When his church the harlot of revelation sees the truth!
For her sins have reached unto heaven, and G-d hath remembered her iniquities.
Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double. How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
We are asked to pay her back double for the blood of the saints she spilled. Paying her back double would be more merciful than what her and her followers have waiting for them in the tribulation or should they die anytime soon. Revelation 6:10
You are either for the American way of life as outlined by our founders or her running America. G-d did not make this difficult. Why at the end do we see so many Roman Catholics in America’s politics and what happen to our way of life?
Matthew 16:4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.
The mercy of G-d…
(17) And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith G-d, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
(18) And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
(19) And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
I call this one the Exodus revealing the wonders in heaven.
I call this one signs in the earth beneath. Not made by the hands of men but by the will of G-d by lamps of light. Eyewitness’s and investigative journalists can tell you not one bruised reed was broken no plant was destroyed in their creation.
(23) And he called them unto him, and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan?
(24) And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.
(25) And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
(26) And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end.
(27) No man can enter into a strong man’s house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.
(28) Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:
(29) But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:
148total visits,2visits today