[spreaker type=standard width=100% autoplay=false episode_id=4803370]
What may look like a challenge to others is not a challenge at all. Not for G-d and G-d is always up to the challenge. In the win comes G-d being glorified. Father may the world see your beauty and most of all your precious Son.
Pyramid power is a losers power playing king of the hill harms many when the wrong king takes the hill. In order to maintain his position he must install armies and taskmasters to keep the others from rising above himself.
We are looking at the end of the age and in this image three powerful religions seek the power of King of the hill. The devils are attracted to America for its weapons of death along with the ability to enslave mankind. One has done more to harm all others and it is she who rides the beast. Another a combination of both and so young they are still in their training underwear.
(1) A Song of degrees. In my distress I cried unto the LORD, and he heard me.
(2) Deliver my soul, O LORD, from lying lips, and from a deceitful tongue.
(3) What shall be given unto thee? or what shall be done unto thee, thou false tongue?
(4) Sharp arrows of the mighty, with coals of juniper.
(5) Woe is me, that I sojourn in Mesech, that I dwell in the tents of Kedar!
(6) My soul hath long dwelt with him that hateth peace.
(7) I am for peace: but when I speak, they are for war.
(1) A Song of degrees. I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
(2) My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
(3) He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
(4) Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
(5) The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
(6) The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
(7) The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
(8) The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.
Matthew 16:26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
The woman has darkened every nation and intends to darken this one.
(20) Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
Summoning the beast that we may expose him!