Solar storms that can cripple electronics, the goal is to save souls not kill them with driver less cars and planes falling out of the sky. We have early warning detection should such a storm approach one severe enough that can do great damage to our transportation and communication systems. Planes can be grounded and cars refuse to start should an EMP pulse strike.
My G-d is merciful and just he is aware of what is happening and what his enemy is up to at all times. Taking life with random acts of violence before they had a chance to repent or hear the message of salvation is the other guys doing not G-d’s.
Follow the three simple passages as outlined in 2nd Thessalonians 2.
2 Thessalonians 2:1-3
(1) Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
(2) That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
(3) Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
The verse does not indicate which way the falling is occurring, however here is a clue mercy comes before judgment. G-d will do on earth as he has done in heaven use one individual to divide the kingdoms. In the hands of the lover of our eternal souls he has used his creature to do all his bidding, the enemy is doing what G-d wants whether he wants to or not.
It was Satan who blinded the eyes of the Jewish people from seeing their messiah and they hung Jesus on the cross, whom did that benefit? It was he whom ended the priesthood destroying the second temple and again whom did that benefit? It benefited the world because he needs peace to get that temple built again. Now he has his one world order almost complete only now he needs a peace plan and who does that benefit especially if G-d chooses the man? In the hands of a loving G-d the antichrist is a weapon to punish the wicked and send millions to the cross for eternal life in his kingdom.
(15) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
(16) Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!
(17) Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?
(18) And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty.
(19) Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?
(20) Whoso therefore shall swear by the altar, sweareth by it, and by all things thereon.
(21) And whoso shall swear by the temple, sweareth by it, and by him that dwelleth therein.
(22) And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of G-d, and by him that sitteth thereon.
(23) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
(24) Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.
(25) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.
(26) Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.
(27) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men’s bones, and of all uncleanness.
(28) Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.
(29) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
(30) And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
(31) Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
(32) Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
(33) Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
(34) Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
(35) That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
(36) Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
(37) O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
(38) Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
(39) For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
If the enemy knew G-d’s plans were to send back the first casualty of the war, he wouldn’t have been tempted to leave Rome thinking that Obama was his man. After all the people who paid 700 billion to place him in office were convinced he could do the job to bring peace into the middle east. Now who has that kind of clout to engineer the taking down of American politics?
The serpent in this crop circle has a tail this time when he moves he makes this sound Nazi, Nazi, Nazi. Now which way is that falling going to be? Can someone from the Protestant side of the aisle tell me? We need a Christian President who can give tours of the newly updated internment camps created here in America that all the demons are keeping quite about.