The church should know better; mankind was not the beginning of life. That life began with the angels. Job, were you there?
(4) Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
(5) Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
(6) Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
(7) When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of G-d shouted for joy?
There was a rebellion and a casting out of heaven those who refused to believe in the Son followed the enemy. He claimed worship of the Son was not necessary to maintain a society. In other words, faith in someone you couldn’t see served no purpose to them. From the beginning, faith was needed. Without it, none could please G-d the Father or G-d the Son whom the angels waited to meet having heard one day HE shall sit by HIS Father’s right hand.
Before the creation of the covering cherub. G-d knowing well in advance the beginning from the end I must disagree with teachings of today about dinosaurs being created in the week that G-d made everything for man. Did G-d step back from the rebellion and see that it was good as well?
I would think before G-d created the covering cherub, knowing he would one day lead the rebellious out of heaven. G-d created another creature of flesh to teach about violence and death. Besides what their flesh would become in the last days would be used to defeat the enemy, it would be known as erl, black gold, Texas tea. Lucifer became not to G-d’s delight an instrument to weed out the tares among the loyal servants of G-d. They had free will and did not have to follow him. Angels who freely loved to worship the most high G-d the Son remained and became students of man to observe what was good and what was evil.
First, before man they watched the beginning of the rebellions new world order, based on not obeying the call to worship the Son.
They began to build their cities and the one who wanted to be god began his in what we call Egypt. I blurred the ones below that were made by man. The priesthood began in Babylon and made slaves of men to serve Satan, the priesthood carried into Egypt enslaved men in order to hide his monumental mistake. G-d has made them the symbols of the battle.
Jesus leads us to think in John 8:44. One cannot murder spirit, so what gives? If you want to know what the devil is hiding from you in your translation, find out what the KJV says. A book that was written when men feared G-d. G-d promised to protect HIS word, and that version had worked for 400 years and still can start fires. I see the new translations as a wet book of matches but whatever he has removed from it is what we need to focus on. Because it is, of course, important to him that we do not know it. So I desire to focus on what the devil is trying to hide. It has to be important and cause him great losses if it were known.
I base my belief on knowing the teacher, the master who tried to explain death to a group who would never know death only heaven or hell. A hell not yet configured until after the fall. On this planet, we know monsters roamed the earth vegetation was oversized, and giant reptiles flew or could it have been merely gravity being less? Most of our fossil fuel comes from the middle east. I see G-d using the creatures that were used by the rebellion to insult HIM in front of the angels in the first place a tool today to destroy HIS enemy and set men free by revealing the truth of this battle.
G-d’s Son is precious to HIM and the delay in making man would have factored into the whole plan. G-d does not want robots but free willed agents of love and not war.
As a man or an angel, I would rather see giant monsters with carnivorous appetites and small brains fight and kill each other to reveal a concept of death. This behavior would not affect me to a liberal stand. I would feel no more for the dinosaur then I would feel for a crustacean at the bottom of the ocean. Better this destruction of the monsters than a man fighting against another man becoming like the beasts with small brains, these battles can only be seen by the Angels as G-d fighting himself we are all made in HIS image.
The Bible alludes to a time man did not exist, but cities were being built. G-d requires balance and a just weight Proverbs 11:1. Humankind has had 6000 years to develop his societies. How long did he give the first fallen angels who rebelled and were cast out of heaven?
It was fallen angels, not ancient aliens who built impressive structures on the earth when the materials were new and softer to work with.
(19) My bowels, my bowels! I am pained at my very heart; my heart maketh a noise in me; I cannot hold my peace because thou hast heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war.
(20) Destruction upon destruction is cried; for the whole land is spoiled: suddenly are my tents spoiled, and my curtains in a moment.
(21) How long shall I see the standard, and hear the sound of the trumpet?
(22) For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.
(23) I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.
(24) I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
(25) I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
G-d stepped back and saw that the rebellion was good????
(26) I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.
(27) For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end. (He decides it is time to make man.)
(28) For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.
The devil would love us to believe that dinosaurs came the same week as man. Man has had 6000 years on planet earth. It is like the Priests in Galileo’s time no wonder the scientific community looks away from G-d, we give them no other viable explanation. To admit we are wrong would be so humbling, and it is not in our nature. If we did admit error, do you think they could learn from us?
When you come around, I’ll come around.