What did you know and when did you know it?
“I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.”
A good judge takes the time to study a matter King Solomon was the wisest man for his time; he was tasked with deciding between two mothers fighting over one child as to who the child belonged too. It is a great story his wisdom was no doubt the greatest, and we have three books in the Bible written by him with Proverbs being his treasured pearls of wisdom.
Today we must decide who does America truly belong too?
No one and I mean no one wants to belive their government is corrupt because if that were true evil would be afoot and the righteous would be the ones in trouble.
(1) Help, LORD; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men.
(2) They speak vanity every one with his neighbor: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak.
(3) The LORD shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things:
(4) Who have said, With our tongue will we prevail; our lips are our own: who is lord over us?
(5) For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.
(6) The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
(7) Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.
(8) The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted.
In my last post, I was considering the justice for the most influential moment in my life, and it affected us all, to say it has not is to say America is as it always was a nation by the people and for the people.
Hopefully, you now know Jack Rubenstein.
Where is the Justice for John Kennedy, Bobby Kennedy, Martin Luther, Abraham Lincoln, and Lee Harvey Oswald?
One only need to learn about the Bilderburg group to know that is not true we are no longer a nation by the people but by the people who have the money. Bilderberg is the rich and powerful meeting to influence whom we elect by supporting their candidate by throwing money behind them and aiding them with media influence. The media is a powerful tool, and those who ran pre-war Germany knew how to use it to favor their agenda.
I have come to believe Bilderberg is the Rich and powerful trying to protect their investments and money from ending up in the dragon’s clutches (Vatican).
The image below is God taking a poke at the Bilderburg group whom HE is powerfully aware of I call it as he revealed to me “How to truly build a Burger” Take some Hamburg meat place it on one side and close to press. The eight represents perfection, and that would be Christ eight scrolls on both sides adds to 20 X 8 =160 starting in Psalms we find ourselves at Proverbs 10:1-32
(1) The proverbs of Solomon. A wise son maketh a glad father: but a foolish son is the heaviness of his mother.
(2) Treasures of wickedness profit nothing: but righteousness delivereth from death.
(3) The LORD will not suffer the soul of the righteous to famish: but he casteth away the substance of the wicked.
(4) He becometh poor that dealeth with a slack hand: but the hand of the diligent maketh rich.
(5) He that gathereth in summer is a wise son: but he that sleepeth in harvest is a son that causeth shame.
(6) Blessings are upon the head of the just: but violence covereth the mouth of the wicked.
(7) The memory of the just is blessed: but the name of the wicked shall rot.
(8) The wise in heart will receive commandments: but a prating fool shall fall.
(9) He that walketh uprightly walketh surely: but he that perverteth his ways shall be known.
(10) He that winketh with the eye causeth sorrow: but a prating fool shall fall.
(11) The mouth of a righteous man is a well of life: but violence covereth the mouth of the wicked.
(12) Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.
(13) In the lips of him that hath understanding wisdom is found: but a rod is for the back of him that is void of understanding.
(14) Wise men lay up knowledge: but the mouth of the foolish is near destruction.
(15) The rich man’s wealth is his strong city: the destruction of the poor is their poverty.
(16) The labour of the righteous tendeth to life: the fruit of the wicked to sin.
(17) He is in the way of life that keepeth instruction: but he that refuseth reproof erreth.
(18) He that hideth hatred with lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, is a fool.
(19) In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise.
(20) The tongue of the just is as choice silver: the heart of the wicked is little worth.
(21) The lips of the righteous feed many: but fools die for want of wisdom.
(22) The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.
(23) It is as sport to a fool to do mischief: but a man of understanding hath wisdom.
(24) The fear of the wicked, it shall come upon him: but the desire of the righteous shall be granted.
(25) As the whirlwind passeth, so is the wicked no more: but the righteous is an everlasting foundation.
(26) As vinegar to the teeth, and as smoke to the eyes, so is the sluggard to them that send him.
(27) The fear of the LORD prolongeth days: but the years of the wicked shall be shortened.
(28) The hope of the righteous shall be gladness: but the expectation of the wicked shall perish.
(29) The way of the LORD is strength to the upright: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity.
(30) The righteous shall never be removed: but the wicked shall not inhabit the earth.
(31) The mouth of the just bringeth forth wisdom: but the froward tongue shall be cut out.
(32) The lips of the righteous know what is acceptable: but the mouth of the wicked speaketh frowardness.
Add the 8 outer circles who are angels waiting for for the meat to be finished cooking, (this doubles as a George Foreman as well). 168 starting in Psalms brings us to Proverbs 18:1-24.
(1) Through desire a man, having separated himself, seeketh and intermeddleth with all wisdom.
(2) A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself.
(3) When the wicked cometh, then cometh also contempt, and with ignominy reproach.
(4) The words of a man’s mouth are as deep waters, and the wellspring of wisdom as a flowing brook.
(5) It is not good to accept the person of the wicked, to overthrow the righteous in judgment.
(6) A fool’s lips enter into contention, and his mouth calleth for strokes.
(7) A fool’s mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul.
(8) The words of a talebearer are as wounds, and they go down into the innermost parts of the belly.
(9) He also that is slothful in his work is brother to him that is a great waster.
(10) The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.
(11) The rich man’s wealth is his strong city, and as an high wall in his own conceit.
(12) Before destruction the heart of man is haughty, and before honour is humility.
(13) He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.
(14) The spirit of a man will sustain his infirmity; but a wounded spirit who can bear?
(15) The heart of the prudent getteth knowledge; and the ear of the wise seeketh knowledge.
(16) A man’s gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.
(17) He that is first in his own cause seemeth just; but his neighbour cometh and searcheth him.
