The foolish virgins are playing church the oil in their lamps is not full; it has been defiled and watered down with delusion. How can one tell? By whom they have chosen as their dance partner. They claim to have the spirit, but even at the last minute, they cannot for the life of them understand who the harlot is? Their favorite dance is more like a march a goosestepping of the feet and legs, as they say, hail Papa or Holy Father not caring for the bondage that their followers are in all their works denies the work of Christ.
The wise virgins are trimming their wicks and preparing to meet the bridegroom the oil they are drawing from is pure and undefiled; it does not leave them in the dark on matters of the spirit. They can see God cleverly dressed his dragon that the other foolish virgins went after.
The first Church I attended after I was saved, awakened, became “Born Again” was an American Baptist that was coming into the gifts of the Holy Spirit before this it was a word Church without the tounges and the words of knowledge but even then they knew who the enemy was against Christ.
After the Spirit began to move, they brought in the enemy to be Principles in their schools over their children. It is not a bad thing if you see the truth and honor God’s word and come out from among them. In doing so, you will open their eyes to the gallows they built. Start saving their souls rather than allowing them to believe their Christ is our Christ; they are not even close. Ours is much wiser and smarter than theirs.
Theirs seeks to enslave us in a system of bondage slaves to them.
Galatians 2:4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:
But they’re for pro-life?!? They are not for our freedom which we have in Christ or the Liberty America afforded us to have that liberty in Christ.
Our children are fitted with weapons of war with money they loaned us from their coffers, and our tax dollars must pay it back with interest.
The dark spots need to be turned into light spots with the truth.
As they begin to awaken, they will touch the lives of others who are even more lost than they if it were possible. The hardest work in the land is to convince those who think they are Christan that they are not. Here is where the holy spirit comes in to convict and work.
Time to fall on our faces, not on our backs.
John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he also do; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
How many do you know who have changed water into wine or fed thousands with just a little? I believe in praying the prayer of faith for healing.
When a person opens a shelter to feed the hungry and clothe the poor in HIS name, they are doing greater works. When they house orphans and feed and educate them in HIS name, they are doing greater works. I desire that you all spoke in tounges, but not all do. Seek the best gift that you may prophesy.
1 Corinthians 14:1-12
(1) Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy.
(2) For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.
(3) But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort.
(4) He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself; but he that prophesieth edifieth the church.
(5) I would that ye all spake with tongues, but rather that ye prophesied: for greater is he that prophesieth than he that speaketh with tongues, except he interpret, that the church may receive edifying.
(6) Now, brethren, if I come unto you speaking with tongues, what shall I profit you, except I shall speak to you either by revelation, or by knowledge, or by prophesying, or by doctrine?
(7) And even things without life giving sound, whether pipe or harp, except they give a distinction in the sounds, how shall it be known what is piped or harped?
(8) For if the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?
(9) So likewise ye, except ye utter by the tongue words easy to be understood, how shall it be known what is spoken? for ye shall speak into the air.
(10) There are, it may be, so many kinds of voices in the world, and none of them is without signification.
(11) Therefore if I know not the meaning of the voice, I shall be unto him that speaketh a barbarian, and he that speaketh shall be a barbarian unto me.
(12) Even so ye, forasmuch as ye are zealous of spiritual gifts, seek that ye may excel to the edifying of the church.
1 Corinthians 14:18-25
(18) I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all:
(19) Yet in the church I had rather speak five words with my understanding, that by my voice I might teach others also, than ten thousand words in an unknown tongue.
(20) Brethren, be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be ye children, but in understanding be men.
(21) In the law it is written, With men of other tongues and other lips will I speak unto this people; and yet for all that will they not hear me, saith the Lord.
(22) Wherefore tongues are for a sign, not to them that believe, but to them that believe not: but prophesying serveth not for them that believe not, but for them which believe.
(23) If therefore the whole church be come together into one place, and all speak with tongues, and there come in those that are unlearned, or unbelievers, will they not say that ye are mad?
(24) But if all prophesy, and there come in one that believeth not, or one unlearned, he is convinced of all, he is judged of all:
(25) And thus are the secrets of his heart made manifest; and so falling down on his face he will worship God, and report that God is in you of a truth.
1 Corinthians 14:39-40
(39) Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.
(40) Let all things be done decently and in order.
1 Corinthians 12:1-11
(1) Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.
(2) Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.
(3) Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
(4) Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
(5) And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.
(6) And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
(7) But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
(8) For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
(9) To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
(10) To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
(11) But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
I see nothing about slaying in the spirit. Is it that I do not know God as well as the others who can or have done those things? I know one man who could do slaying in the spirit once a mentor and when he comes to town he gives his money to the Catholic Knights of Columbus to rent their hall for his ministry. To another discerning of spirits.
1 Corinthians 12:28-31
(28) And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.
Nowhere in the above or below lineup do we find priests.
(29) Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles?
(30) Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret?
(31) But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.
The answer that is obvious in verse 29 and 30 is a resounding no; we do not have them all.
I am not looking for power but to restore the power to the one in whom deserves it all this should be the goal of the Church laying all our crowns before the feet of Jesus.