He was a nice man and lived what he believed was the American dream. However, God had a better dream for America. America was the last city on a hill that had light until darkness began encroaching and snuffing it out. In the world of 7 billion people, America holds five percent of the Population and consumes twenty-five percent of the world’s resources.
He affected middle east policy and influenced the world working in his covert operations for the CIA no one escapes the eyes of God judgment or justice.
There are seven eyes to the spirit of God these were made by some of the lamps. All the raised sections add to fourteen the number 6 position stands out with two different in the design. Psalm 14:2
Did God give you understanding?
The seven eyes of the Lamb of God.
Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man, and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Russ Bakers book “Family of Secrets” reveals the American people are not in control big oil money is.
It is time to start dividing who is going and who is staying those staying will need whatever resources are left over to point their weapons at heaven and attack Jesus at his coming.
The Church is here to help them with that. That’s called love and forgiveness.
I can only compare this two a throwing firecrackers at the Acco Super Bull Dozer. What’s that saying about who you can’t fix?
That’s going to go over like a led balloon.
He was vice president of Ronald Reagan my President and I also voted for Bush in both elections he ran in. Back then I did not have the light I have now or knew who I was in Christ at that time. It would not have made a difference had I the lamps, we needed to trap the enemy of God in America and expose them as who they really are in doing so we can crush the head and set the captives free in time for resurrection.
Time is running out.
George Herbert Walker Bush
Died November 30, 2018 (aged 94)
A man who like his father before him a Connecticut Senator Prescott Bush who shaped the world with money and power.
Prescott funded the Hitler Nazi Party before we went to war with them and two years after.
The sins of the fathers are passed to the Sons and it is so true.
He was raised Episcopalian who continued the priesthood???
The church was organized after the American Revolution when it became separate from the Church of England, whose clergy are required to swear allegiance to the British monarch as Supreme Governor of the Church of England. The Episcopal Church describes itself as “Protestant, yet Catholic”. The Episcopal Church claims apostolic succession, tracing its bishops back to the apostles via holy orders.
Now the Brooklyn Bridge was put up for sale on another post talking about how the CIA has a document of words claiming they will not operate in American Politics George Bush is no Ghost.
I also tried to give away the Statue of liberty in the same post if people were to purchase the Brooklyn Bridge in a set number of minutes. Well, I do believe I have no right to sell any of it, it belongs to the American People??? Rockefeller center, however, as well as other large investment properties, have been bought up by the Chinese.
On to the Presidents Appointed Time, I do believe Junior tried to get him “Born Again” keep in mind he tried to take land away from Israel where God sent bitter waters and the storm that wrecked his 2.2 million dollar compound in Kennebunk Maine his Son tried another peace plan and got bitter waters Katrina. For people who went to church and claimed to be Christian, they were pretty clueless, what were they teaching them at Yale and what’s wrong with God’s peace plan?
11+30+20+18 = Psalm 79
(1) O God, the heathen are come into thine inheritance; thy holy temple have they defiled; they have laid Jerusalem on heaps.
(2) The dead bodies of thy servants have they given to be meat unto the fowls of the heaven, the flesh of thy saints unto the beasts of the earth.
(3) Their blood have they shed like water round about Jerusalem; and there was none to bury them.
(4) We are become a reproach to our neighbours, a scorn and derision to them that are round about us.
Because of the lack of Christian love in the CIA the world hates us as we interfere in taking their people out and putting ours in like this was the plan of Christ. If the priesthood would humble themselves and see Jesus disposed of it at the cross and they begin reading the bible as born again believers we could win many to the cross.
(5) How long, LORD? wilt thou be angry for ever? shall thy jealousy burn like fire?
(6) Pour out thy wrath upon the heathen that have not known thee, and upon the kingdoms that have not called upon thy name.
(7) For they have devoured Jacob, and laid waste his dwelling place.
(8) O remember not against us former iniquities: let thy tender mercies speedily prevent us: for we are brought very low.
(9) Help us, O God of our salvation, for the glory of thy name: and deliver us, and purge away our sins, for thy name’s sake.
(10) Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is their God? let him be known among the heathen in our sight by the revenging of the blood of thy servants which is shed.
(11) Let the sighing of the prisoner come before thee; according to the greatness of thy power preserve thou those that are appointed to die;
(12) And render unto our neighbours sevenfold into their bosom their reproach, wherewith they have reproached thee, O Lord.
(13) So we thy people and sheep of thy pasture will give thee thanks for ever: we will shew forth thy praise to all generations.
Add his age of 94 brings us to Proverbs 23.
(1) When thou sittest to eat with a ruler, consider diligently what is before thee:
(2) And put a knife to thy throat, if thou be a man given to appetite.
(3) Be not desirous of his dainties: for they are deceitful meat.
(4) Labour not to be rich: cease from thine own wisdom.
(5) Wilt thou set thine eyes upon that which is not? for riches certainly make themselves wings; they fly away as an eagle toward heaven.
(6) Eat thou not the bread of him that hath an evil eye, neither desire thou his dainty meats:
(7) For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.
(8) The morsel which thou hast eaten shalt thou vomit up, and lose thy sweet words.
On January 8, 1992, about 8:20 p.m JST, while attending a banquet hosted by the Prime Minister of Japan, Kiichi Miyazawa, U.S. President George H. W. Bush fainted, after vomiting in Miyazawa’s lap.
(9) Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.
(10) Remove not the old landmark; and enter not into the fields of the fatherless:
(11) For their redeemer is mighty; he shall plead their cause with thee.
You do not take what God has given to those HE loves away from them.
(12) Apply thine heart unto instruction, and thine ears to the words of knowledge.
(13) Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.(14) Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.
Hear that G.W, ?
(15) My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine.
(16) Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things.
(17) Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the LORD all the day long.
(18) For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.
(19) Hear thou, my son, and be wise, and guide thine heart in the way.
(20) Be not among winebibbers; among riotous eaters of flesh:
(21) For the drunkard and the glutton shall come to poverty: and drowsiness shall clothe a man with rags.
(22) Hearken unto thy father that begat thee, and despise not thy mother when she is old.
(23) Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.
(24) The father of the righteous shall greatly rejoice: and he that begetteth a wise child shall have joy of him.
(25) Thy father and thy mother shall be glad, and she that bare thee shall rejoice.
(26) My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.
(27) For a whore is a deep ditch; and a strange woman is a narrow pit.
(28) She also lieth in wait as for a prey, and increaseth the transgressors among men.
(29) Who hath woe? who hath sorrow? who hath contentions? who hath babbling? who hath wounds without cause? who hath redness of eyes?
(30) They that tarry long at the wine; they that go to seek mixed wine.
(31) Look not thou upon the wine when it is red, when it giveth his colour in the cup, when it moveth itself aright.
(32) At the last it biteth like a serpent, and stingeth like an adder.
(33) Thine eyes shall behold strange women, and thine heart shall utter perverse things.
(34) Yea, thou shalt be as he that lieth down in the midst of the sea, or as he that lieth upon the top of a mast.
(35) They have stricken me, shalt thou say, and I was not sick; they have beaten me, and I felt it not: when shall I awake? I will seek it yet again.
Blessings and blessed is the man who comes in the name of the Lord.