You will get a Bang out of this he was born on the17th of July 1894 he died 20 June 1966 and was 71 years old when he died without Christ or the Born Again Experience. An experience Jesus insists on happening to every believer. JOHN 3:3, we know that at 33, Christ offers Himself upon the cross for this to be able to happen to every believer. Without this new birth, no one can enter or see the kingdom of God. NO -ONE! John 3:5
Georges Henri Joseph Édouard Lemaître was not Born Again; his appointed time validates his vanity.
If Georges had only Preached what Peter teaches us in 1 Peter 2:9, he would have done well; instead, he neglected why the temple was destroyed, and the original priesthood God designed was ended and scattered in 70 AD.
Because he never inspected the sacrifice himself, he fails as a member of the Holy Nation and Royal Priesthood. The sacrifice God sent us forbade us from calling religious people Father. In scripture, there is only one Holy Father, and Jesus reconciles us to the only Holy Father we are to have anything to do with.
This means this man, like many others, did not know HIM only about HIM; he was led by the blind and taught by them as well.
Being a good person or a swell guy does not get you into heaven. Only your faith and trust in the FINISHED WORK OF CHRIST can.
Curious Georges was a Jesuit trained Belgian Catholic priest, mathematician, astronomer, and professor of physics at the Catholic University of Louvain. He was the first to identify that the recession of nearby galaxies can be explained by a theory of an expanding universe, which was observationally confirmed soon afterward by Edwin Hubble. He was the first to derive what is now known as Hubble’s law, or the Hubble–Lemaître law, and made the first estimation of what is now called the Hubble constant, which he published in 1927, two years before Hubble’s article. Lemaître also proposed what later became known as the “Big Bang Theory” of the origin of the universe, initially calling it the “hypothesis of the primeval atom.” ~ Information obtained from Wikipedia.
He came to my attention while seeking things I learned in Catechism that were not God approved but went against the teachings of God. While searching, I also found this website https://www.creationliberty.com/articles/religioncatholic.php#1 so you can help your Catholic Friends find Jesus of the scriptures that the enemies ministers of righteousness will not help them see. I know I will be posting more from this website in the future.
WARNING: The Video below from youtube is placed up by someone who failed to realize that Jesuits only taught this man he was not a Jesuit himself.
Jesuits do, however, get around to serve the prince of darkness rather than the God of light and lamps.
The image below is called God spoke, and Bang it happened just as the Bible said it did.
One year from the exact day this above crop circle arrived, the returned Arecibo message came. Carl Sagan sent the original (link opens he had an appointed time as well) God was watching them”What a waste of Money” HE must of though t all those children starving and science trying to deny HE exists. Want to communicate with intelligent life? Get on your knees and call out to Jesus HE will answer you if you sincerely seek HIM and its a free call. You can even call collect if you would like HE can afford it.
The other intelligent life you may wish to communicate with is me Jesus was ancient of days and looked good for HIS age at 33 in human years. In spiritual years he had no beginning and has no end HE is eternal. I have a beginning, and it was after the war took place in heaven that I was made alive, just like the rest of us were.
Georges Henri Joseph Édouard Lemaître Died 20 June 1966 he was 71.
6+20+19+66+71 = 182 Minus the 150 Psalms leaves us with 32 Minus the Proverbs brings us to
Ecclesiastes 1:1-18 KJV
(1) The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem.
(2) Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.
(3) What profit hath a man of all his labor which he taketh under the sun?
(4) One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth forever.
(5) The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.
(6) The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits.
(7) All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.
(8) All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.
(9) The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
(10) Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.
(11) There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.
(12) I the Preacher was king over Israel in Jerusalem.
(13) And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.
(14) I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.
(15) That which is crooked cannot be made straight: and that which is wanting cannot be numbered.
(16) I communed with mine own heart, saying, Lo, I am come to great estate, and have gotten more wisdom than all they that have been before me in Jerusalem: yea, my heart had great experience of wisdom and knowledge.
(17) And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.
(18) For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.
Let’s subtract his age and go to the Psalm. God created the universe.
Psalms 111:1-10 KJV
(1) Praise ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.
(2) The works of the LORD are great, sought out of all them that have pleasure therein.
(3) His work is honourable and glorious: and his righteousness endureth for ever.
(4) He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: the LORD is gracious and full of compassion.
