For those of you who have been faithful in understanding the word of G-d and following what HE has been revealing to me, thank you very much I hope you are being blessed. If we love G-d, we must also love Justice and trust HIM. On pages menu, I have “G-d proves the Bible” ( click here) the Bible we know is HIS word spoken by HIM through HIS prophets and agents in love with HIM.
As you may have noticed I took triune numbers for each day of the week adding them across gave us the same down and multiplying them by that count pointed me off to a passage that all three triune numbers point too. If you were diligent and did it for the number nine, you would have discovered Revelation Chapter FIVE. I didn’t want to give it all away right away, its part of the fun. Who loves G-d and who is faking it? Those who know HIM know how priceless the SON is to HIM HIS honor equally valuable, I’m just asking for the world and of course to HIS glory a praise HIM alone for what HE has given me.
It’s only for a short time to complete the final 3.5 years Jesus did not get to do. Now that JESUS has HIS body we will be able to complete the seven years of harvest. Then give the other seven to the name we dare not speak, Santa Ho, Ho, Ho? Satan and Santa have something in common not just the same letters in their names both take attention away from the one who matters most and who is precious to G-d the Father and one would not exist without the other.
FREE the Reindeer let Cupid get back to doing what he does best!
I stopped at 888 which brings us to the revelation of new beginnings new heavens new earth soon to begin after the Son’s 1000 year rule upon this earth. I revealed 8 x 24 brought us into the new testament because we are looking forward to the new creation with all those who choose to be a part of it.
192 chapters into the new testament brought us to 1 Timothy 2 I highlighted 2:4 as part of the 888 which adds to 24. G-d wants all men to be saved! That only happens when we come to the knowledge of the truth.
1 Timothy 2:1-15
(1) I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
(2) For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
(3) For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
(4) Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
(5) For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
(6) Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.
(7) Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not;) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.
(8) I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.
(9) In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
(10) But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.
(11) Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
(12) But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
(13) For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
(14) And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
(15) Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
I have revealed to you that nine is a judgment number and every number that is multiplied by nine has the sum total of nine. When does the judgment begin? When the Son starts placing HIS feet on the earth, we are coming full circle. Psalms 110:1 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
999 = 27 and 27 x 9 = 243 there are 260 chapters in the new testament bringing us to Revelation Chapter FIVE a favorite number of mine.
(1) And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
(2) And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
(3) And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
(4) And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
(5) And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
(6) And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
(7) And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
(8) And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders (888) fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
(9) And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
(10) And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
(11) And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;
(12) Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
(13) And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
(14) And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.
THE BEGINNING OF JUSTICE
(1) And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
(2) And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
(3) And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
(4) And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
(5) And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
(6) And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
(7) And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
(8) And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
(9) And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
(10) And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
(11) And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
(12) And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
(13) And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
(14) And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
(15) And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
(16) And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
(17) For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
My next post will be on our obligation to G-d to exact justice on the wicked!
AS HE COMMANDS US TO DO, IN REVELATION 18!
Here is a Primer to who the HARLOT is.
LET’S MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
LET THE PROTESTANTS HAVE IT BACK!