congregation with him and became a Presbyterian minister. His encounters with the inner workings of the of the Roman church are so enlightening that it could only come from someone who was embedded in such a system for so many years. He later published a number of books and tracts on temperance and about his life and experiences in the Catholic church, of which some became very popular and were translated into several languages. In this book he covers such subjects as:|
· The Bible and the Priest of Rome,
· Preparation for the First Communion-Initiation to Idolatry,
· Intellectual Education in the Roman Catholic College
· Moral and Religious Instruction in the Roman Catholic Colleges
· Protestant Children in the Convents and Nunneries of Rome
· Rome and Education- Why the Church of Rome hate the Common Schools of the United States, and want to destroy them?
· Theology of the Church of Rome: its Anti-Christian Character
· The Vow of Celibacy
· The Impurities of the Theology of Rome
· The Priests of Rome and the Holy Fathers.
Available in Audible from Amazon.
· How I Swore to give up the Word of God to follow the Word of Men
· The Roman Catholic Priesthood, or Ancient and Modern Idolatry
· Nine Consequences of the Dogma of Transubstantiation.
· The Old Paganism under a Christian Name
· Strange and Sacrilegious Traffic in the so-called Body and Blood of Christ
· Enormous Sums of Money made by the Sale of Masses
· Conversions of Protestants to the Church of Rome
· How the priest spy on the Protestants through the Confessional
And much more. If you want an inside look at the Catholic church then this book is a must read.
|Pride, greed, and power have driven men to do the unthinkable - including selling out their nations and unsuspected citizens to the most corrupt and destructive "invisible" global leaders on Earth. But how did this happen on American soil? How did the downfall begin, and who were the predators that the "land of the free and home of the brave" fell victim to? And is all hope lost?|
This book captures details of the last 200 years of American history that mainstream media does not want you to know. It dissects the "legalized" system of the private central banks that has gone unchecked and delivers gut-wrenching truths about the real domestic and foreign enemies of the United States. With over 1,000 footnotes and quotes from former presidents, prime ministers, and state officials, it will equip you with the facts that the elites have covered up for centuries and empower you to stand up for the truth.
Available in Audible from Amazon.
|French philosopher Jean Paul Sartre said that "words are loaded pistols". In the hands of Russ Baker, they are hydrogen bombs. Throughout Family of Secrets, he explodes the myths and lies that powerful forces have perpetrated on the American consciousness. He digs beneath the surface in a form of journalistic archeology to reveal the hidden history of one of America's most powerful families, leaving no stone unturned. Moreover, he names all of his sources and documents the materials he relies on to unmask the hypocrisy behind the myth. |
From Prescott Bush's ties to Nazi Germany to Poppy Bush's secret role in the Watergate scandal that ousted Richard Nixon, which was, in fact, a "silent coup", to George W. Bush's deceit in launching the war in Iraq, Russ Baker unmasks the truth with a relentless brilliance unmatched by his peers. His publisher, Bloomsbury, is to be congratulated for its confidence in Russ Baker at a time when most publishers are hedging their bets and looking over their shoulders in acts of self-censorship.
Baker's revelations about George W. Bush's private life is worth the price of the audiobook alone. Here is Bush, forcing himself on a Danish beauty, stripping to the nude, while getting another girlfriend he knocks up an abortion, and then later, as president, opposing abortion and cutting funding for organizations that provide information about birth control. How he managed to get the Danish beauty to go on record, as he does with other key players in Watergate and the Kennedy assassination, is nothing short of astonishing.
He traces the true history of Poppy Bush's career, from his early ties to the CIA he pretended never existed, while declaring himself "out of the loop", to his strange phone call from Dallas to the FBI on the day of Kennedy's assassination, pointing a finger at a suspect who was in fact totally innocent, to his manipulation of Watergate to get rid of Nixon. It's a secret story forced out of the shadows by the powerful documentation of Baker in this tour de force, which will keep you listening in astonishment.
Available in Audible from Amazon.
What he discloses is America's War of the Roses, as powerful families fight to the death for ultimate power. The history of Lee Harvey Osward in the world of wealth, power, and intelligence that was Dallas at the time is amazing. The anodyne courses in political science and history at American colleges and universities need very much to inject Family of Secrets into the curriculum so young Americans can be more able to understand what America is truly about. It puts the dots together in a way that makes any further naivety among Americans impossible. What he tells us simply cannot be ignored.
Family of Secrets takes to what Cyril Connolly so aptly described as the "blood crossroads of literature and politics". After Family of Secrets, neither will ever be the same.
|They insist they are just a group of friends, yet they funnel millions of dollars through tax-free corporations. They claim to disdain politics, but congressmen of both parties describe them as the most influential religious organization in Washington. They say they are not Christians, but simply believers.|
Behind the scenes at every National Prayer Breakfast since 1953 has been the Family, an elite network dedicated to a religion of power for the powerful. Their goal is "Jesus plus nothing". Their method is backroom diplomacy. The Family is the startling story of how their faith - part free-market fundamentalism, part imperial ambition - has come to be interwoven with the affairs of nations around the world.
Available in Audible from Amazon.