The image is that of a temple we find throughout America within them people whom deny the very deity of Christ while they place his name on their delusional misunderstanding of his word. Above the temple the star of Bethlehem. At Christmas, these people shine as they sing wonderfully while they bring no joy to G-d.
G-d inhabits the praises of his people so when you see their Christmas specials, and you praise him of course you feel his presence. However, let us not toss aside wisdom and discernment just because we feel good, while they praise their version of our Christ. Pay attention, and you’ll see it is a Christ, whom failed that his promises were untrustworthy his work did not atone for mans sins. Matthew 15:8 These people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
We have a pattern of 5 throughout starting with the tears hanging on a foundation being pulled down at five points like a curtain. Five is the number for mercy, and this is a show of mercy. On the right and left the same lines, but we know tears only fall. We have 12 plus the five squares for 17. The spires add to ten (27) the star of Bethlehem for one.
Psalm 28:1- 9 with emphasis on Psalm 28:5. The center tear and star above highlight another this is why I cry election 2012 both candidates placed by the same devil meaning 14 million lost souls were not enough for the “Christian” clergy; they wanted more to be deceived. Psalm 28:2. We do the same as, we did in the one called the voice of G-d, we subtract the squares, and we come up with Psalm 23:1-6 right now, these people are not headed there.
(1) A Psalm of David. Unto thee will I cry, O LORD my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit.
(2) Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle.
(3) Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts.
(4) Give them according to their deeds, and according to the wickedness of their endeavours: give them after the work of their hands; render to them their desert.
(5) Because they regard not the works of the LORD, nor the operation of his hands, he shall destroy them, and not build them up.
(6) Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications.
(7) The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
(8) The LORD is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed.
(9) Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.
(1) A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
(2) He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
(3) He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
(4) Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
(5) Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
(6) Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
(1) If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,
(2) And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
(3) Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your G-d proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your G-d with all your heart and with all your soul.
(4) Ye shall walk after the LORD your G-d, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.
Jesus said Satan was a liar and the very father of them who do.
Anytime I see a church that claims they have the truth while placing another book next to the bible as their testimony and as its equal. While also claiming a restored priesthood, which rejects that Jesus was the final sacrifice and last high priest. Hebrews 3:1
Jesus announced the end of the priesthood when he claimed, “It is finished.”
What sacrifice could be greater than this? G-d will not accept any other sacrifice, whether it be works or all the wealth given to him in the world, which, by the way, technically belongs to him to begin with Psalms 24:1.
The original leadership and founders of this tabernacle claimed that Christ’s atonement was not enough that shedding their own blood was also necessary. It is in the arrogance of thinking that G-d’s Son had any fault in him at all that makes a religion ridiculous.
Any religion that calls Jesus a liar is a phony religion. Where will we find the truth if not from the creators only Son or the twelve in which He chose or even the one he lifts up in the end to bring his judgment? These people claim Joseph Smith will be with Jesus assisting him in the judgment. W part of G-d does not like liars don’t they understand?
September 21, 1856
There are sins that men commit for which they cannot receive forgiveness in this world, or in that which is to come, and if they had their eyes open to see their true condition, they would be perfectly willing to have their blood spilt upon the ground, that the smoke thereof might ascend to heaven as an offering for their sins; and the smoking incense would atone for their sins, whereas, if such is not the case, they will stick to them and remain upon them in the spirit world.
I visited my son on this Thanksgiving who lives only 28 miles from the White House. I noticed that the hotel I stayed in had a “Book of Mormon” right next to a Gideon Bible. G-d brought to my remembrance this crop image revealing more details as to why He made it. I should have had finished it before the clergy spat in G-d’s face in the election of 2012 but even then the world would still have not been ready. To many of His own Christians continued to offend him without a second thought in any matter, as it has become weakened by compromise.
At the end of the age just prior to the return of Christ three major religions Catholic’s, Mormons and Muslims lust for the power to rule over wickedness. The two most offensive use his name in vain and one is greater than the other in souls damned to hell. G-d and I we weep for all three whom offend him and do iniquity for they shall all see the wrath of G-d in tribulation.
I find that my upbringing near Mormon’s along with my Catholic heritage has granted me a keen insight in how evil thinks and what it tries to accomplish in the way of attacking G-d’s only begotten Son.
If you were to Christianize Muslims the Catholic way you would indeed have something very similar to Mormonism. G-d’s son would not matter while another book sat next to the Bible and no one defending truth. It has been the enemies plan to keep people from seeing the truth because with it comes his downfall.
Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
4total visits,1visits today