Why become a Pastor if you are not going to defend God’s word, and do you not know you will be held to a higher standard on the day of judgment?
Jesus is coming back, and your shenanigans have built a wall that keeps HIS first love from HIM, He went for the Jewish People First what part of that do you as a minister of the word of God not understand? He is the GOD of Abraham, Isacc, and Jacob you are grafted into the original vine.
You are to keep wolves out and not let them in, nip it in the bud before it sprouts foolishness.
Too late for some of you ministers hope you can swallow some of that pride or watch many suffer in the tribulation, including yourself. Will you get angry with God if HE leaves you behind because you revealed you prefer his enemy over HIM? Will you shake your fist at heaven if he does?
What part of any of this passage do you not understand?
Isaiah 54:4-17 KJV
(4) Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.
(5) For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.
(6) For the LORD hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God.
(7) For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.
(8) In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer.
(9) For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.
(10) For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.
(11) O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires.
(12) And I will make thy windows of agates, and thy gates of carbuncles, and all thy borders of pleasant stones.
(13) And all thy children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of thy children.
(14) In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.
(15) Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.
(16) Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.
(17) No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
When you become “Born Again” you are not filled with the knowledge of scripture so you put your hope in those who instruct you it is still your responsibility to read and seek God’s answer in Scripture feed the new man inside you test all things and hold fast to that which is good.
How can the HOLY SPIRIT bring something to your remembrance if you have never read it or heard it?
The ministers of darkness jump to Genesis 6:6 when Jesus says it will be like the days of Noah and not Isaiah 54:9. Wouldn’t a wedding rehearsal be better first with all the faithful saints gathering to prepare?
Knowledge of history and who the enemies of the gospel are come in handy. If they place up rocks of stumbling and set snares to make God’s people stumble, they will be damned and those of us who assisted them.
Matthew 18:3-7 KJV
(3) And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
(4) Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
(5) And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.
(6) But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
(7) Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!
The priesthood was abolished under the new covenant, this is a mocking of God, and the enemy used HIS name in vain to build his one world order. Jesus did not die to give us the Mass but to free us from the works of men.
No more priesthood to have it is to deny the finished work of Christ.
Pray about that in tongues, why don’t you?
Amos 5:18-27 KJV
(18) Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! To what end is it for you? The day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.
(19) As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him.
(20) Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?
(21) I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.
(22) Though ye offer me burnt offerings and your meat offerings, I will not accept them: neither will I regard the peace offerings of your fat beasts.
(23) Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols.
(24) But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream.
(25) Have ye offered unto me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel?
(26) But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.
(27) Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the LORD, whose name is The God of hosts.
Another expresses the opinion below about the above passage. It is not my own I concur and agree with it if another would not have written it I would have — my second witness.
First of all, the Lord is bringing judgment on Israel for carrying on a religious ceremony without true dedication to the Lord. They sing songs and present their offerings while harboring idols. I was reminded of how the Lord must view the heretical apostate mega-church celebrations of today. There is a lot of pomp and circumstance, yet little or no obedience to the Word of God. The Lord does not look favorably upon worship of that type, no matter the hype, no matter the noise, no matter the show. He actually “hates” it. -by the folks over at Deception in the Church Ministries.
Why do you not seek to stand with the word people like John Mcarthur or the Seventh-day Adventist or the Baptist? Why do you gravitate to the Decepticons? The dragon just dressed himself using them, and God sat by and let it happen to see who truly loves HIM?
Psalms 56:1-2 KJV
(1) Be merciful unto me, O God: for man would swallow me up; he fighting daily oppresseth me.
(2) Mine enemies would daily swallow me up: for they be many that fight against me, O thou most High.
Approved Shepherd of God
Does anyone know what a ring means? It belongs to someone God sees as a Holy One.
Psalm 21: 1-13 emphasis on
Psalms 21:6-7 KJV
(6) For thou hast made him most blessed for ever: thou hast made him exceeding glad with thy countenance.
(7) For the king trusteth in the LORD, and through the mercy of the most High he shall not be moved.