Again dealing with intelligent design we find the numerical value to π in a crop circle done in England and not by the hands of men, oddly enough it stopped at the tenth digit. If you have broken any of G-d’s ten commandments you will spend an eternity away from Him with time enough to calculate the last digits in Pi.
You are in harvest and G-d is attempting to bring you the truth, so that all may make first resurrection. Pi is unique decimal number that never repeats itself. A link below will help find what position your birthday is found in Pi.
From Wiki…The digits of π have no apparent pattern and have passed tests for statistical randomness, including tests for normality; a number of infinite length is called normal when all possible sequences of digits (of any given length) appear equally often. The hypothesis that π is normal has not been proven or disproven. Since the advent of computers, a large number of digits of π have been available on which to perform statistical analysis. Yasumasa Kanada has performed detailed statistical analyses on the decimal digits of π and found them consistent with normality; for example, the frequency of the ten digits 0 to 9 were subjected to statistical significance tests, and no evidence of a pattern was found. Despite the fact that π‘s digits pass statistical tests for randomness, π contains some sequences of digits that may appear non-random to non-mathematicians, such as the Feynman point, which is a sequence of six consecutive 9s that begins at the 762nd decimal place of the decimal representation of π.
You can find your birthday in Pi. http://gc3.net84.net/pi.htm
(1) A Psalm of David, when he fled from Absalom his son. LORD, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.
(2) Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in G-d. Selah.
(3) But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
(4) I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.
(5) I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me.
(6) I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.
(7) Arise, O LORD; save me, O my G-d: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.
(8) Salvation belongeth unto the LORD: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.
(1) A Psalm of David. LORD, I cry unto thee: make haste unto me; give ear unto my voice, when I cry unto thee.
(2) Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.
(3) Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.
(4) Incline not my heart to any evil thing, to practise wicked works with men that work iniquity: and let me not eat of their dainties.
(5) Let the righteous smite me; it shall be a kindness: and let him reprove me; it shall be an excellent oil, which shall not break my head: for yet my prayer also shall be in their calamities.
(6) When their judges are overthrown in stony places, they shall hear my words; for they are sweet.
(7) Our bones are scattered at the grave’s mouth, as when one cutteth and cleaveth wood upon the earth.
(8) But mine eyes are unto thee, O GOD the Lord: in thee is my trust; leave not my soul destitute.
(9) Keep me from the snares which they have laid for me, and the gins of the workers of iniquity.
(10) Let the wicked fall into their own nets, whilst that I withal escape.
(1) To the chief Musician, Altaschith, Michtam of David; when Saul sent, and they watched the house to kill him. Deliver me from mine enemies, O my G-d: defend me from them that rise up against me.
(2) Deliver me from the workers of iniquity, and save me from bloody men.
(3) For, lo, they lie in wait for my soul: the mighty are gathered against me; not for my transgression, nor for my sin, O LORD.
(4) They run and prepare themselves without my fault: awake to help me, and behold.
(5) Thou therefore, O LORD G-d of hosts, the G-d of Israel, awake to visit all the heathen: be not merciful to any wicked transgressors. Selah.
(6) They return at evening: they make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city.
(7) Behold, they belch out with their mouth: swords are in their lips: for who, say they, doth hear?
(8) But thou, O LORD, shalt laugh at them; thou shalt have all the heathen in derision.
(9) Because of his strength will I wait upon thee: for G-d is my defence.
(10) The G-d of my mercy shall prevent me: G-d shall let me see my desire upon mine enemies.
(11) Slay them not, lest my people forget: scatter them by thy power; and bring them down, O Lord our shield.
(12) For the sin of their mouth and the words of their lips let them even be taken in their pride: and for cursing and lying which they speak.
(13) Consume them in wrath, consume them, that they may not be: and let them know that G-d ruleth in Jacob unto the ends of the earth. Selah.
(14) And at evening let them return; and let them make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city.
(15) Let them wander up and down for meat, and grudge if they be not satisfied.
(16) But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble.
(17) Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing: for G-d is my defence, and the G-d of my mercy.
(1) A Psalm of David. Judge me, O LORD; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in the LORD; therefore I shall not slide.
(2) Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.
(3) For thy lovingkindness is before mine eyes: and I have walked in thy truth.
(4) I have not sat with vain persons, neither will I go in with dissemblers.
(5) I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit with the wicked.
(6) I will wash mine hands in innocency: so will I compass thine altar, O LORD:
(7) That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.
(8) LORD, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth.
(9) Gather not my soul with sinners, nor my life with bloody men:
(10) In whose hands is mischief, and their right hand is full of bribes.
(11) But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity: redeem me, and be merciful unto me.
(12) My foot standeth in an even place: in the congregations will I bless the LORD.
(1) To the chief Musician on Neginoth, Maschil, A Psalm of David, when the Ziphims came and said to Saul, Doth not David hide himself with us? Save me, O G-d, by thy name, and judge me by thy strength.
(2) Hear my prayer, O G-d; give ear to the words of my mouth.
(3) For strangers are risen up against me, and oppressors seek after my soul: they have not set G-d before them. Selah.
(4) Behold, G-d is mine helper: the Lord is with them that uphold my soul.
(5) He shall reward evil unto mine enemies: cut them off in thy truth.
(6) I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy name, O LORD; for it is good.
(7) For he hath delivered me out of all trouble: and mine eye hath seen his desire upon mine enemies.
113total visits,2visits today