Not only did Jesus tell us the implications that there would be weeping and gnashing of teeth at the loss of relationship with HE and HIS Father. He also gave us an idea of what heaven would absolutely be like.
The header above are estates built by man God has better and of course, it’s who HE is. These estates will become the homes of saints in the future when Jesus sets up HIS millenial reign. For the time being, tell your friends who have not given their life to Christ and own single-family homes to put a pool in all of us returning with Jesus after the tribulation would really enjoy a pool.
Jesus told us the devil came to steal, kill and destroy, before world war one which had been started over the assassination of a Royal Monarch Archduke Franz Ferdinand on the 28 of June 1914 (aged 50), there were then many mansions and an Aristocracy only rivaled by heaven itself.
Many individuals in that time found their employ as servants to these great houses. In heaven, you will find angels performing these similar duties on our behalf only at the moment they are deciding who will be there with them deserving and who will be staying for the judgment, man has built for himself.
Matthew 13:38-43 KJV
(38) The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
(39) The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
(40) As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
(41) The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
(42) And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
(43) Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
Satan and his puppets inspired us to war losing our estates and fancy houses.
The total number of military and civilian casualties in World War I were about 40 million: estimates range from 15 to 19 million deaths and about 23 million wounded military personnel, ranking it among the deadliest conflicts in human history. The banks that loaned the money for the weapons of war needed to be paid back so taxes increased after the war and wages increased to pay the taxes and the bottom began to rise as the top began to fall.
Before the rebellion in heaven, everything was splendid. They had need of nothing but free will is not satisfied they wanted more and of the things they wanted was not to have to come worship the SON they seen no value in it.
The Armenian genocide also took place during this world war, God’s anger was kindled and he sent judgment we are not called to play God but honor HIS word and things like WWI would not have ever happened. It happened because certain people kept the word away from society claiming it was for them only.
The war lasted 4 years, 3 months and 2 weeks and began what the bankers wanted a league of nations the beginning of global government. Again the peace plan God wanted was ignored and we suffered bitter waters.
From the wiki~ The 1918 influenza pandemic (January 1918 – December 1920; colloquially known as Spanish flu) was an unusually deadly influenza pandemic, the first of the two pandemics involving H1N1 influenza virus. It infected 500 million people around the world, including people on remote Pacific islands and in the Arctic. Probably 50 million and possibly as many as 100 million (three to five percent of Earth’s population at the time) died, making it one of the deadliest epidemics in human history.
It is a sure sign that God does not need help from man in population control.
Before world war one when America was in its prime and the doors on houses were never locked and children could play safely outside when the nation was governed by the people and not greed. Today lands are going to the wealthiest corporations foreign or domestic we are debtor nation made so by the people who hold the most wealth over us. I liked the old world order better when America belonged to American’s. I do not like this new American Standard.
Heaven is like America with Aristocracy on every estate. Heaven is as large as our entire solar system out to eight planets, without borders and enough for everyone no fighting for anything.
We believed in one God and carried one word into our houses of worship we had many lights to shine on Jesus. It is not to say there were not nefarious people around but most of them remained in their covens of collars in their castles they called churches, where Christ could be crucified over and over again on their mock altars. Acting like this is what God wanted transubstantiation ther most glorious of signs of the proof of God???.
What happened before 1914 was best described by a former priest by the name of Charles Chiniquy which up and coming saints should give a read or listen too as he describes the plot to destroy America and Protestantism. Which would require the power to be taken away from the word of God as the final authority and placed into the hands of men, not just any men but those with amazing signs and wonders who can pull Jesus out of heaven in the transubstantiation and send men lying on their backs in what appears as protestant churches.
With hearts like that is it no wonder our children are unsafe?
They are not Born Again and the spirit of God is not with them.
World War I (often abbreviated as WWI or WW1), also known as the First World War or the Great War, was a global war originating in Europe that lasted from 28 July 1914 to 11 November 1918.
Those who instigated this war like they do so man others got what they wanted at the end a league of nations on their way to a one-world order.
World War One had a final day before the plague and I will be adding it to the appointed times list 11+11+19+18 = 59 and oddly this is the year I was born 1959.
Psalms 59:1-17 KJV
(1) Deliver me from mine enemies, O my God: defend me from them that rise up against me.
(2) Deliver me from the workers of iniquity, and save me from bloody men.
(3) For, lo, they lie in wait for my soul: the mighty are gathered against me; not for my transgression, nor for my sin, O LORD.
(4) They run and prepare themselves without my fault: awake to help me, and behold.
(5) Thou therefore, O LORD God of hosts, the God of Israel, awake to visit all the heathen: be not merciful to any wicked transgressors. Selah.
(6) They return at evening: they make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city.
(7) Behold, they belch out with their mouth: swords are in their lips: for who, say they, doth hear?
(8) But thou, O LORD, shalt laugh at them; thou shalt have all the heathen in derision.
(9) Because of his strength will I wait upon thee: for God is my defence.
(10) The God of my mercy shall prevent me: God shall let me see my desire upon mine enemies.
(11) Slay them not, lest my people forget: scatter them by thy power; and bring them down, O Lord our shield.
(12) For the sin of their mouth and the words of their lips let them even be taken in their pride: and for cursing and lying which they speak.
(13) Consume them in wrath, consume them, that they may not be: and let them know that God ruleth in Jacob unto the ends of the earth. Selah.
(14) And at evening let them return; and let them make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city.
(15) Let them wander up and down for meat, and grudge if they be not satisfied.
(16) But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble.
(17) Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing: for God is my defence, and the God of my mercy.
Blessings hope to see you there.