God spoke the word, and the heavens and earth were formed.
That’s how important these seven are to know and understand.
Denying them as being true is denying God.
Proverbs 3:3-5 KJV
(3) Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
(4) So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
(5) Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
The apostate church will fight against them and reject the truth they bring.
1 Corinthians 12:1-20 KJV
(1) Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.
(2) Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.
(3) Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
(4) Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
(5) And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.
(6) And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
(7) But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
(8) For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
(9) To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
(10) To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
(11) But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
(12) For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
(13) For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
(14) For the body is not one member, but many.
(15) If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
(16) And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
(17) If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?
(18) But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.
(19) And if they were all one member, where were the body?
(20) But now are they many members, yet but one body.
1 Corinthians 12:21-31 KJV
(21) And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.
(22) Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:
(23) And those members of the body, which we think to be less honorable, upon these we bestow more abundant honor; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.
(24) For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honor to that part which lacked:
(25) That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.
(26) And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honored, all the members rejoice with it.
(27) Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.
(28) And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.
(29) Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles?
(30) Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret?
The answer to 29 is no, they are not, and 30 is no, they do not.
Verse 28 no mention of a priesthood which is unnecessary under the new covenant.
(31) But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet I show you a more excellent way.
1 Corinthians 13:1-6 KJV
(1) Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass or a tinkling cymbal.
If you see evil being performed in the church in the guise of Christian works that deceive others into thinking that they are saved by these religious acts and say nothing to turn them from their wicked ways, what sound are you making? God ended HIS priesthood after it served its purpose. To bring it back on his part would be a transgression to the purpose it served. 1 John 4:3 Mormons brought back the Aaronic priesthood, and so did Catholicism which by their actions deny the finished work. For them, it is like HE never even came. They have a form of godliness but deny its power because they keep placing other mediators between them and God. That’s not a relationship its border line delusional. Insanity is repetition expecting different results, socialism is back, and the same priesthood is responsible for it again. Try teaching the word and allowing others to read it without the help of the apostate church.
The HOLY SPIRIT is given to help you understand it, but they keep that “Born Again” experience away and rule you.
(2) And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
Before you judge me, consider Psalm 119:100 and Isaiah 13:12; having the peace plan for the middle east has value to someone.
God looks into the heart of man. Why would HE give these answers to me if I had no love?
What I see you doing is trying to bring me into the ecumenical deception of the Vatican, the apostate church.
So you might say I was stomping feet and slamming the door I need to do this without offending God, but those who side with the harlot can’t see that they do this, or has the HOLY SPIRIT embraced idolatry and the queen of heaven? How Father will that bring your Jews into the house?
For me, the Protest is not over until all hear the story of our Savior and understand what being “Born Again” means.
(3) And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
(4) Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth, not itself, is not puffed up,
(5) Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
(6) Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
1 John 4:1-6 KJV
(1) Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
(2) Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
(3) And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
(4) Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
(5) They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
(6) We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
Seven words as simple as the offering Abel made while his brother toiled harder than he needed to please God.
As simple as salvation itself.
Words are powerful, and signs and wonders always follow HIS words to confirm.
In HIM I live and move and have my being if HE loves me then why don’t HIS followers have me share beyond the websites?
Brother Abel (Benjamin)