James 1:8 A double-minded man is unstable in all his ways.
James 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
Fall on my ROCK and be broken or be crushed by their rock.
Deuteronomy 32:27-38 KJV
(27) Were it not that I feared the wrath of the enemy, lest their adversaries should behave themselves strangely, and lest they should say, Our hand is high, and the LORD hath not done all this.
(28) For they are a nation void of counsel, neither is there any understanding in them.
(29) O that they were wise, that they understood this, that they would consider their latter end!
(30) How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the LORD had shut them up?
(31) For their rock is not as our Rock, even our enemies themselves being judges.
(32) For their vine is of the vine of Sodom, and of the fields of Gomorrah: their grapes are grapes of gall, their clusters are bitter:
(33) Their wine is the poison of dragons, and the cruel venom of asps.
(34) Is not this laid up in store with me, and sealed up among my treasures?
(35) To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
(36) For the LORD shall judge his people, and repent himself for his servants, when he seeth that their power is gone, and there is none shut up, or left.
(37) And he shall say, Where are their gods, their rock in whom they trusted,
(38) Which did eat the fat of their sacrifices, and drank the wine of their drink offerings? let them rise up and help you, and be your protection.
Deuteronomy 32:39-47 KJV
(39) See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.
(40) For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.
(41) If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.
(42) I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy.
(43) Rejoice, O ye nations, with his people: for he will avenge the blood of his servants, and will render vengeance to his adversaries, and will be merciful unto his land, and to his people.
(44) And Moses came and spake all the words of this song in the ears of the people, he, and Hoshea the son of Nun.
(45) And Moses made an end of speaking all these words to all Israel:
(46) And he said unto them, Set your hearts unto all the words which I testify among you this day, which ye shall command your children to observe to do, all the words of this law.
(47) For it is not a vain thing for you; because it is your life: and through this thing ye shall prolong your days in the land, whither ye go over Jordan to possess it.
The same goes for the possession of heaven.
As for the law, my perfect sacrifice is Jesus and he helps me keep it with HIS HOLY SPIRIT in me.
The first time I heard the word confused was when I was four years old when my stepfather said it to my stepmother, I was adopted by them out of Catholic charities when they were 32 each and I was six months old. When my stepmom drank she would call me by my first birth name Eric Lewandowski her dumb polack. My stepfather yelled at her to start calling me by the name they gave me or she would confuse me.
The name Eric ceased but the term dumb polack did not it reared its ugly head throughout my life, on my first day of school when I came home and told her what I had learned so it switched back and forth from dumb polack to Mr. Know it all.
Her name was Lucille however it could have just as well been Lucifer, when I gave my life to Christ at the age of 23 which by the way is my favorite Psalm. It was then I realized who was my keeper protecting me, now I have his peace plan after all that abuse what is one to do?
Do I fall on their rock or do I stand on mine?
We don’t need the White House, the White House needs us. We don’t need the United Nations, the United Nations needs us.
Isaiah 13:11-12 KJV
(11) And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.
(12) I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.
Had my stepmother not been raised in a Catholic orphanage where she went in a frightened four-year-old and came out a terrified woman with a drinking problem, all because her father bought her wine at the age of sixteen in exchange for cashing her paycheck.
She was old enough to work in the shoe mills of Lawrence Mass but she was not old enough to open a bank account in those days.
Her father on the left was an alcoholic and a wife-beater who kept the boys and placed the girls in the orphanage after killing his wife. As a Catholic you have privileges and killing seems to be one of them, just ask any Catholic Italian/Irish mobster. Their rock is a license to a world of crime their church is just the storefront for demonic activity.
The reason why it happens is it has a priesthood and mediators that separate the people from the word of God. God only created one priesthood through Moses with every intention of ending it when the time came and that time was 2000 years ago when the perfect sacrifice was made.
Confusion is not of God even though my name incorporates five initials BAB and the first last EL, I am not confused, I know my Jesus, I know my ROCK, though I am surrounded by theirs in all the places of worship. Quick to stand and defend the lies and their evil wicked ways.
A people who have not discerned what is good and what is evil.
Good is always shining the light on Jesus and not placing other objects of worship before him or praying to God in any other name.
China would not have been a victim of Japan in WWII had not ROME been claiming they knew God and tried to convert the Japanese to be dependant on them rather than the word (Bible) , ROME, by the way, is where all the pantheon of false gods gathered to thwart the work of Christ and still they are at it, hiding the word or misinterpreting it to suit them. Preterism is a Jesuit thing a misinterpretation of time a teaching of ROME. People educated by Jesuits are being trained to defend their rock whom they strike on a daily basis.
