Mark 10:18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, G-d.
A question came up often at Bible quiz which was never answered by any of the young participants. I do not know what the official answer is but I would like to answer it here.
The question was “Why should we study the Bible?”
Because my beloved we live in a spiritual world where two voices try to grab our attention one voice desires to lead us closer to G-d while the other tries to draw us away from G-d or stagnated. One leads to heaven the other to hell. It is so when a “Holy” man comes on the scene and speaks we can discern whether it is good or evil is it Father or the enemy pretending to be Father? Do the words he speaks inspire us to get to know G-d better? Do they convict us bringing us to repentance? Does it open our eyes to see the error of our ways? The Bible helps us to discern the nature of G-d so we know what is G-d and what is not. One voice gives correction the other coercion.
Many people see crop circles as a spiritual phenomenon. Except for the media who is operated by the prince and power of the air through greed and corrupt governments. No one until 2009 knew or understood what they meant. Many got the equations right on some, but their meaning had alluded all. The only time they got media attention is when they are spoken of as hoaxes. Only one or two smart individuals mentioned messages from G-d in many of the interviews I have seen on the subject.
G-d wants you to know the truth and Satan is keeping it from you.
As for other free will beings apart from angels and demons, it is not so. UFO fanatics do not understand how precious the Son of G-d is. Jesus will never bear the cross again free will is being dealt with here before moving on to the outer reaches of space.
If you want to make the journey off planet earth, while the wicked destroy each other here, during this time the iron is heated by fire until it bends it knee. To make the journey, you will need to surrender to Jesus Christ.
(1) Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in G-d, believe also in me.
(2) In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
(3) And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
The following segment is taken from researchers who are unfortunately not Born Again. The making of this circle happens in less than a minute. I called it “Congratulations Abraham it’s a boy.” G-d made it instantly sometimes the balls or lamps of light are seen flying around making them. These balls of light usually seven in all are some of the lamps Lucifer once carried. Praise G-d they found another home that light is in some of us, some of us have more light than others I’m willing to share it if you are willing to listen.
Let me take the mystery out of it for you the priesthood ended at the cross where death was defeated once for all the last sacrifice offered. So that wicked men and false gods could not intimidate you to bring them treats. For the true G-d of creation wants nothing more than your heart. He will not break it like a human lover. However, he will refashion it to be more like his.
Only Daniel a “holy” man could read the handwriting on the wall. Daniel 8:23 told us 500 years before Jesus was born of the man who would come who understood such matters would arise and destroy the mighty and holy people and he would do so wonderfully. There are many false holy people who need destroying because they truly do offend G-d and lead others to do so as well. This man is called a king by Daniel and with a very good reason if he is sending the lost to the cross.
Only Joseph could interpret the dream of the Pharoah. Only Moses with G-d’s help could lead the Exodus away from Pharoah who was the highest power in the land. A place the enemy likes to have. These three men had very close relationships with G-d we refer to them as holy men. Men worth listening to because they truly loved G-d with all their heart mind and soul and their neighbor as themselves. Sometimes the neighbor needs a wake-up call and a rebuke for his own soul. They were able to prove it by what they were able to accomplish.
Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.
Mark 10:18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is, G-d.
My call in these last days is for me a great challenge. At no other time will a man’s words be so carefully scrutinized and challenged. Jesus referred to this as straining gnats while swallowing camels. They call themselves holy men and fail to see the big picture or the greater plan. G-d has taken us to the precipice of annihilation, showing us that a society cannot function without HIM at its core.
Last week I learned that a young lady of 26 who worked at my company and was laid off in December of last year died of an overdose. I have been mourning and getting extremely angry thinking about it. Seven years ago when she was twenty I began seeking what I believed were holy men who loved G-d who could help me get these bible passages in books that relate to the images. If she had a copy or others like her they could find comfort and hope knowing that G-d is real and that he loves them very much. She obviously died in her Sin and separated from G-d. So as a holy man I would see others who rob G-d of souls evil, wicked, demonic individuals. I have regard for many ministers it is the other word I seem to lack for them as they have for me.
Lucifer who was once a light bearer himself probably felt the Spirit mourning and moaning in him because of the sottish children he was sent to deal with the ones who he was created to bring back to worship to the Son. He was over the top covered with treasure and only because of WHO he carried. Who was it that truly suffered and lost at turning him against G-d? Was it the spirit of G-d in him that pushed him over the edge having to listen to their delusional interpretation of what or who the Son was?
HOLY MAN??? Please read >>>>>Matthew 18:2-4
(2) And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,
(3) And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
(4) Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
The world today plays games, and the enemy started with a game one that should not have ever been played…King of the hill. In our games, we play through Avatars, and one item has more power than another. G-d is trying to win the game which means winning the world to Christ.
Next post “Tribulation Zombies Rules of Engagement” provided by the lawgiver as chosen by G-d Genesis 49:9-10. We aim to win by targeting and dispatching the wicked to hell who take the mark and chose their eternal destinies by denying Jesus the Son of G-d. With the church gone the enemy will become the pet to chase many to the cross under G-d’s leadership of the 144,000 pray that the Church is wise enough to set aside funds food and provisions for them.