(5) He hath given meat unto them that fear him: he will ever be mindful of his covenant.
(6) He hath shewed his people the power of his works, that he may give them the heritage of the heathen.
(7) The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.
(8) They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.
(9) He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy, and reverend is his name.
(10) The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding has all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.
God told me I was smarter than Einstein.
The man’s Birthdate gets Cosmological as well; he did not save many souls while alive he scattered more than he gathered condemning souls to hell does not look God on the judgment day. This is the way of Jesuits and their plebs. We will not let his life not glorify God as God desires.
Psalms 136:1-26 KJV
(1) O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(2) O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(3) O give thanks to the Lord of lords: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(4) To him who alone doeth great wonders: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(5) To him that by wisdom made the heavens: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(6) To him that stretched out the earth above the waters: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(7) To him that made great lights: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(8) The sun to rule by day: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(9) The moon and stars to rule by night: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(10) To him that smote Egypt in their firstborn: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(11) And brought out Israel from among them: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(12) With a strong hand, and with a stretched out arm: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(13) To him which divided the Red sea into parts: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(14) And made Israel to pass through the midst of it: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(15) But overthrew Pharaoh and his host in the Red sea: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(16) To him which led his people through the wilderness: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(17) To him which smote great kings: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(18) And slew famous kings: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(19) Sihon king of the Amorites: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(20) And Og the king of Bashan: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(21) And gave their land for an heritage: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(22) Even an heritage unto Israel, his servant: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(23) Who remembered us in our low estate: for his mercy endureth for ever:
(24) And hath redeemed us from our enemies: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(25) Who giveth food to all flesh: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(26) O give thanks unto the God of heaven: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Telling you who I am, has with it, its problems. We do not teach or believe in reincarnation; however, the spirit is eternal, and even John the Baptist was by Jesus’s own words, Elijah returned if you would have him. Elijah is to return before Jesus returns to get the Jews to open their eyes and to preach to the world in power about Christ.
Some say he is going to bring the Jewish priesthood to sacrifice again; isn’t the purpose of all of this to see the final sacrifice?
What’s the matter people don’t believe God loves you and has a PLAN to save the lost?
This man playing the part of Elijah must be an effective communicator. I just so happen to know someone who likes power and is an effective communicator. Only he is not honest with himself or others. He is not attuned to understanding but will be when he is left behind.
He will be on his own like he had left me then after he is killed will rise back up with the mantle of Elijah. Those who have not succumbed to the mark will have it revealed to them that death is not the end. So do not be foolish and take the mark of the beast its hell eternal. Jesus is setting up his system for 1000 years here than afterward He will loose the devil again to tempt whatever flesh is left on the earth. You then can make a better-informed decision if you deny Christ now it is a fools move.
We are to compel the lost to the cross, and if the enemy had a body before man was created and the first casualty of the war does not deserve another body? Oh, Rcontraire. It was 2009, Jesus gave me the rest of my mantle/light in May, and it was that following December Hollywood came out with the blockbuster Avatar. Most of you people are gamers, so put it together, it is not that difficult.
Remember, we are allowed to judge the stumbling blocks, especially the ones that keep Jesus ‘s beloved Jewish people from finding HIM. You may love your minister, but the question remains, does your minister love Jesus?
The answer is in not holding contempt for the things that offend God. Is he undecided about what is good and what is evil? I am right when I say God only allowed the dragon to clothe himself to expose him to the world. Those ministers who follow him are not the ministers of reconciliation but caretakers of the damned. Saul wins his thousands while David is squashed by the Jesuits to win his tens of thousands with help from the Pentacostal strange fires and his transformed ministers of righteousness.
Donald Trump was taught at Jesuit Schools, and he does not love Jesus with all his heart, mind, and soul he too only knows about HIM if he is advocating the Chinese to investigate Joseph (Catholic) Biden that is what hell wants to happen. China is the Vatican’s end Game for America. The gospel will cease if it ever happens, and the Catholic church will flourish with their lies and betrayal, we are not going to let it get that far, but you need to see it too know whose side I am on.
I consider myself Pentacostal and believe the move of God is at the core of the movement. Still, where there is liberty, there are those inside seeking to turn us to be under bondage to them. When the gifts become more important than the word, they have succeeded.
If you were out to crush my head, it would not be hard now, would it?
What a significant threat I am to a mighty and powerful God while I live in a two-bedroom flat.
