This one is called “Finding / Seeing the invisible G-d.”
We have camera’s on several traffic lights around the nation. Everywhere we walk outdoors is becoming monitored. Facial recognition software is available to any individual who would use it for evil purposes to even be able to tag images placed in Facebook.
In the new world order when the church is gone, and Islam has taken over like the Nazis of the 40s. Many women will be going outside with their faces covered.
Porn will be a crime punishable by death for the purveyor and the provider, the men and women it reveals will all be wearing burkas outdoors.
Satan wanted to be G-d, and he loves to control people, because that’s what he believes a god should do. In order for him to be like the most high he was going to need godlike qualities. He cannot be everywhere like the real G-d can, he must use us to improvise. For the longest time, he used the confessional and the priesthood to know what everyone was up to. He no longer needs them; they finished building his one-world order. All he needs now is peace to get his temple built.
He makes the lost obey him through coercion usually it is out of ignorance that they are serving him. Many don’t even believe he is real, because unlike the true G-d whom gave mankind and his angel’s free will and only one law for each. Satan forced many laws to come into existence. G-d made only ten in order to protect HIS children by keeping them close to HIM. While evil made many making G-d look like the bad one. Evil makes many rules and many laws to burden the lost.
Jesus blamed the priesthood of his day for creating burdens on the people that they themselves refuse to carry, even after ending the priesthood the devil brought it all back. He made it worse than the first. He actually turned men into his play things and used them to mock G-d and made fools of their followers. That’s how he gets entertained. Out of the two groups that claim Christ one honors G-d and serves HIM, while the other pretends to know G-d. They have become Satan’s tools he couldn’t resist making fools of them because of Christ.
He makes us slaves while the G-d of creation delivers us from his bondage. He even frees us from the ten laws we broke that gives the enemy his power over us. Once reconciled to G-d the enemy loses us.
People in darkness cannot see it or understand it because they are spiritually dead. Completely blind to what is going on around them.
The Audio portion of this post will introduce you to a Bible teacher named Don Cobble, which will explain, “Understanding Being Born Again. ” You will understand the reason why so many don’t get it.
Once Born again in the spirit you will be like us and see all that G-d is doing you will begin to understand it. You can have an intimate relationship with G-d. That’s what HE desires to have with you.
In the image done in 2014, I named “Seeing the Invisible G-d.” G-d’s word tells us, when HIS eyes are closed, HE still can see HIS eyelids.
Psalms 11:4 The LORD is in his holy temple, the LORD’S throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.
When finding the invisible G-d or learning about HIM, we are given four gospels. Just like the commandments the first four deal with the heart of G-d four is the chambers in a heart. If the bible were a man the feet being the foundation Genesis, then when we come to the 40th book. We come to the heart of the bible where G-d reveals HIS greatest gift to creation HIS Son. To find G-d this is the right place to start.
Because G-d is triune, HE reveals himself in three persons we are going to look for three psalms that deal with seeing. Using eyes of course that look for G-d. The eyelashes here are comprised of 12 and 14 cuts. First time through, I’ll pretend I did not see them. There is a checksum to check my math and findings because we are calling this being watched 24/7 HE will prove himself through me pointing to HIS word. Keep in mind past circles that the circle outside the image always means subtract one. No one else, but eye would know that.
Psalms 53:1-6 KJV
(1) The fool hath said in his heart, There is no G-d. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.
(2) G-d looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, that did seek G-d.
(3) Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become filthy; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
(4) Have the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread: they have not called upon G-d.
(5) There were they in great fear, where no fear was: for G-d hath scattered the bones of him that encampeth against thee: thou hast put them to shame, because G-d hath despised them.
(6) Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! When G-d bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.
Now for the Son’s side…We will count the individual sections of the eyebrows.
Psalms 77:1-20 KJV
(1) I cried unto G-d with my voice, even unto G-d with my voice; and he gave ear unto me.
(2) In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord: my sore ran in the night, and ceased not: my soul refused to be comforted.
(3) I remembered G-d, and was troubled: I complained, and my spirit was overwhelmed. Selah.
(4) Thou holdest mine eyes waking: I am so troubled that I cannot speak.
(5) I have considered the days of old, the years of ancient times.
(6) I call to remembrance my song in the night: I commune with mine own heart: and my spirit made diligent search.
(7) Will the Lord cast off for ever? and will he be favourable no more?
(8) Is his mercy clean gone for ever? doth his promise fail for evermore?
(9) Hath G-d forgotten to be gracious? hath he in anger shut up his tender mercies? Selah.
(10) And I said, This is my infirmity: but I will remember the years of the right hand of the most High.
(11) I will remember the works of the LORD: surely I will remember thy wonders of old.
(12) I will meditate also of all thy work, and talk of thy doings.
(13) Thy way, O G-d, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a G-d as our G-d?
(14) Thou art the G-d that doest wonders: thou hast declared thy strength among the people.
(15) Thou hast with thine arm redeemed thy people, the sons of Jacob and Joseph. Selah.
(16) The waters saw thee, O G-d, the waters saw thee; they were afraid: the depths also were troubled.
(17) The clouds poured out water: the skies sent out a sound: thine arrows also went abroad.
(18) The voice of thy thunder was in the heaven: the lightnings lightened the world: the earth trembled and shook.
(19) Thy way is in the sea, and thy path in the great waters, and thy footsteps are not known.
(20) Thou leddest thy people like a flock by the hand of Moses and Aaron.
Let’s add the 24 to the other side and find out what the HOLY SPIRIT has to say.
Psalms 101:1-8 KJV
(1) A Psalm of David. I will sing of mercy and judgment: unto thee, O LORD, will I sing.
(2) I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.
(3) I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me.
(4) A froward heart shall depart from me: I will not know a wicked person.
(5) Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, him will I cut off: him that hath an high look and a proud heart will not I suffer.
(6) Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me: he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me.
(7) He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.
(8) I will early destroy all the wicked of the land; that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the LORD.
1total visits,1visits today