This is not the fall of Adam and Eve. The earth had a curse on it before their one disobedient act.
Jeremiah 4:27-28 KJV
(27) For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.
(28) For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.
The story deals only with Cain and Abel, but there were others before them, before the fall who fell under the same curse as them. It is where Cain gets his wife. Keep in mind there were no laws on marriage at the time the blood was pure and not defiled brother-sister, and first-cousin unions had to have happened in the beginning before the fall in order to multiply, sin was just beginning at the fall. The laws against such close relations, marrying comes after the Exodus, but instinctively they knew in their hearts sisters were off-limits like we know it is wrong to kill.
Genesis 3:17-23 KJV
(17) And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
(18) Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
(19) In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
(20) And Adam called his wife’s name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.
(21) Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
(22) And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
(23) Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
Verse 20 before this she is always referred to as woman. Verse 23 the Garden is not the same place in which Adan was created. Genesis 2:22 and the woman was brought to him, meaning she was fashioned in a very clean room holy environment the uterus is a delicate life making apparatus. God shows his sense of humor where this verse is numbered it takes 2 2 make 2.
The tree reveals 94 fruit positions; it is the same number that represents the atomic number for plutonium. How’s that knowledge working out for us? There are just some things you wish you hadn’t learned and just stay happy in paradise with everything you already need. You don’t need to blow yourselves up to prove how smart you are.
Man’s disobedience built his own judgment god is about to release the dogs.
Psalms 94:1-23 KJV
(1) O LORD God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself.
(2) Lift up thyself, thou judge of the earth: render a reward to the proud.
(3) LORD, how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked triumph?
(4) How long shall they utter and speak hard things? and all the workers of iniquity boast themselves?
(5) They break in pieces thy people, O LORD, and afflict thine heritage.
(6) They slay the widow and the stranger, and murder the fatherless.
(7) Yet they say, The LORD shall not see, neither shall the God of Jacob regard it.
(8) Understand, ye brutish among the people: and ye fools, when will ye be wise?
(9) He that planted the ear, shall he not hear? he that formed the eye, shall he not see?
(10) He that chastiseth the heathen, shall not he correct? he that teacheth man knowledge, shall not he know?
(11) The LORD knoweth the thoughts of man, that they are vanity.
(12) Blessed is the man whom thou chastenest, O LORD, and teachest him out of thy law;
(13) That thou mayest give him rest from the days of adversity, until the pit be digged for the wicked.
(14) For the LORD will not cast off his people, neither will he forsake his inheritance.
(15) But judgment shall return unto righteousness: and all the upright in heart shall follow it.
(16) Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?
(17) Unless the LORD had been my help, my soul had almost dwelt in silence.
(18) When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O LORD, held me up.
(19) In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.
(20) Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with thee, which frameth mischief by a law?
(21) They gather themselves together against the soul of the righteous, and condemn the innocent blood.
(22) But the LORD is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge.
(23) And he shall bring upon them their own iniquity, and shall cut them off in their own wickedness; yea, the LORD our God shall cut them off.
If walking in the spirit means hiding truth or causing stumbling or the support of God’s enemy I would seek to reevaluate the spirit I was walking in. Why oh why do those who get slain in a spirit come up stronger for Rome than any other church or denomination?
Just saying he is leaving behind all those who offend and do iniquity.
The original curse is he said he would make the SON of God his pet if he ever showed up.
Do you think? Click on image to enlarge.
You help me break the curse and show the world where the SON should be by showing the world America got it right.
Not this way.