The definition of HOLY is different depending on who you are. There are many of us who left a religion that claimed they had the power to make whatever they wanted to be holy, holy. So if they consider themselves to be Holy, then it stands to reason everyone under them is not.
That’s why people like John Hus, Martin Luther, Tyndale, Germany, and America suffer under the hand of delusional holy men. The Bible addresses seven churches in Revelation that will be with us until the end. He does not single out one to be above all the others and if you know Jesus then you know their holy is a lie. A harlot seeks to be with many deities and has no loyalty to one G-d. Laban was an idolater and idolators make everyone work harder than they have to be with the one that loves them. That should have been the lesson we got from Jacob and Rachel.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. The priesthood began in Babylon to make slaves of superstitious people who feared whatever god they conjured up that needed appeasing, or they wouldn’t get into the afterlife. That meant shrewd men with dark mysteries intimidating others to have free eats with little effort or no work. I’m not going to play down hell it is very real and revealed to us in several of the crop circles as an abyss and prison worse than this world. Created for delusional holy men like this and sinners who destroy peace. Originally constructed to hold the rebellious angels until the Son of G-d be revealed.
Heaven can only be heaven when real holy people exist within it. That can only be obtained through the blood of the holiest of men Jesus Christ and paying him the honor due to HIM; G-d loves Jesus immensely there is none greater, so it would only stand to reason our love for HIM pleases G-d who sent HIM. We love HIM because HE first loved us.
To know what is HOLY one must understand scripture and what G-d has deemed to be HOLY not what man claims it is. Jesus prayed and only once in scripture did HE “the Son of G-d,” G-d incarnate use the term Holy Father. To think of all the words G-d placed in Scripture why this particular phrase was used only once?
John 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
To be one with Christ is to be holy, we are a Royal Priesthood a HOLY (NATION) we should act Royally and like the Kings we are. Hence the gold in reserve to make us so and win others to Christ in time for resurrection. A holy man would recognize another holy man and take his place accordingly based upon the depth of knowledge of the one HOLY one of Israel. You could say that one would recognize that the others pay grade is much higher.
We are not to consider ourselves better than another or take the highest seat when we enter a room or be embarrassed when another is called to that seat by the master. The person that is requested to move will suffer unnecessary embarrassment. How does one recognize who is holy and G-d called? He would be like the examples we find in scripture, he may interpret dreams, read the handwriting on walls speak words of wisdom and understanding. He would open the door to his car or home and invite G-d to enter it first then follow behind; he would respect the word of G-d. What he did not understand he would seek G-d to understand not trust the answers given by just any man but wait for confirmation from two or three others in the matter. You would find him ministering to others using his personal vacation time from worldly work given to the service of the Lord he would be hungry to win others to the cross and do so with wisdom.
(5) Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: (6) And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.
(7) And Moses came and called for the elders of the people, and laid before their faces all these words which the LORD commanded him.
Three things to note in Exodus 19:5-7 to be holy one must keep covenant with G-d. When Jesus was tempted, and the enemy told him if he bowed down to him he would give him the kingdoms of the earth. Verse five tells us he never had them to give; he may have beat Adam and separated Adam from G-d so that his lies would find shelter, but he never had possession of the earth. Those who teach he has them are teaching falsely the word of G-d.
I say the Son of G-d’s honor is worth the world another tells me it is not worth the full seven hundred billion but we as the church deserve less. I sit and let him instruct me knowing that a time will come when the master will call me to a higher position. To cheapen the value of the Son is no way sharpening your iron but revealing your ignorance. The angels call it offending G-d. A holy man may consider the individual who lessens the value of Christ to be evil, wicked men even demonic in some cases. He may praise him with his lips, but his heart truly gives him away.
A man of GOD called me a DIRT BAG saying it has a new spelling BEAULIEU. No, sir, it is still spelled D I R T B A G and one “holy man” should never call another that even in jest. It would implicate I hold dirt within me, not light and truth. No friend I seen that the inside of your cup was dirty on the inside when you taught Genesis 15.
I opened with Mark 10:18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is, G-d.
The very fact that the priesthood continued to create works for the people after Jesus ended the need for sacrifice on the cross reveals a truth undeniable the entire Catholic church is a sham.
Leviticus 11:45 For I am the LORD that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your G-d: ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy.
1 PETER 1:3-23
(3) Blessed be the G-d and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
(4) To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,
(5) Who are kept by the power of G-d through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
(6) Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:
(7) That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
(8) Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:
(9) Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.
(10) Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:
(11) Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.
(12) Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.
(13) Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
(14) As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance:
(15) But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
(16) Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy. (see Leviticus 11:45)
(17) And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man’s work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:
(18) Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
(19) But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
(20) Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,
(21) Who by him do believe in G-d, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in G-d.
(22) Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:
(23) Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of G-d, which liveth and abideth for ever.
A Holy man seeks truth and intercedes for the lost. Peter was given the call by Jesus to feed (educate the Jew) his sheep.
In several of these crop images, G-d has chosen to reveal Himself as the Holy One.
186total visits,1visits today