The tabernacle in the wilderness had a gold table across from the golden lamp stand. On the table were twelve loaves of bread mixed with frankincense. The light was always shining on the bread. Bread made from fine flour, which is necessary for life it symbolized the LORD.
Jesus was born in Bethlehem, which translates into House of Bread. Jesus referred to himself as the bread of life that came down from heaven. At his birth gifts of gold frankincense and myrrh were given to him.
Within the Torah, the shewbread is mentioned exclusively by the Priestly Code and Holiness Code,before G-d; each loaf/cake was to contain two Omers of flour (Leviticus 24:5-6). The Biblical regulations specify that cups of frankincense were to be placed upon the rows of cakes, and the Septuagint, but not the masoretic text, states that salt was mixed with the frankincense; the frankincense, which the Septuagint refers to as an anamnesis, (a hapax legomenon), constituted a memorial (azkarah), having been offered upon the altar to G-d (Leviticus 24:7-9).
According to the Book of Chronicles, the Kohathite clan had charge of the baking and setting in order of the bread, suggesting that there were secret extra requirements in preparing the bread, known only to the Kohathites. Since leavened products were prohibited from the altar, and the cakes/loaves are not described as being offered upon it, it is possible that the shewbread was leavened; however, as they were carried into the inner part of the sanctuary, it is highly probable that they were unleavened.
The cakes were to be left on the table for a week, and then be replaced with new ones on the Sabbath, so that there were always fresh loaves on the table, and those that had started going stale were removed; the Biblical text states that the Jewish priests were entitled to eat the cakes that had been removed, as long as they did so in a holy place, as it considered the bread to be holy. The narrative of David’s sojourn at Nob mentions that Ahimelek (the priest) gave David the holy bread, at his request …End Wiki.
(32) Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.
(33) For the bread of G-d is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
(34) Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.
(35) And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
(36) But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.
(37) All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
(38) For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
(39) And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
(40) And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
(41) The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven.
(42) And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?
(43) Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves.
(44) No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
(45) It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of G-d. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
(46) Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of G-d, he hath seen the Father.
(47) Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
(48) I am that bread of life.
The lamps Lucifer once carried in heaven were to shine on the Son. The light is always to shine on the Son!
My last name is Beaulieu it does not mean bread it means a nice place. It was divinely given to me in adoption. In England, many of these crop images are made in a county that has a town that bears my last name.
Beaulieu does not mean bread but a nice place. In the town of Beaulieu, there is a transportation museum. I am in the transportation industry I drive for LAND AIR EXPRESS. I carry the lamps that shine on Jesus. Lifting me points to Him and the reason why I have this. Because I had seen He needed to be lifted out of the dirt where Mr. Smarty Pants placed Him in front of G-d’s Holy Angels.
However, it was G-d who brought me there to tell me all about it and how to take down his kingdom. I know what the peace plan is nana, nana, nana!
I point to the bread of life and to the nice place. Jesus is on his way is there anyone in your family that needs Jesus besides you? Would you like me to point to Jesus for you, so they can be ready to hop a ride on the transportation express from land to air? No other book contained the reward, but the Bible and G-d must punish sin. If Rome does not repent they will be left behind along with their supporters missing first resurrection.
It is time for the Protestant church to reach out and save their deceived “Christian” brothers. By shining the light on Jesus the bread of life and Him alone as the finished work w all the pagan extra-curricular activities messing up the world. This will give us America back for Jesus as well as England where the images are made in a town that bears my last name.
135total visits,1visits today