Henry VIII (28 June 1491 – 28 January 1547)
King of England from 1509 until his death in 1547. He was the second Tudor monarch, succeeding his father Henry VII. Henry is best known for his six marriages, in particular, his efforts to have his first marriage (to Catherine of Aragon) annulled. His disagreement with the Pope on the question of such an annulment led Henry to initiate the English Reformation, separating the Church of England from papal authority. He appointed himself the Supreme Head of the Church of England and dissolved convents and monasteries, for which he was excommunicated.
God blessed the monarchy for opening up the word of God and making disciples as the word commanded. Rome now had competition those who would open the word and serve God by sharing it with others and reveal that everyone can have an equal relationship with God by inspecting the sacrifice and becoming a HOLY Priesthood unto God.
The path the disciples laid down for the church did not include a priesthood. God made sure it was dissolved and scattered in 70 AD so that no one would seek another sacrifice. The devil was upset at the loss of the souls at the crucifixion, which only took place because they could not recognize the Messiah and whose fault was that?
Like the ant, the trail was wiped after the priesthood again rose up to rule the people for profit. The ants lost the scent went off-trail, or would it be better to say the wolves were leading the sheep?
I believe God’s intentions for the priesthood was clear the work completed, however, for some Jesus never came for them, HE was not the Son of God because they serve HIM not nor Honor HIS will. Why call me LORD and not do the things I ask?
How can you tell who they are? By the way, they treat the Jewish people to win them to Christ.
King Henry was wrong on many counts when it came to marriage; he was not a good role model. His problem was he was not getting any male heirs, and he was blaming the women.
I am a one life one wife individual, and I have kept my vows for better or for worse. Sadly we were two injured people in their youths coming together in Christ. She from a divorced home and me from an alcoholic home. I was told I was going to need a miracle to happen for it to be restored. I put in my request every day for that miracle; I prayed for all my life for a better family. My wife today is a very large woman, and we have not talked very much. I was leaving it for a surprise.
God said he would restore my marriage and I do not want her or anyone staying behind, the cannibal spirits of Noah’s generation will be loosed on the earth as people begin to refuse the mark understanding what it means to take it they will be hungry, and the beef will be for the elite only.
People who have guns will be killing those who take the mark and why not they made their choice send them to what they desired a world without Christ and give others a better chance at not being caught without the mark by those who take it.
Below the Georgia Guide Stones with their plans in the future to maintain a population under 500,000,000. I do not see Christians among them.
King Henry Died 28 January 1547 (aged 55)
28+1+15+47+55 = Psalms 146
Psalms 146:1-10 KJV
(1) Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul.
(2) While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.
(3) Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.
(4) His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.
Trust no one but God and we find HIM in HIS word men will perish but the word stands forever.
(5) Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God:
(6) Which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth for ever:
(7) Which executeth judgment for the oppressed: which giveth food to the hungry. The LORD looseth the prisoners:
Crushing the head of Rome will looseth many prisoners and we can do it in love through obedience. King Henry began the climb and paved the way.
(8) The LORD openeth the eyes of the blind: the LORD raiseth them that are bowed down: the LORD loveth the righteous:
(9) The LORD preserveth the strangers; he relieveth the fatherless and widow: but the way of the wicked he turneth upside down.
(10) The LORD shall reign for ever, even thy God, O Zion, unto all generations. Praise ye the LORD.
Subtract his age and go to Psalm 91 a Psalm that reveals the Messiah and every King Should.
Psalms 91:1-16 KJV
(1) He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
(2) I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
(3) Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
(4) He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
(5) Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
(6) Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
(7) A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
(8) Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
(9) Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
(10) There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
(11) For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
(12) They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
(13) Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
(14) Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
(15) He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
(16) With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
At the end of the age, a King rises up and gets it all on the right path in time for resurrection.
Daniel 8:23-24 KJV
(23) And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
(24) And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.