2 Timothy 2:22
Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
We are given a list of those who will not make it into heaven and fornicators who commit acts of fornication is on that list 1 Corinthians 6:9. Fret not there is hope for everyone, even they.
Sex is a hot button issue who is anyone to tell us how to behave sexually or what we can do in our private moments? That fact is G-d created it to serve a purpose and making it pleasurable was part of that plan. Circumcision was part of G-d’s covenant with Abraham not only did it provide a cleaner instrument for the man but for the women as well. To keep infection from spreading, germs incubate in enclosed areas. It also made the male tip more sensitive insuring the procreation of children. Masturbation can come early in a child’s life, they that haven’t let them cast the first stones.
Going against the intended laws of nature and creating addictions that leave one ashamed to draw near to G-d is a specialty of our enemy. It is in the garden that shame is first introduced where we find Adam and Eve hiding from the calls of G-d. It is G-d who kills the first two animals to make coverings to hide their new-found shame. They were created to be naked and they knew it not. Their intimacy took a devastated hit the day they choose disobedience which translates into sin. All rebellion against the instructions of G-d is sin.
G-d always provides the covering to hide shame. The angels had been offered a covering as well to delay the making of man. We know him as the covering cherub he was a way back to worship the Son an offering of mercy. The wise ones came back to worship the Son in hopes that someday he would come. The foolish ones mocked the existence of the Son and turned him into their leader and here we are.
Those whom only value sex for its pleasure and not for its intended purpose are not thinking about the children who become unwanted or the wanted ones who come in the future to parents that have no maturity in bringing a child to maturity. We end up with savages with no moral compass a world without direction, today’s children are being programmed to love death and cause it. The television programming today testifies to the truth that they love death more than life. G-d does not extinguish the soul the soul is eternal and if it does not long to be with him they leave him no choice.
Because we see the raised circle in this one as spirit or individual lets talk about the size. Gentlemen size does not matter if the woman is not a harlot or a progressive destroyer of mens lives.
(16) To deliver thee from the strange woman, even from the stranger which flattereth with her words;
(17) Which forsaketh the guide of her youth, and forgetteth the covenant of her G-d.
(18) For her house inclineth unto death, and her paths unto the dead.
(19) None that go unto her return again, neither take they hold of the paths of life.
(20) That thou mayest walk in the way of good men, and keep the paths of the righteous.
(21) For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the perfect shall remain in it.
Proverbs 2:22 But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it.
Hell was made for us who do not want to live in a society where fear, suffering, acts of war and disobedience are welcome. Heaven could not be heaven if everyone who rejects G-d gets in.
Hell is a solitary place of darkness where Jesus said there would be eternal weeping and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 13:40-43) the creature they chose to obey cannot even make spit in hell. They will feel their shape like an amputee feels his ghost limb. They will be continually reminded of all the parts of their body all the things it craved no longer available to them. Knowing always that the only thing they did different from the rest of creation is reject G-d’s love.
So which book reveals the true G-d how can one tell which one is the right one? The proof is in the prophecies fulfilled. Nor does any other book written point to what is hidden in Egypt and with good reason. The enemy loses at its findings and within the book we find how to have power over him.
Still G-d wants children, he adores and loves children and told the first family to go forth and multiply. Genesis 2:22 it takes two to make two. In the end he even brings up the subject of sex again this one refers to a letter written to the seven churches.
(18) And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of G-d, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;
(19) I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.
(20) Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
(21) And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
Revelation 2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
(23) And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
(24) But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.
(25) But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.
(26) And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
(27) And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
(28) And I will give him the morning star.
(29) He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
A comedian who is no longer with us or with G-d by the name of George Carlin once joked about how even to think about it is sin. No, it is only sin when you act on it, if you are not going to marry her, you just ruined her future family, if any.
Her children may become raised in a broken home. Her husband may feel that he is not as special to her as he should be. That she is easy she gave her virginity to the first guy who smiled at her and the same applies the other way if a guy hunts like a dog, good chance he is.
Solomon is the example and not the rule.
1 Kings 11:1-4
(1) But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites;
(2) Of the nations concerning which the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love.
(3) And he had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines: and his wives turned away his heart.
(4) For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his G-d, as was the heart of David his father.
Pornography is a billion-dollar business, and men are the biggest investors in it. In the new world order when Islam takes over, and they shall, right after the resurrection of G-d’s children. Then facial recognition software will spot the women of porn. Burkas will become big items in the future.
