(19) Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
(20) For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Is Jesus serious in this outline? If HE is, I have some bad news for a lot of deceived people who have made it their mission to make the least seem more important than they really are.
|On the left the Bible's actual TEN Commandments on the right the ones produced by the Catholic Church|
|#1 Exodus 20:3|
(3) Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
|#1 I am the LORD your G-d. You shall worship the Lord your G-d and Him only shall you serve.|
|#2 Exodus 20:4-6|
(4) Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
(5) Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy G-d am a jealous G-d, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
(6) And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
|#2 You shall not take the name of the Lord your G-d in vain.|
|#3 Exodus 20:7|
(7) Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy G-d in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
|# 3 Remember to keep holy the Sabbath day.|
|#4 Exodus 20:8|
(8) Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
|#4 Honor your father and your mother.|
|#5 Exo 20:12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy G-d giveth thee. ||#5 You shall not kill.|
|#6 Exodus 20:13|
(13) Thou shalt not kill.
|#6 You shall not commit adultery.|
|#7 Exodus 20:14|
(14) Thou shalt not commit adultery.
|# 7 You shall not steal.|
|#8 Exodus 20:15|
(15) Thou shalt not steal.
|#8 You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.|
|#9 Exodus 20:16|
(16) Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
|#9 You shall not covet your neighbor's wife.|
|#10 Exodus 20:17|
(17) Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
|# 10 You shall not covet your neighbor's goods.|
|They removed the second commandment and took number ten and split it in two. So they don't break the least they break the greatest. Every Time you see a statue of the "Queen of Heaven" (Virgo) the virgin. You can be sure they may hear, "
Away from me I NEVER KNEW YOU." The angels look at how we treat the Jewish people to see how we may treat them in the kingdom. Jesus came for the Jew first and has not cast them out. Isaiah 54:8-9
The Stars reveal a truth that the Lord our G-d Created to enforce HIS stand against the virgin. HE places the tribe Naphtali on the position of HIS left hand where the goats will stand. In earlier posts, I had her under his feet beneath Cancer. Either way, she is in the wrong place where man has placed her. G-d will not share HIS glory with another and Jesus called HIS Father HOLY and the only time HOLY FATHER is found in scripture is when HE uses it for G-d the Eternal Father. Mary receives five times more prayers than the Father of Jesus in the Rosary where repetitious prayer is found to be acceptable. Is this a doctrine of man or demon or both? G-d makes it clear she is not the focus of creations attention. On his left hand or beneath his feet is far better than where the priesthood that should not exist has placed her. Every time Jesus had an opportunity to exalt his mother HE did not. In fact, he did quite the opposite. She keeps the Lion (JUDAH) from canceling the law (LIBRA) in their lives they remain cursed under the law because of the Virgin. Not to mention the offense it causes to HIS Jewish people.