What more proof does anyone need? Belief in the Nicene creed is not enough, G-d’s word is bigger than that. To remove the Son of G-d from the Bible is evidence enough to cry ICHABOD.
(1) And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
(2) And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
(3) For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
(4) And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
(5) For her sins have reached unto heaven, and G-d hath remembered her iniquities.
(6) Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.
(7) How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow……….
(24) And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.
Buy the book…”Why they changed the Bible”
(18) For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, G-d shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
(19) And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, G-d shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
|The parallels are uncanny. To think one has so much in common with the other than reason allows they must be the same.|
(6) Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of G-d;
(7) Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness.
(8) They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas.
(9) Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I am G-d? but thou shalt be a man, and no G-d, in the hand of him that slayeth thee.
(10) Thou shalt die the deaths of the uncircumcised by the hand of strangers: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD.
(11) Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
(12) Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
(13) Thou hast been in Eden the garden of G-d; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
(14) Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of G-d; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
(15) Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
(16) By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned:
therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of G-d: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
(17) Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
(18) Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.
AMERICA, AMERICA GOD SHED YOUR GRACE ON THEE.
(19) All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.
|The Nazi references were one thing however G-d is making it clear. The head of the serpent is crushed by the body of Protestantism. Game over!|
160total visits,1visits today