Don’t get angry but you can see it coming the church has known it’s been coming. This is a warning so many can escape the judgment that G-d is letting loose on the earth to punish those who used his name in vain persecuting and rejected His Son Jesus while treating his children with evil intentions. The best way he can do that is let free will go its course. Leave the devil in charge, he likes playing G-d, and he is allowed seven years to be so. He wanted to be G-d, the world seems to like him better than the true G-d of love and Romance.
The world will get what they always wanted a world without G-d so Christians have to leave. Look what Satan did to G-d’s Son, G-d allowed it, so we can escape what is coming. For G-d, it was better for Jesus to suffer and die taking G-d’s wrath in our place instead of us spending an eternity with Mr. No Personality whom used his free will to steal and weaken the will of others.
What he does to the women is nothing compared to all the same-sex marriage certificates he will pull during his reign. The reason is filling his quota of souls when the Nazis took power they went after the homosexual population. Everyone saw G-d as a punishing G-d, mostly because that’s how Rome portrayed him. In the tribulation, it’s just those who rejected the greatest love of all for cheap thrills and things that never satisfy. The passage of scripture in Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of G-d, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
These are the fishy head people of Rome. No one likes fish heads! It is they who kept the word of G-d from the world. Now they are getting a taste of their own inquisition like medicine. The whore of revelation whom created the problem gets to show she really does love Jesus, and her priests with her ignore Jesus when he says to call no man father fathers refuse the mark. If you did not know it is a fraternity of men who are proficient in the practice that this image alludes to.
All the circles counted except for the two highlighted seeds gives us 32 FYI the word fornication appears in scripture 32 verses 36 times. We are looking at two psalms because of the highlights. The raised circle tells me I am going with subtraction rather than addition this spirit seems to believes his size should be displayed to the world. So I’m thinking he’s not spending any time in heaven as a bonus I am placing in Psalm 36 as well.
(1) Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
(2) Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.
(3) When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long.
(4) For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah.
(5) I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.
(6) For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him.
(7) Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.
(8) I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
(9) Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.
(10) Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the LORD, mercy shall compass him about.
(11) Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.
(1) In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness.
(2) Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me.
(3) For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name’s sake lead me, and guide me.
(4) Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me: for thou art my strength.
(5) Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD G-d of truth.
(6) I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the LORD.
(7) I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;
(8) And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy: thou hast set my feet in a large room.
(9) Have mercy upon me, O LORD, for I am in trouble: mine eye is consumed with grief, yea, my soul and my belly.
(10) For my life is spent with grief, and my years with sighing: my strength faileth because of mine iniquity, and my bones are consumed.
(11) I was a reproach among all mine enemies, but especially among my neighbours, and a fear to mine acquaintance: they that did see me without fled from me.
(12) I am forgotten as a dead man out of mind: I am like a broken vessel.
(13) For I have heard the slander of many: fear was on every side: while they took counsel together against me, they devised to take away my life.
(14) But I trusted in thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my G-d.
(15) My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.
(16) Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies’ sake.
(17) Let me not be ashamed, O LORD; for I have called upon thee: let the wicked be ashamed, and let them be silent in the grave.
(18) Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.
(19) Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men!
(20) Thou shalt hide them in the secret of thy presence from the pride of man: thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.
(21) Blessed be the LORD: for he hath shewed me his marvellous kindness in a strong city.
(22) For I said in my haste, I am cut off from before thine eyes: nevertheless thou heardest the voice of my supplications when I cried unto thee.
(23) O love the LORD, all ye his saints: for the LORD preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.
(24) Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.
Because fornication happens in 32 passages 36 times lets look at what it produces in the first four verses.
(1) The transgression of the wicked saith within my heart, that there is no fear of G-d before his eyes.
(2) For he flattereth himself in his own eyes, until his iniquity be found to be hateful.
(3) The words of his mouth are iniquity and deceit: he hath left off to be wise, and to do good.
(4) He deviseth mischief upon his bed; he setteth himself in a way that is not good; he abhorreth not evil.
(5) Thy mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds.
(6) Thy righteousness is like the great mountains; thy judgments are a great deep: O LORD, thou preservest man and beast.
(7) How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O G-d! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.
(8) They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of thy house; and thou shalt make them drink of the river of thy pleasures.
(9) For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.
(10) O continue thy lovingkindness unto them that know thee; and thy righteousness to the upright in heart.
(11) Let not the foot of pride come against me, and let not the hand of the wicked remove me.
(12) There are the workers of iniquity fallen: they are cast down, and shall not be able to rise.
The people standing where the Sun is after the millennial reign of Christ will become a super nova. Those souls whom have not given their lives to Christ and received the mark in their right hand or in their forehead will be trapped here for eternity those spirits will be homeless without any hope.