Warning: Illegal string offset 'pvcp_general_front_view_counter' in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/plugins/page-visit-counter-premium/public/class-page-visit-counter-public.php on line 623Skip to content
|Here are the days of the week and interesting information about the numbers and the proof of a triune G-d.|
|111||Sunday is the first day of the week.|
(5) And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
G-d is 1 God revealed in three persons.
(1) LORD, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.
(2) Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.
(3) But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
(4) I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.
(5) I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me.
(6) I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.
(7) Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.
(8) Salvation belongeth unto the LORD: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.
|Monday is the second day of the week. |
(7) And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
(8) And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
| 6x 2 =12
(1) Help, LORD; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men.
(2) They speak vanity every one with his neighbour: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak.
(3) The LORD shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things:
(4) Who have said, With our tongue will we prevail; our lips are our own: who is lord over us?
(5) For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.
(6) The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
(7) Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.
(8) The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted.
|Tuesday is the third day of the week |
(9) And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
(10) And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.
(11) And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
(12) And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
(13) And the evening and the morning were the third day.
There are 39 Old Testament books and 27 New Testament books.
Nine is a judgment number every number multiplied by it has the sum total of nine. Once issued there is no escaping it.
(1) The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
(2) When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
(3) Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
(4) One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.
(5) For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
(6) And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.
(7) Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.
(8) When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.
(9) Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.
(10) When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.
(11) Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.
(12) Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.
(13) I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
(14) Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
|Wednesday is the fourth day of the week.|
(14) And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
(15) And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
(16) And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
(17) And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
(18) And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
(19) And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
|12 x 4= 48
The first four commandments deal with honoring G-d.
With four numbers you can find all the other numbers 1+2+3+4=10
(1) Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.
(2) Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.
(3) God is known in her palaces for a refuge.
(4) For, lo, the kings were assembled, they passed by together.
(5) They saw it, and so they marvelled; they were troubled, and hasted away.
(6) Fear took hold upon them there, and pain, as of a woman in travail.
(7) Thou breakest the ships of Tarshish with an east wind.
(8) As we have heard, so have we seen in the city of the LORD of hosts, in the city of our God: God will establish it for ever. Selah.
(9) We have thought of thy lovingkindness, O God, in the midst of thy temple.
(10) According to thy name, O God, so is thy praise unto the ends of the earth: thy right hand is full of righteousness.
(11) Let mount Zion rejoice, let the daughters of Judah be glad, because of thy judgments.
(12) Walk about Zion, and go round about her: tell the towers thereof.
(13) Mark ye well her bulwarks, consider her palaces; that ye may tell it to the generation following.
(14) For this God is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death.
|Thursday is the Fifth day life begins!|
(20) And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
(21) And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
(22) And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
(23) And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.
|15 x 5=75
(1) Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks: for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare.
(2) When I shall receive the congregation I will judge uprightly.
(3) The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it. Selah.
(4) I said unto the fools, Deal not foolishly: and to the wicked, Lift not up the horn:
(5) Lift not up your horn on high: speak not with a stiff neck.
(6) For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.
(7) But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.
(8) For in the hand of the LORD there is a cup, and the wine is red; it is full of mixture; and he poureth out of the same: but the dregs thereof, all the wicked of the earth shall wring them out, and drink them.
(9) But I will declare for ever; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob.
(10) All the horns of the wicked also will I cut off, but the horns of the righteous shall be exalted.
Genesis 5 holds a message Abel is not in the list his name means breath. He is in heaven after Genesis 4:4.
|Friday is the sixth day of the week. man is made and only man.|
Please take careful note Eve was not created on the sixth day! She comes after Adam names all the animals.
(19) And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
(20) And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.
(24) And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
(25) And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
(26) And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
(27) So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
(28) And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
(29) And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
(30) And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
(31) And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
|6 x 18= 108
Places that will be safe in the Middle East during the tribulation are in this passage.
