We broke the law, and HE took the wrath of God on Himself! So that we could see how precious HE was to us. He is even more precious to HIS Father, who is God, who reveals his wrath against sin.
Until that day at the cross, those who remained in their first estate with God (angels) lacked complete understanding, why the worship of the SON was so important to the Father. Here we are at the very end, and it is clear to the faithful that even the enemy needs the SON to have peace in the middle east.
Matthew 22:8-13 KJV
(8) Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.
(9) Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.
(10) So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.
(11) And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:
(12) And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.
(13) Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Verse eleven reveals that the man was unrepentant and not “Born Again” but thought it okay to attend the feast. He was without the proper garment, one not washed in the blood of the lamb of God slain for the sins of the world.
A garment intended to end the need for the Levitical priesthood. This king saw that the man was there under the idea that his good works and good deeds were good enough, or his keeping the law was good enough. He may have done all that his teachers had asked.
That is why Jesus insists you have only one teacher that is the Christ or call any man in a religious office father to do so opens the door to being mislead and deceived. Some men love the best seats at the table and to be exalted by others. While the righteous await on God to promote them to point to the truth.
I follow Christ because HE is not dead but rather alive and living in me.
Not one of us could keep the law only Christ. For the law brought with it, the curse of death and Christ overcame the law to give us life eternal.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions; one just needs to look behind themselves to see the disaster they left with their works and their own vision. This man was not sorrowful for having harmed the kingdom of God by supporting the lawbreakers and blind guides of which he may have become one himself. He was speechless; he knew God had set a man up to convict millions of souls to repentance, and he thought it best to do things his way.
In heaven, it was the half holy angels who were at fault for pushing Lucifer to lead them. They insisted they knew God better than he and knew what God wanted.
Lou, you don’t know what those lamps are for
They did not see the light within him and his appearance declaring the value of the SON; some even claimed they saw the SON of man??? It was because of them God had to reveal the SON’s value in the making of the covering. It was the light within him that was hearing their lies about HIM.
These same spirits today try and convince others that the will of God is to vote for the deceivers and support the liars who say they know God when it is clear they cannot find peace for the middle east. Which defines they do not know God or understand God’s peace plan that has never changed.
Today on the earth, we see the same thing; no one sees the real value of Christ. Many pretend to know HIM. All-Father did was allow the invisible one to reveal himself to open the eyes of the blind to those who follow him. So they would not have to hear, “Away from me, I never knew you. ”
Before Christ came, Rome had been placing people in political offices to benefit them and not because they cared about souls. They followed the prince of darkness to do his bidding before Christ came, and after Christ came to build his new world order where the SON is not number one but one of many gods.
In heaven, some angels like on earth just wanted to be kings and rulers in the kingdom without understanding what that entailed. To rule, you need to lead, and to be a good leader, you need to lead your followers to worship the SON, and many are not doing that at all. When it is clear, they side with charlatans who use the LORD’s name in vain.
If you are not pointing to the word, you are not pointing to Jesus. HE and the word are the same.
God was angry at those who refused to attend the worship of HIS SON in heaven and insisted HE reveal himself. They did not see the value of the SON, but God knowing the end from the beginning, God saw HIS value clearly as do I.
As a sinner, I sought truth that would make a difference and an impact on my society and in my world. Losing America and knowing the history of Rome, it was not hard to put together that their Jesus was nothing like my Jesus.
It was not hard to see that it was a twisted game of one wanting to be greater than another, and that is true of us all. Who would not want to be the teacher’s pet, better yet the teacher?
God’s Justice I’m a lowly truck driver in the transportation industry; HE said to me upon my findings in Egypt that HE wanted to drive.
My superpower is I have excellent hearing and eyes to see.
God’s Justice is mercy before judgment as it was in heaven; the light bearer came last, and he could do nothing more than reveal the value of the SON of God. They lied to him, saying they knew God and knew what God wanted.
Certainly, God did not want them to turn HIS SON’s covering against HIM, but they did so because they lacked understanding, but you men of God are without excuse.
I was told by a pastor whom I considered a friend that I was not to consider myself more important than others. God rejoices over truth, and I stumbled on the absolute truth.
All God ever wanted was to have creation worship HIS SON, and they saw no value in worshiping what they could not see. The SON of man could not be revealed without man, and the value of the SON had been revealed in the stones Lucifer was clothed in before man came.
He and his followers came into the earth to steal kill and destroy, and the bling guides and men transformed into ministers of righteousness follow them on the footing they are for pro-life????
So if I am not to consider myself more important, how then do we win the world to Jesus?
This passage seems pretty final to me.
Isaiah 13:9-14 KJV
(9) Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
(10) For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
(11) And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.
(12) I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.
(13) Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.
(14) And it shall be as the chased roe, and as a sheep that no man taketh up: they shall every man turn to his own people, and flee every one into his own land.
The Justice of God do you know HIM?
The first shall be last and the only superpower you should want is to lead others to Christ and repentance.