Some learned well-educated individuals will tell you that the three R’s refer to reading, writing and arithmetic do a Google search and the history behind it is interesting at best.
Obviously, the originator left out the most important lesson of all spelling.
The phrase according to the wiki was coined in 1795 by Sir William Curtis of Parliament which is a British branch of their Government. Britain has a Protestant form of Government where their Monarchy is important to Revival, Protestants need to know we have a real Queen. When she is gone the hive will die and someone won’t get their peace plan.
Again from the wiki: The phrase ‘the three Rs’ is used because each word in the phrase has a strong R phoneme (sound) at the beginning. The term is ironic, since someone with rudimentary language education would know that two of the original words do not actually begin with the letter R. The third R was more probably Reckoning, not as is more usually stated ‘Rithmetic. Reckoning was a Victorian term for mental arithmetic and had been in use as such since the 14th century.
When I see strange phenomenon such as the misspelling of words to emphasize something of value I get very curious. I like looking into it further I believe nothing is accidental everything is purposeful as its purpose is to restore the lost back to G-d.
1 Corinthians 10:31-33
(31) Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
(32) Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:
(33) Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.
One of my three R’s is “Restore” which means to “Reconcile” either of those two words works for me. Oh, how HE loves us, to ignore the things HE values would be foolish I want to value what HE values. He valued HIS SON so much before HE was born and introduced to the creation through men. That HE gave HIM the most high an expensive costly garment to wear and it was costly indeed.
HE (God SPIRIT) traveled throughout the congregation in this magnificent coat of many Colors trying to convey the value of HIS SON and how important worship is to living in unity with each other.
This covering was costly it cost the lives of billions of men women and children in wars created by this fallen covering Cherub called Lucifer. Forced upon creation by the insistence of the Angels’ to look upon the face of the most high G-d, we could call it the failing of faith.
1795 is when it first three R’s appeared on the world stage now you could say I get carried away with the word of G-d I see treasure in passages other people overlook. I love the word of G-d because it is this word HIS SON came to enlighten us all too. He did not come to prophesy about any other future words, books, works or messages. So Mormon’s put it away, its a lie.
JESUS was the completion of what the old testament was pointing too all along. The devil had his priesthood and G-d created HIS with the entire purpose of ending it making all who inspected the sacrifice part of HIS “Royal” family there is another “R” maybe I should coin the phrase the four Rs of life?
1795 are the numbers I inspire to look closer at, a spirit entered into a man or was in this man in that year to give us the curious odd term that misspells three significant terms of learning and after all we are here to learn and three is, after all, a very significant number in the kingdom of G-d. I had too look closer.
Does it have to mean something? No, but aren’t you the least bit curious now? Stay with me and I promise to blow the socks off your feet after I pull you out of your shoes. Now that’s just a saying, however, spiritually it could happen. I know I was curious especially when G-d began edging me on to look deeper.
Spirit’s live in men hopefully its the HOLY SPIRIT and angels at times enter men to do great works through us, so be careful how you entertain strangers.
Hebrews 13:2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
13+2 = 15 or 555 I’m no angel but I could be and one note that I ‘m not fallen. Only fallen angels hide the word of G-d and the truth. That’s a good point to know no matter who you are.
One of the greatest theological movies of our times I know was inspired by angels it is the movie “Toy Story” it opens with everyone find your moving buddy we are headed to a new home. The old technology the pull string Woody doll meets the new Push button technology Buzz LIGHT year whose favorite phrase is”To Infiniti and Beyond.” Infinity is the number 8 at rest on its side, I just had to squeeze that in there, Both characters are made special because of who writes their name on the soles of their feet.
Brings a tear to my eyes every time I watch it. G-d wrote HIS name on me! The better blessing HE wrote HIS entire story into my life HE aims to win this one.
God’s first covering to travel throughout his congregation of Angels was covered with all manner of precious stones the hardest substances known to creation, unfortunately, he did not have a heart of Gold which is the softest of all metals, but even with his thick hardened skin he took offense to the mocking of the angels because he claimed he was carrying the most high G-d the SON.
This turned him against G-d and as a result, things went inside out. He claimed that it would be him who would give others the desires of their hearts when he was made G-d, never telling the angels who were back slidden / fallen that if they would delight themselves in the LORD the SON HE would give them the desires of their heart.
Instead, he said the SON was not real that if HE was then HE could come and give him his desire first. When that took place he would place his followers on their thrones.
That was their desires because he made it so? Well to be rulers and kings means someone has to be the subjects. Are you liking his RULING over you so far?
A good king like our G-d and Savior Jesus Christ would want other good kings like himself those who could discern or look into the heart of a matter and deal justly. He would not want war but always find the peaceable solution that all could be happy with.
Let me tell you about my Jesus and my three R’s… Reveal, Repent, Restore which gives us Revival and Resurrection scratch that it’s not three or four., wouldn’t you know it it’s five Rs.
Reveal, Repentance, Restore, Revival and last Resurrection.
Five is a great number as well in G-d’s kingdom it comes before six not taught in seminary but learned watching Sesame Street where you can also learn to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
I don’t like division or subtraction but someone clearly has to part the waters I am hoping as they are parting one side grows bigger than the other side, don’t you?
(1) A Prayer of David. Hear the right, O LORD, attend unto my cry, give ear unto my prayer, that goeth not out of feigned lips.
(2) Let my sentence come forth from thy presence; let thine eyes behold the things that are equal. (Look reading, writing, and arithmetic)
(3) Thou hast proved mine heart; thou hast visited me in the night; thou hast tried me, and shalt find nothing; I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.
(4) Concerning the works of men, by the word of thy lips I have kept me from the paths of the destroyer.
(5) Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not.
(6) I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.
(7) Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them.
(8) Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,
(9) From the wicked that oppress me, from my deadly enemies, who compass me about.
(10) They are inclosed in their own fat: with their mouth they speak proudly.
(11) They have now compassed us in our steps: they have set their eyes bowing down to the earth;
(12) Like as a lion that is greedy of his prey, and as it were a young lion lurking in secret places.
(13) Arise, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the wicked, which is thy sword:
(14) From men which are thy hand, O LORD, from men of the world, which have their portion in this life, and whose belly thou fillest with thy hid treasure: they are full of children, and leave the rest of their substance to their babes.
(15) As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.
(1) O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.
(2) Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.
(3) For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods.
(4) In his hand are the deep places of the earth: the strength of the hills is his also.
(5) The sea is his, and he made it: and his hands formed the dry land.
(6) O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.
(7) For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice,
(8) Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
(9) When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my work.
(10) Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways:
(11) Unto whom I sware in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest.
Why Psalms why do I always point to Psalms? David was a man after G-d’s own heart and wouldn’t you want to be like David? He took a stone and slew a Giant, became a King.
I have a stone the one the builders rejected I intend to sling it and slay a Giant who claims they stand on the same stone and I know they do not.
Let G-d write HIS name on your soul we are moving into a new home and please find a moving buddy and introduce them to my JESUS.
I forgot HAPPY INDEPENDANCE DAY!
33total visits,2visits today