The reformation would not have had happened had Rome allowed G-d’s Christians to continue without interference from the state. What is it about Governments and Christianity and the need for them to control us?
If the root of the tree is bad the whole tree is bad.
We destroy the evil by exposing and attacking the root.
If it were not for Luther coming forth when he did where would many of us protestants be today? Why did G-d have Luther stop at 95 errors found in the church of Rome when clearly many others existed as well?
One blind spot Luther had was he picked up on Rome’s antisemitism.
G-d never stopped loving the Jewish people he knew how important they were to the whole story.
Isaiah 54:6-9 For the LORD hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God. (7) For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee. (8) In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer. (9) For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.
Martin Luther was dealing with the issue of indulgences it was the church of Rome winking at sin and telling others in not so many words Jesus’s work on the cross was insufficient if a purgatory existed. The idea of purgatory continued into the 20th century. I even had an aunt who devotedly lit candles (for a fee of course) for her protestant husband who passed when I was only 10 when I finally found Christ and tried to talk to her about the truth she acted polite and continued to endorse and support the lies she was ingrained to belive.
The road is narrow and few if any find it, while the path to destruction is wide and many pass that way. G-d’s SON was sent to be listened too. Matthew 23:8-9 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren. (9) And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
Let me add the last five, as five is my special number.
96. Christ ended the priesthood by becoming the final sacrifice and the curtain to the holy of holies was torn so we all may enter in as Royal Priests having inspected the sacrifice and finding no flaw we embrace the lamb of G-d.
97. Bishops and Popes have not come by the way of the tenants of scripture but by a priesthood that was ended at the cross 230 years earlier. Priests returned after they hijacked the faith. Clearly revealing they do not know G-d or understand what is going on.
98. They took away the second commandment from the original ten and changed the ten by splitting a longer commandment into two parts. Break the least and be called least in the kingdom (Matthew 5:19). The fourth for them is honor your mother and father, while the fifth is thou shalt not kill. Clearly man was made on the sixth day, the sixth commandment is and should be thou shalt not kill and that is why we have so much killing G-d was encouraged by the angels to reveal HIS SON.
99. Acts 3:6 Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk. The church at Rome was delighted to have all the gold and silver, and no healing power only a lie with the power to intimidate others.
100. See Matthew Chapter 5 if these five did not enlighten you.
Jacob had two Son’s he loved very much because of whom he labored longest for. Joseph was a picture of Jesus and both were given a special covering. Benjamin was the other son and the youngest of them all. But like Benjamin I have been to Egypt and what the devil meant for evil G-d our Father meant for good.
Brother Abe l / Benjamin