This image is one of the latest done August 2014 in the next post I will be doing ‘Storms do sever damage.’ Where the image was created in 2005 and made into a television series. All made to open some eyes. Another image will appear in the post that was made in August 2012 two years ago before the election of 2012 and only the most discerning of us will understand it. Audio for this posts will be included in the next post.
So before posting it I wanted to place between ‘My shelter from the coming storm.’ and ‘Storms do severe damage.’ The turning of the blind eye which is appropriate while trying to open some.
Storms are coming and we must be prepared for the worst. Those most responsible for them coming are the Christian community for ignoring the work of G-d right here, right now. The greatest judgment will fall on those who interfered with G-d’s work and placed the word storm in their name.
The phrase as it was in the beginning so shall it be in the end has purpose to win America we were to begin in Boston…Oops.
12 eyelashes upper 14 lower (26) also 48 arrows 4 curved rectangles and a circle outside meaning to subtract one of something. Add 48+26+4 = 78 subtract one for Psalm 77:1-20 highlights are on Psalm 77:4 frames the eye Psalm 77:12 upper lashes Psalm 77:14 lower lashes.
The war is not about whether the eye evolved or was created? The war is about does G-d exist or not? Does G-d have a Son or not? Is Jesus on His way back or not? One of the signs is the peace plan and the temple being rebuilt in Jerusalem by the man of peace.
(1) To the chief Musician, to Jeduthun, A Psalm of Asaph. I cried unto G-d with my voice, even unto G-d with my voice; and he gave ear unto me.
(2) In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord: my sore ran in the night, and ceased not: my soul refused to be comforted.
(3) I remembered G-d, and was troubled: I complained, and my spirit was overwhelmed. Selah.
(4) Thou holdest mine eyes waking: I am so troubled that I cannot speak.
(5) I have considered the days of old, the years of ancient times.
(6) I call to remembrance my song in the night: I commune with mine own heart: and my spirit made diligent search.
(7) Will the Lord cast off for ever? and will he be favourable no more?
(8) Is his mercy clean gone for ever? doth his promise fail for evermore?
(9) Hath G-d forgotten to be gracious? hath he in anger shut up his tender mercies? Selah.
(10) And I said, This is my infirmity: but I will remember the years of the right hand of the most High.
(11) I will remember the works of the LORD: surely I will remember thy wonders of old.
(12) I will meditate also of all thy work, and talk of thy doings.
(13) Thy way, O G-d, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a G-d as our G-d?
(14) Thou art the G-d that doest wonders: thou hast declared thy strength among the people.
(15) Thou hast with thine arm redeemed thy people, the sons of Jacob and Joseph. Selah.
(16) The waters saw thee, O G-d, the waters saw thee; they were afraid: the depths also were troubled.
(17) The clouds poured out water: the skies sent out a sound: thine arrows also went abroad.
(18) The voice of thy thunder was in the heaven: the lightnings lightened the world: the earth trembled and shook.
(19) Thy way is in the sea, and thy path in the great waters, and thy footsteps are not known.
(20) Thou leddest thy people like a flock by the hand of Moses and Aaron.
Note also the arrows pointing out the back is doubled and in many cases cut to look as an added feature so we add another 24 counting the back of the arrows to the 77 to give us Psalm 101:1-8
(1) A Psalm of David. I will sing of mercy and judgment: unto thee, O LORD, will I sing.
(2) I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.
(3) I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me.
(4) A froward heart shall depart from me: I will not know a wicked person.
(5) Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, him will I cut off: him that hath an high look and a proud heart will not I suffer.
(6) Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me: he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me.
(7) He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.
(8) I will early destroy all the wicked of the land; that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the LORD.
102total visits,3visits today