Ever hear how the first shall be last?
In this message, we find Mary’s only commandment given in scripture to the servers of the wedding feast, “Do whatever HE tells you.”
Several things are involved in this story; it may be the most significant message in the scriptures better than anyone I know that Jesus’s first miracle is similiar to what will be the earth’s last miracle for the Church.
Growing up in an Alcoholic home, this is the story I heard about the most, and everyone who has a problem with drinking uses it to excuse their ignorance of the message it conveys.
Wine has always represented throughout the scriptures the spirit of God. In this scenario, Jesus is letting us know HIS Spirit is the sweetest and best Spirit and at the end of the age when HE changes us from this world into the other (rapture) to attend the wedding feast of the Church. Unfortunately, those left behind did not put on the garment HE required of them, which is the HOLY SPIRIT.
The HOLY SPIRIT is a person and not an attitude HIS attitude is servitude to tell others about Jesus. Those who have the HOLY SPIRIT can, at times, drink wine but are told not to be drunk on it. The HOLY SPIRIT would sharpen us not to be a stumbling stone to those who are in bondage to alcohol.
All things are lawful, but not all things are profitable to the Christian a rock of offense to one may cause both to stumble. Those who are tea drinkers only are well to remain but we are not to judge any man in food drink or holiday.
Colossians 2:16 KJV
(16) Let no man, therefore, judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holy day, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
The image below references the happenings of Nasa’s STS 75 video. There are twenty-five angels (really more like billions) surrounding the atmosphere awaiting to come into the world to snatch away all those who are filled with the spirit of God and are not tied to the Apostate Church. The angels will leave behind those who cause iniquity in the church.
Matthew 13:41 KJV
(41) The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
Matthew 13:42 KJV
(42) And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
The half circles are fifty in all a total of 75. In the center, we find the number is given to Christ also represents the new creation shaped as pruning shears. God is going to grab the good fruit and destroy the bad fruit those who do not know the difference between good and evil will be staying behind to be killed by their devices meant for the righteous in Christ. Psalm 75:8 is the perfect revelation of this crop circle. The whole Psalm should be read and rejoiced over.
Psalms 75:1-10 KJV
(1) Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks: for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare.
(2) When I shall receive the congregation I will judge uprightly.
(3) The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it. Selah.
(4) I said unto the fools, Deal not foolishly: and to the wicked, Lift not up the horn:
(5) Lift not up your horn on high: speak not with a stiff neck.
(6) For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.
(7) But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.
(8) For in the hand of the LORD there is a cup, and the wine is red; it is full of mixture; and he poureth out of the same: but the dregs thereof, all the wicked of the earth shall wring them out, and drink them.
(9) But I will declare for ever; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob.
(10) All the horns of the wicked also will I cut off; but the horns of the righteous shall be exalted.
Psalm 108 tells us where God’s beloved Israel will find safety in the last days those who are left behind in the tribulation for rejecting the lamb of God.
Psalms 108:1-13 KJV
(1) A Song or Psalm of David. O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory.
(2) Awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early.
(3) I will praise thee, O LORD, among the people: and I will sing praises unto thee among the nations.
(4) For thy mercy is great above the heavens: and thy truth reacheth unto the clouds.
(5) Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: and thy glory above all the earth;
(6) That thy beloved may be delivered: save with thy right hand, and answer me.
(7) God hath spoken in his holiness; I will rejoice, I will divide Shechem, and mete out the valley of Succoth.
(8) Gilead is mine; Manasseh is mine; Ephraim also is the strength of mine head; Judah is my lawgiver;
(9) Moab is my washpot; over Edom will I cast out my shoe; over Philistia will I triumph.
(10) Who will bring me into the strong city? who will lead me into Edom?
(11) Wilt not thou, O God, who hast cast us off? and wilt not thou, O God, go forth with our hosts?
(12) Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.
(13) Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.
We are admonished in the scriptures to not be drunk with wine but be filled with the spirit. Those who are, have no need for ALCOHOL the spirit of God gives and fills us with great joy.
Why did I do 555 5 x 15? The trinity created the Universe and gave us seven days a week.
111 = Sunday (Sonday) the first day of the week and these 3 are 1 Psalm 3:1-8 Psalm 3:3
222 – Monday 222 = 6 there are six twos Psalm 12:1-8
333 – Tuesday 333 = 9 there are nine threes. Psalm 27:1-14
444 – Wednesday 444 = 12, there are twelve fours. Psalm 48:1-14, the first four commandments deal with God. There are twelve tribes of Israel four sides found on a Pyramid 12 divided by 4 gives us three pyramids, one each for the triune Godhead. A pyramid is like a hump and Mike, Mike, Mike guess what day it is?
555 – Thursday 555 = 15, there are fifteen fives. Psalm 75:1-10
666 – Friday 666 = 18 there are eighteen sixes. Psalm 108:1-13 reveals where the Jewish people will be safe in the tribulation who miss the resurrection (rapture) 18 is 2 x 9 nine is the number for judgment. This is just one part of it. The first time judgment wiped out this many people was in Genesis 6:6, which is the 33rd act of God in the old testament.
777 Saturday 777=21 the Sabbath rest there are twenty-one sevens the Pharaoh’s dream Genesis 41:15-53 contains 21 sevens Jesus split his seven years in half Satan gets seven years (famine no spirit of God present). 21 is Father and Son side by side and the HOLY SPIRIT in the earth as the ONE to complete the work.
777 is the house of God, the seal for the house of God is found below surrounded by the twenty-four elders. Each point of the pyramid touches the eighth scroll.
888 – New World, there are twenty-four eights 24 x 8 = 192 points to Ecclesiastes 11:1-10 moving from psalms forward. A good passage to get us into the new creation. Because after eight comes nine the final judgment Ecclesiastes 11:9
One hundred ninety-two passages into the old testament we come to Book of Joshua 5:1-15 a new Generation, a second circumcision.
192 Passages into the new testament Book of 1 Timothy 2:1-15, 1 Timothy 2:4-5 become part of this new world coming.
The below image reveals 21 eights. It’s all about Jesus subtract one that is what the little circle outside the big circle tells me. 20 x 8 = 160 Psalms forward, we come to Proverbs 10:1-32. 160 chapters into the old testament, we are looking at rules given to the chosen people Deuteronomy 7:1-26 Still prevalent for following today. In the new testament, 160 chapters bring us to 2 Corinthians 11:1-33, we learn of the false apostles. Many claim to know Christ, but what proof do they show you?
What a befitting end to the wicked at the last judgment to see the new world before being cast into the lake of fire for all eternity to see what they threw away to follow after idols they foolishly called icons who seen the truth and called it a lie.
999 – Judgment any number multiplied by nine the sum total is nine again, there are twenty-seven nines no escaping it once given. There are 27 books in the new testament there are 39 in the old sin is judged. Mercy prevails only to those who place their lives into the hands of the SON.
27 x 9 = 243 from Psalms forward, we come to Isaiah 42:1-25.
In the new testament, we have 260 chapters 243 brings us into Revelation 5:1-14,
243 chapters into the old testament we oddly come to 1Samuel 7:3-17 Samuel judges Israel and judgment does begin in the house of God..
Unless you put on the spirit of God, and hide the word of God in your heart and break away from the apostate church, you will be left behind.
The apostate church protects and defends the apostate church if you want to know who is being left behind.
Brother Abel ( Benjamin) the 555 before the 666.