The problem with other mediators is that they take advantage they make slaves of people to build their kingdoms, who stand between Christ and the people. Who denies Christ came in the flesh and is the SON of God? These are Antichrist’s.
In the new covenant, the priesthood is ended and we are all made priests. This should be taught to all the saints.
Christ cannot be received nor will he justify what they have done bringing back a system HE clearly has no longer any use for.
Claiming they can change the wafers into the body and blood of Jesus is their foolery.
For Peter, himself said all who have received Christ become a ROYAL Priesthood a Chosen Generation.
This man worked in the factories in Poland that produced the toxins that eliminated many Jews. He also offered apologies to Protestants for the inquisition while his church was working to put America under their control.
How many HOLY Fathers are there in heaven?
Who had holdings of 700 billion dollars in America to buy out the Republican Party in 2008?
They made our union into a cesspool of filth, they spit on the soldiers that fought and died for America.
America was only worth 700 billion?
Their peace plan with Obama failed the Muslims did not fall for it.
They hid pedophiles and moved them to new communities to allow them new prey.
Wherever they placed their castles and covens crime increased poverty increased.
Is it no wonder America is looking more like Pre Nazi Germany as they create more bogus wars and take away more freedoms from us.
But LORD I was the head of your Church on Earth I even administered communion, how can you say I never knew you?
The priesthood? You ended the priesthood?!? When did you do that?
You thought he was a real saint? None of them are.
John Paul II
Tolstoy knew more about middle earth than he was letting on.
Calcutta could be a thriving Mecca by now had real Christianity came to it. England and America did not hide the word of God and we were blessed and blessed others because of it.
Died 2 April 2005 (aged 84)
They claim he is a saint God clearly says otherwise we have his number.
(1) Not unto us, O LORD, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth’s sake.
(2) Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is now their God?
(3) But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased.
(4) Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men’s hands.
(5) They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not:
(6) They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not:
(7) They have hands, but they handle not: feet have they, but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat.
(8) They that make them are like unto them; so is every one that trusteth in them.
(9) O Israel, trust thou in the LORD: he is their help and their shield.
(10) O house of Aaron, trust in the LORD: he is their help and their shield.
(11) Ye that fear the LORD, trust in the LORD: he is their help and their shield.
(12) The LORD hath been mindful of us: he will bless us; he will bless the house of Israel; he will bless the house of Aaron.
(13) He will bless them that fear the LORD, both small and great.
(14) The LORD shall increase you more and more, you and your children.
(15) Ye are blessed of the LORD which made heaven and earth.
(16) The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD’S: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.
(17) The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence.
(18) But we will bless the LORD from this time forth and for evermore. Praise the LORD.