The image is called…” Hitting it out of the park!”
When we were children, we used to have a community closet at school where we hung our outer garments and took our place at a desk. At the end of the day the bell rang, we took back our coverings and went home.
We cannot do anything to show those whom have gone on before us the reality of the creature or his existence. They chose their eternal path. It has been in the last four hundred years the world was given the opportunity to see the truth in Christ. Unfortunately, some wanted to bury that truth who claimed they were of Christ and at the end of the age we clearly see they are not.
G-d is spirit and those who come to him must come to him in spirit and in truth. To deny that G-d has exposed the false Christian church here in America is to deny the truth which makes one his enemy and not his friend. That makes you my enemy as well, and I do not wish to associate with them who deny the world the truth. It is in truth; we find freedom. One group seeks to enslave us by befriending everything unholy and saying it is the will of G-d. While another seeks to do the absolute will of G-d and share the truth of Jesus by placing the light on him and not on the things of this world.
In my last post of December 6 It comes in threes or building a better mousetrap. I clearly reveal the work of G-d to ensnare the enemies’ body and set the world free by revealing truth. That evil is drawn to power, and wealth helped him get here and take it from the people. I do not wish to have worldly power for that is temporal and those whom die obtaining it without Christ become eternally powerless.
My kingdom is not of this world and as a child of G-d, I am promised so much more than this world could ever offer. Winning the world for Christ should be our primary goal at this point in history. He has made it easy for us by allowing his invisible ruler of darkness to clothe himself while using his name in vain. Those whom recognize this can be saved. Those who do not will stay with them in the tribulation while a stronger delusion will unfold, and many will be damned because of it. This delusion will involve aliens and UFOs, and the world’s armies will be ready for them should they return.
G-d used Moses to hold up a staff and part the waters it is the same staff that became a serpent to swallow the other two serpents created by the enemy. As true Christians, we have two serpents facing us Islam and Catholicism. G-d is rising up a serpent of judgment to devour both. This one will part the waters as well in the last days. For the wicked to make it into heaven, they will need to give their lives to Christ. So the tribulation is more for them whom persecute us now. The more that go in first resurrection the better chances they will have whom get left behind.
It was a serpent held up in the wilderness that the infected looked upon and was saved, and so it is that in the end. A light bearer whom shines on Jesus and after that has it removed to bring about G-d’s wrath. Benjamin a name given to him by his father Jacob means son of his right hand, while his mother called him, Ben-Oni son of her sorrow then died. Joseph and Benjamin were kin, blood brothers, and I can say the same for Christ and I. Abel was the first born among the angels a promise of the coming Son just as the rider of the white horse of revelation is to the world. Which is a promise of the soon imminent return of the King, King Jesus.
In the wilderness tabernacle, the day begins with the sun rising in the east facing the tribe of Judah at the end of the day it sets on Benjamin leaving Judah in the shadows. It is never the intention of G-d to place Judah in the shadows for it is in Judah; we find salvation. Jesus is the lion of the tribe of Judah pointing back to the dishonoring of the son of G-d before his birth in Egypt. Built long before man was created.
When Jesus says if I be lifted up, I will draw all men unto me, he is referring to this event to his dishonoring. He will not honor himself. It is his father who honors him. John 8:54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your G-d:
(25) He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.
(26) If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.
(27) Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.
(28) Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.
Is this the kind of society we wish to live in? G-d gives us the desires of our hearts so that all those children whom embrace evil and death should know it is an eternal perpetual event without end. Hell is where one wishes to die but can no longer, for spirit cannot ever die.
Games of war and violence will not be a part of the brand-new heavens and new earth and those whom practice them will not enter heaven. This goes for my own son as well.
There are no favorites’ only faithful servants of G-d whom participate in heaven the greater the faith the bigger the reward. There are those who do not speak in an unknown language who have finer faith than those whom do. Faith is not measured by the gifts one obtains or not obtains. Life itself is the greatest gift and loving others second to it.
(29) And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our G-d is one Lord:
(30) And thou shalt love the Lord thy G-d with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
(31) And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
(5) The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.
(6) Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
(7) For the righteous LORD loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright.
The bell is about to ring calling us to go home but there are so many who need to learn the lesson it will be up to the faithful to teach it and explain it. Now we have help because someone needs a temple built that means he needs a peace plan and that only can mean we are up.
It’s time for the church to assemble its team and hit one out of the park for G-d.
(1) To the chief Musician upon Nehiloth, A Psalm of David. Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation.
(2) Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my G-d: for unto thee will I pray.
(3) My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.
(4) For thou art not a G-d that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.
(5) The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
(6) Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.
(7) But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.
(8) Lead me, O LORD, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face.
(9) For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; their inward part is very wickedness; their throat is an open sepulchre; they flatter with their tongue.
(10) Destroy thou them, O G-d; let them fall by their own counsels; cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions; for they have rebelled against thee.
(11) But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.
(12) For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.
139total visits,1visits today