Daniel 8:12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.
To the left Genesis 11:9 on the right September 9:11
When the tower at Babylon was built there was no confusion, there were no nations, no nationalities, no differences in skin tones. One scattered us the other brought us to unite and we bore false witness as a Christian people by siding with their rock.
It was not the Muslim nation that was the problem it was the hate of ROME for America and the need to turn us against the enemy they created by not revealing the truth to them that they do not know God. Even Michael Angelo knew like some of us do today God is in their mind not in their heart.
Antisemitic attitudes came out of ROME and poisoned the Children of Ishmael. Darkness is quick at poisoning others in darkness.
See my post on Mrs. B. Eagle she will not soar with the eagles because her church treats her like a dog.
They are fearful of the nations they created. She is the woman who rides the beast, Mother Church out of ROME where the pantheon of gods gathered together to thwart the work of Christ.
Anyone who stands with them shall fall with them in the judgment mocking the holy things of God is not debatable apart from the Shroud of Turin there is nothing else HOLY in ROME. The image below was made with crop circles I did not solve this one which is proof I can not do this alone.
Where are my straight arrows?
1 Chronicles 12:18-38 KJV
(18) Then the spirit came upon Amasai, who was chief of the captains, and he said, Thine are we, David, and on thy side, thou son of Jesse: peace, peace be unto thee, and peace be to thine helpers; for thy God helpeth thee. Then David received them, and made them captains of the band.
(19) And there fell some of Manasseh to David, when he came with the Philistines against Saul to battle: but they helped them not: for the lords of the Philistines upon advisement sent him away, saying, He will fall to his master Saul to the jeopardy of our heads.
(20) As he went to Ziklag, there fell to him of Manasseh, Adnah, and Jozabad, and Jediael, and Michael, and Jozabad, and Elihu, and Zilthai, captains of the thousands that were of Manasseh.
(21) And they helped David against the band of the rovers: for they were all mighty men of valour, and were captains in the host.
(22) For at that time day by day there came to David to help him, until it was a great host, like the host of God.
(23) And these are the numbers of the bands that were ready armed to the war, and came to David to Hebron, to turn the kingdom of Saul to him, according to the word of the LORD.
(24) The children of Judah that bare shield and spear were six thousand and eight hundred, ready armed to the war.
(25) Of the children of Simeon, mighty men of valour for the war, seven thousand and one hundred.
(26) Of the children of Levi four thousand and six hundred.
(27) And Jehoiada was the leader of the Aaronites, and with him were three thousand and seven hundred;
(28) And Zadok, a young man mighty of valour, and of his father’s house twenty and two captains.
(29) And of the children of Benjamin, the kindred of Saul, three thousand: for hitherto the greatest part of them had kept the ward of the house of Saul.
(30) And of the children of Ephraim twenty thousand and eight hundred, mighty men of valour, famous throughout the house of their fathers.
(31) And of the half tribe of Manasseh eighteen thousand, which were expressed by name, to come and make David king.
(32) And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment.
(33) Of Zebulun, such as went forth to battle, expert in war, with all instruments of war, fifty thousand, which could keep rank: they were not of double heart.
(34) And of Naphtali a thousand captains, and with them with shield and spear thirty and seven thousand.
(35) And of the Danites expert in war twenty and eight thousand and six hundred.
(36) And of Asher, such as went forth to battle, expert in war, forty thousand.
(37) And on the other side of Jordan, of the Reubenites, and the Gadites, and of the half tribe of Manasseh, with all manner of instruments of war for the battle, an hundred and twenty thousand.
(38) All these men of war, that could keep rank, came with a perfect heart to Hebron, to make David king over all Israel: and all the rest also of Israel were of one heart to make David king.
Their rock or OURS?
Some gifts that deceive came out of ROME still the word of God is more important than any gift, be sure your gifts are found in the word of God.
At any given time there are two holy fathers on the earth but the wise in heart have only one and HE is in heaven.
We need to bring our Jewish family into the kingdom and thank them for their love of God by standing in wait for the Messiah who is on HIS way back.
I’m going with, this has to be his effigy!
1 Corinthians 14:27-33 KJV
(27) If any man speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two, or at the most by three, and that by course; and let one interpret.
(28) But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God.
(29) Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.
(30) If any thing be revealed to another that sitteth by, let the first hold his peace.
(31) For ye may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be comforted.
(32) And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.
(33) For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
Not all Churches are of God, one claiming to be the only one has never read the revelation where God addresses SEVEN.
Brother Abel (Benjamin)