Our enemy is hateful and abusive to all that God holds dear, his many attacks on God begin in heaven in denying that God has a SON (Son of Man before Man?) man is not created until God is ready to bring him into the war and uses it as a way to teach his angels the value and importance of worship. Until that time the angels are worshiping in faith this one whom God holds so treasured. Knowing what HIS part in it all will be and only alluding to it to the angels as Jesus did with men.
If you ask why it is to educate free will with wisdom and to give it understanding. A utopian society cannot function with divided wills and disobedience to the maker of all things who knows what is best for us all. He made you the gender you are because HE knew that is where you would be the happiest and most fulfilled with HIm in your life.
If you are not happy with your gender, then where is God in your life? Everyone seems to have a designer God how they think HE should be. HIS word tells us what HE expects and who HE is.
John 14:1-31 KJV
(1) Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
(2) In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
(3) And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
(4) And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
(5) Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
(6) Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
(7) If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
(8) Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
(9) Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
(10) Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
(11) Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works’ sake.
(12) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
(13) And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
(14) If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
(15) If ye love me, keep my commandments.
(16) And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
(17) Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
(18) I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
(19) Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
(20) At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
(21) He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
(22) Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
(23) Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
(24) He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father’s which sent me.
(25) These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
(26) But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
(27) Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
(28) Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
(29) And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
(30) Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.
(31) But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.
John 15:1-14 KJV
(1) I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
(2) Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
(3) Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
(4) Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
(5) I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
(6) If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
(7) If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
(8) Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
(9) As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
(10) If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father’s commandments, and abide in his love.
(11) These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
(12) This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
(13) Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
(14) Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
These words were written before man imagined evolution and those who fail to read them and understand them are puppets of the dark one who mocks God through man. God we know says HE made man in his own image and likeness. So the Neanderthal with the unibrow and buck teeth with the crazy hair like he was auditioning for the Ancient Aliens hosts spot is the enemy attacking God’s beauty.
The image on the left never happened it is Satan’s attack on God and man.
He sees how far he can take his nonsense and have us embrace it as sensible.
It begins with hiding the word of God away from the population rejecting the Bible as the manifested word of God from beyond time and space.
Jesus fulfilled over 322 old testament prophecies, every sacrifice done in the wilderness and in Solomons Temple pointed to the final sacrifice and the ending of the purpose of HIS priesthood. The priesthood of ROME is nothing more than another mockery of what God holds dear. This is where all the false gods gathered to plan the end of the SON of God who is greater than all others, the others would not exist if it were not for HIM! Still to this day they try and thwart his work of salvation and the rebuilding of HIS kingdom. Those who side with ROME must know they are not going HOME, God allowed his creature again time to dress himself until he could be trapped in a Christian nation and exposed as the fraudulent Church God never began.