(18) The lot causeth contentions to cease, and parteth between the mighty.
(19) A brother offended is harder to be won than a strong city: and their contentions are like the bars of a castle.
(20) A man’s belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled.
(21) Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
(22) Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD.
(23) The poor useth intreaties; but the rich answereth roughly.
(24) A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.
Verse 24 alludes to Jesus; in fact, it is Jesus for those who know HIM.
When you hear both sides of a matter the judgment should not be so hard I was only looking at one side of the matter when the LORD revealed to me that the axis of evil whom HE blames for the downing of the towers falls on Rome, they restored a priesthood for the people and placed Jesus in the second seat never honoring his work or commands — doing as the ministry has always done manipulated people for their benefit and not knowing the true God of creation. A system of half-truths and obvious lies when compared to the word of God.
What is the agenda of the rich and powerful? Is it not to profit more and have more power a society of slaves serving them who they could pay less and get more from?
It was the enemy who claimed he would sit above the seat of the most high and take with him those who followed and make them gods and kings. However, every time they get their vehicles in a position of power the person is killed their soul is taken, and the demons have to find another home.
JFK was not innocent, and he, unfortunately, was not “Born Again” his adulterous relationships were well known his life did not point to Jesus or did it?
I was looking at only one side of the story as it had been revealed to me seeing America morphing into pre-war Germany with our protection from terrorists who by the way are there because someone didn’t share the word of God as they were tasked to do.
I kept saying that it was this as depicted in the image below, I am wrong and man enough to admit it. This is only one half of the story.
Prescott Bush, the father of George H.W. Bush, had been brought up on charges of dealing with the enemy act as the bank he held stock in was dealing with Hitler a year after we declared war on them. Also, GM and Ford profited in selling them tanks and troop transport vehicles before America went to war what do weapons of war and vehicles need to operate? Oil and the Bush family were oilmen.
Germany you remember was the place the reformation began with Martin Luther defying what obvious sin and a mocking of the work of Christ in the sale of indulgences was. The Bible was being printed in Germany with the invention of the Gutenberg press the most powerful weapon of the time and still is we just need people who will promote the word and tell the truth.
The devil hates the truth being revealed and he still does and when you realize the destruction and the antisemitism that came out of Germany it was because the enemy hit those people hard with a confusion of the Gospel and the role of the Church.
New faiths began popping up as to create division the harlot was bearing offspring, the occult became popular Neitsche and Wilhelm Maximilian Wundt father of Psychology an alternative to the answer of sin cropped up from among these people.
If the Church of Rome was building their god his one world order, then blackmail would be the way to go about it threatening those in office with termination or their families if they did not lean towards the Church. With the CIA having George H.W. Bush then 39 years old in Dallas at the time of the assassination placing him in a precarious situation as a co-conspirator, if the truth was ever made known. May have made him putty in their hands.
I thought Rome wanted you to think as the image below reveals it was this and not them behind the downfall of America for the actions of the father are passed to the Son.
I am just coming to the end of an audiobook which has given me new evidence as to how America got to where it is. It was for me the missing side of the story this man left no stone unturned, and in Chapter nineteen we hear about G.W. having his conversion moment to Christ and two stories about that day had been offered for him to give to the public.
I believe he went with the Billy Graham conversion over the Arthur Blessed Conversion because it appealed to a greater portion of the Christian population.
Both could be true, and I am praying he is a true Born Again Christian for the sake of the whole world and not a tool of a politician, claiming to be a Christian is the worst offense when you are not. George W. Bush said God spoke through him, and if sharing Jesus with others, it is believable. However, in matters of foreign policy and bringing world peace, God reveals his choice for that, and when I say God speaks through me, I can support it with evidence.
In a congressional hearing or a senate oversight committee, you may hear these words, and they will be used in the final judgment of all humanity.
What did you know and when did you know it?
The unpardonable sin is the sin against the Holy Spirit some will tell you it is seeing a miracle of God and calling it evil, but the real sin against the HOLY SPIRIT denies HIM access to your heart in order to tell others about Jesus.
So upon hearing both sides of the story including the audiobook “Fifty Years in the Church of Rome” by a former priest who had a close relationship to President Lincoln and revealed the real agenda of Rome towards America. Doing here in America what it was doing in Germany to slow the Gospel and move of God.
It is not just Rome behind the building of Nazi-like America; it is also those who claim to be filled with the HOLY SPIRIT.
It is the failure of not honoring the two simplest teachings of Christ call no man Father and love your neighbor as yourself. First, you must love yourself by loving and honoring the teachings of Christ.
It is, for the most part, a combination of the two Penatcostalism and Catholicism destroying America.
It is not this
It is definitely this combined.
What did you know and when did you know it?
Below are 16 thrones each throne shows six circles 6×16=96
(1) O sing unto the LORD a new song: sing unto the LORD, all the earth.
(2) Sing unto the LORD, bless his name; shew forth his salvation from day to day.
(3) Declare his glory among the heathen, his wonders among all people.
(4) For the LORD is great, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods.
(5) For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the LORD made the heavens.
(6) Honour and majesty are before him: strength and beauty are in his sanctuary.
(7) Give unto the LORD, O ye kindreds of the people, give unto the LORD glory and strength.
(8) Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come into his courts.
(9) O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth.
(10) Say among the heathen that the LORD reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously.
(11) Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof.
(12) Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein: then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice
(13) Before the LORD: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.
Jesus said of himself If I am lifted, I will draw all men unto me.
I will not bow to the devil for what rightfully belongs to me.
So forget me doing your phantom gifts.
Let the word go forth and get your peace plan.
As for the Church, signs and wonders will follow behind the word and not before it.