(1) . O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory.
(2) Awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early.
(3) I will praise thee, O LORD, among the people: and I will sing praises unto thee among the nations.
(4) For thy mercy is great above the heavens: and thy truth reacheth unto the clouds.
(5) Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: and thy glory above all the earth;
(6) That thy beloved may be delivered: save with thy right hand, and answer me.
(7) God hath spoken in his holiness; I will rejoice, I will divide Shechem, and mete out the valley of Succoth.
(8) Gilead is mine; Manasseh is mine; Ephraim also is the strength of mine head; Judah is my lawgiver;
(9) Moab is my washpot; over Edom will I cast out my shoe; over Philistia will I triumph.
(10) Who will bring me into the strong city? who will lead me into Edom?
(11) Wilt not thou, O God, who hast cast us off? and wilt not thou, O God, go forth with our hosts?
(12) Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.
(13) Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.
666 we know is the end of days the final battle between good and evil. However, it cannot come before 555.
The beast has seized America's WhiteHouse, and the demons are not afraid to let us know using the "Simpsons" just like heaven the half-hearted again went after the one with all the precious jewels who claimed to know G-d.
|Saturday is the Sabbath day G-d's rest is nearing for us all. Except those who don't believe they will never enter HIS rest. |
(1) Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
(2) And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
(3) And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
The lamb that was slain had seven, horns and seven eyes, The seven eyes in the image are made up of 14 raised crops two designs are different than the rest.
Psalms 14:2 The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.
|21 x 7 = 147
(1) Praise ye the LORD: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely.
(2) The LORD doth build up Jerusalem: he gathereth together the outcasts of Israel.
(3) He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.
(4) He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.
(5) Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.
(6) The LORD lifteth up the meek: he casteth the wicked down to the ground.
(7) Sing unto the LORD with thanksgiving; sing praise upon the harp unto our God:
(8) Who covereth the heaven with clouds, who prepareth rain for the earth, who maketh grass to grow upon the mountains.
(9) He giveth to the beast his food, and to the young ravens which cry.
(10) He delighteth not in the strength of the horse: he taketh not pleasure in the legs of a man.
(11) The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy.
(12) Praise the LORD, O Jerusalem; praise thy God, O Zion.
(13) For he hath strengthened the bars of thy gates; he hath blessed thy children within thee.
(14) He maketh peace in thy borders, and filleth thee with the finest of the wheat.
(15) He sendeth forth his commandment upon earth: his word runneth very swiftly.
(16) He giveth snow like wool: he scattereth the hoarfrost like ashes.
(17) He casteth forth his ice like morsels: who can stand before his cold?
(18) He sendeth out his word, and melteth them: he causeth his wind to blow, and the waters flow.
(19) He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.
(20) He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD.
It is nice to know I am not the only one who pays close attention to this great book. When Joseph is hearing the Pharaoh's message Genesis 41:15-53 there are 21 sevens mentioned.
|New Heaven's New Earth the perfect number done perfectly. |
The image above has 24 scrolls surrounding it, that represent the twenty and four elders around the throne.
Jesus reigning supremely. the wicked in the lake of fire who took the mark and will have no part in the new creation the smoke of their torment shall ascend forever in the sight of G-d and HIS Angels.
(9) And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
(10) The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
(11) And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
(12) Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
(13) And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.
Heaven began perfectly, then rebellion came and one-third went after the covering cherub and rebelled against G-d by refusing to worship the Son. In the returned Arecibo message done in a crop field, we are given an estimate of about 24 billion as a population count and one-third of that is 8 billion? Whatever could it all mean?
(1) And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
(2) And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
(3) And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
(4) And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
(5) And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
(6) And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
(7) He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
(8) But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
|8 x 24 = 192
There will be no keeping track of time in heaven.
192 chapters into the New Testament we happen upon...
1 Timothy 2:4
(4) Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.