Nikola Tesla was born July 10, 1856, shortly after midnight during an intense lightning storm. Both his parents were Orthodox Christians his father a priest in the Orthodox Church.
Later in life, he turned from his faith seduced by Buddhism, I see it as the neglect of the restored priesthood that he did not see, like so many others need to, the value of being a member of the Royal Priesthood. One cannot be a member of the Royal Priesthood without first inspecting the sacrifice as closely as G-d desires us too.
Had Tesla found the truth and stayed the course he could have won HIS father to the full measure and finished work of Christ.
Other things in this world became more important to him than his own soul. His mission was to advance our technology. If big money and oil had not interfered there would not be the global warming of today, zero-point energy could have been developed long before this, it is greed and the want of power over others that destroy a people.
Tesla is responsible for all that we now enjoy although many have plagiarized his work this man was a prophet of his time. Wireless communication was his invention and his vision.
He envisioned the cell phone and the television he gave us alternating current that makes it possible to use all these wonderful tools and toys.
In the pursuit of building the kingdom of G-d on earth or should I say the one who wants to be, technology was going to be important. G-d the creator is never going to relinquish his throne in heaven, on the earth, it is a different story. Here G-d is allowing someone who wanted to be like the most high the tools needed to do so.
It is the reason why everyone’s information can be seen with a touch of a button, or the ability to see what everyone is doing. G-d in heaven can do all these things but the one who wants to be G-d for a short time of Seven years needs this technology.
(4) And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.
(5) And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:
(6) Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.
And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
(3) And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
(4) And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
(5) And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
Revelation 9:4 is the opposite of Ezekiel 9:4 these who get the mark in the last days neither sigh or cry or mourn but they are cold wanting to be with the in crowd, the selfie generation, the social elite.
(15) And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
(16) And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
(17) And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
(18) Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
The one who wants to be G-d (Lucifer) hates us because we are made in HIS likeness the likeness of HIS SON.
The purpose of it all to see our need and the value of Jesus Christ we are all going to die eventually, where will you spend eternity?
Resurrection/ Rapture only happens once.
112total visits,1visits today