Why is it the falling backward does not stand out in scripture? It is questionable at best, and it is not on the list of giftings. Those who have come under its spell and enchantment have become more loving to the Catholic faith and support it as well?
The word people claim Pentecostal’s have demons, and they may be right if the harlot is defended by them how could they not be demons? If the stumbling bocks have their approval, how is that loving God with all your heart mind and soul?
Strife you are causing strife, you don’t understand?
What don’t I understand?
Has everyone forgotten history but for me? Am I not forgiving enough? I know someone who is, and they need HIM, and all they have is the blind leading them. It is the Cassanova’s of the faith who, like the allure of the harlot they consider themselves more loving and a better judge of Character than God is.
Look up the word enabler!
I am 100 percent Protestant there is no passage in scripture that says blessed are the flexible they will bend and not break the truth is we need to be broken and emptied of ourselves not lie on our backs but stand on the word.
You can hate me for that, but I will know where you will be when the rapture occurs. Tell me Catholic/Pentecostals will the SON remain in the dirt in the shadows of Rome because you know God?
I am not wired like most of you. I was entangled continuously in battle from the day I was adopted until I gave my life to Christ and became “Born Again” at the age of 23, which is my favorite Psalm by the way. My stepmother was 12 years raised in an orphanage from the time she was four, a victim of a system that could not teach her about Jesus. They knew very little about scripture or HIM. They only acted like authorities but were mostly devils in disguise that burn for each other behind their closed doors. When they are forbidden to marry and cloistered together, what else would it breed?
I stood in the gap for my stepmother’s soul, no matter how bad it was. I loved her; she could not reciprocate because her heart was empty of the word and Jesus. I pleaded with God what chance did she have what chance do any of them have if the word is kept from them by the forces of darkness running the church?
Most of their doctrines are conjured up in hell and have no foundation in scripture. They are keeping the word away from the world, and I am revealing that their ministers of righteousness are doing the same.
We are called to worship God in spirit and in truth. When I was given the hand of fellowship in an AG church and the minister states we do not have to agree on everything to be friends in Christ whose treasurer is a devotee of Rome who defends its existence, it says this shepherd allows wolves in with the flock. No, we cannot be friends because when it comes to the word of God and the Jewish people, you are a traitor, you helped destroy America with your Ecumenical one-world church and your compromise.
Then going around saying you know what God wants??? Does he want me angry rather than joyful over my discovery of truth? Like the apostles of Christ who wanted to call fire down from heaven just like Elijah, this man seeks to see the world burn just like all the rest of Rome and give no hope to the lost or the lost members of the families in his congregation. He told them he loves them while I sat among them with his treasurer on my right, and all I know is I kept hearing my spirit man saying, liar. If you loved them, you would have wanted to open the word of God up to their families. The outpouring of God’s spirit does not come by way of human Psychology or devils advocacy but upon brokenness and surrender.
To ask me to be somebody other than what Jesus called me to say, you do not know HIM. I do not do as I will or the will of others who advocate for Rome and deny the finished work of Christ in the process. The mass is done by a priesthood that is a mockery of the one created by God for the Jewish people to offer up sacrifice until the final sacrifice came. After that, it was no longer needed; that is why God allowed Rome to destroy the temple and scatter them until the time of the gentiles has ended.
From Peter to Con Man Constantine, how many Popes took place where are the successors to Peter if he was even ever a Pope? How can that be he was Jewish Fisherman sent to feed the lambs of God.
There were sixty emperors and all pretty much-called Pontiffs from the term of Pontificate Maximus
Trust me, the root of the tree is evil, and they are not making resurrection but staying to see their handiwork.
Can you being spiritual find the stumbling blocks to the Jews, and what here is offensive to God and the angels?
No, it hurts him even more if you continue denying his finished work. He gave us HIS Spirit, so we do not have to sacrifice or go to a priest other than HIM. He sets us free from the curse of the law, which is death. If they were Born Again, they would know this and see this for what it is a colossal Mockery of the finished work of Christ obviously for them it is never finished.
The antichrist denies Christ came in the flesh and is the SON of God. and the mass says HE has not come more in action than in words.
Pope John Paul had an appointed time as well.
I did a post on the same subject.
Ephesians 2:4-10 KJV
(4) But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
(5) Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
(6) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
(7) That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
(8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
(9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.
(10) For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.