Twenty-one in a card game is called black jack twenty-one in the Bible is called giving the devil a black eye. We are in the 21st century the hour of Christ’s soon appearing. I was asked by Jesus to let you all know He is on His way.
Just as the first rebellion in heaven took place where Father tried to restore worship back to His Son’s throne by handing His lamps to a new cherub fresh off the creation line, it is happening again. Only this time it is the clergy who does not want to see the bringer of light. So they behave in the same way they did in heaven jealous of the covering made for the Son. (Genesis 37:3-4) Rather than assist him to bring back the lost they feel there is no need for the covering and turn him against G-d. (Genesis 37:31-32) What was the light Lucifer carried to restore worship in heaven? Is it not the light Jesus carried without revealing Jesus? As in heaven it is happening the same we learn nothing and the light bearer is not needed again. They are doing fine on their own, though it wont help your lost loved ones or the lost in general at all, but hey they are the appointed leaders of G-d’s church and they are doing just fine without me. I shine light tell them what is happening I get back false teacher rhetoric. FYI clergy and theologians of the Bible you need a woman to have a Son! So in prayer this week tell G-d who has enlightened you on these matters that I also have his peace plan and it is going to cost him everything in his treasury to make it happen. I pulled the lever and I won it came up all sevens.
Seven is a number that has spiritual significance to the true holy people of G-d. When configured in a triune nature 777 we have the 21 or Father and Son side by side these two are one. We know that one has remained with us until the end in the form of the Holy Spirit. When Joseph interprets Pharaohs seven years of plenty and seven years of harvest the passage begins at Genesis 41:15 and the years of plenty ends at Genesis 41:53 then seven years of famine (tribulation begins). The passages reveal G-d’s wisdom of 21 sevens.
(15) And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I have dreamed a dream, and there is none that can interpret it: and I have heard say of thee, that thou canst understand a dream to interpret it.
(16) And Joseph answered Pharaoh, saying, It is not in me: G-d shall give Pharaoh an answer of peace.
(17) And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, In my dream, behold, I stood upon the bank of the river:
(18) And, behold, there came up out of the river seven(1) kine, fatfleshed and well favoured; and they fed in a meadow:
(19) And, behold, seven(2) other kine came up after them, poor and very ill favoured and leanfleshed, such as I never saw in all the land of Egypt for badness:
(20) And the lean and the ill favoured kine did eat up the first seven(3) fat kine:
(21) And when they had eaten them up, it could not be known that they had eaten them; but they were still ill favoured, as at the beginning. So I awoke.
(22) And I saw in my dream, and, behold, seven(4) ears came up in one stalk, full and good:
(23) And, behold, seven(5) ears, withered, thin, and blasted with the east wind, sprung up after them:
(24) And the thin ears devoured the seven(6) good ears: and I told this unto the magicians; but there was none that could declare it to me.
(25) And Joseph said unto Pharaoh, The dream of Pharaoh is one: G-d hath shewed Pharaoh what he is about to do.
(26) The seven(7) good kine are seven(8) years; and the seven(9) good ears are seven(10) years: the dream is one.
(27) And the seven(11) thin and ill favoured kine that came up after them are seven(12) years; and the seven(13) empty ears blasted with the east wind shall be seven(14) years of famine.
(28) This is the thing which I have spoken unto Pharaoh: What G-d is about to do he sheweth unto Pharaoh.
(29) Behold, there come seven(15) years of great plenty throughout all the land of Egypt:
(30) And there shall arise after them seven(16) years of famine; and all the plenty shall be forgotten in the land of Egypt; and the famine shall consume the land;
(31) And the plenty shall not be known in the land by reason of that famine following; for it shall be very grievous.
(32) And for that the dream was doubled unto Pharaoh twice; it is because the thing is established by G-d, and G-d will shortly bring it to pass.
(33) Now therefore let Pharaoh look out a man discreet and wise, and set him over the land of Egypt.
(34) Let Pharaoh do this, and let him appoint officers over the land, and take up the fifth part of the land of Egypt in the seven(17) plenteous years.
(35) And let them gather all the food of those good years that come, and lay up corn under the hand of Pharaoh, and let them keep food in the cities.
(36) And that food shall be for store to the land against the seven(18) years of famine, which shall be in the land of Egypt; that the land perish not through the famine.
(37) And the thing was good in the eyes of Pharaoh, and in the eyes of all his servants.
(38) And Pharaoh said unto his servants, Can we find such a one as this is, a man in whom the Spirit of G-d is?
(39) And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as G-d hath shewed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art:
(40) Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou.
(41) And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, See, I have set thee over all the land of Egypt.
(42) And Pharaoh took off his ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph’s hand, and arrayed him in vestures of fine linen, and put a gold chain about his neck;
(43) And he made him to ride in the second chariot which he had; and they cried before him, Bow the knee: and he made him ruler over all the land of Egypt.
(44) And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I am Pharaoh, and without thee shall no man lift up his hand or foot in all the land of Egypt.
(45) And Pharaoh called Joseph’s name Zaphnathpaaneah; and he gave him to wife Asenath the daughter of Potipherah priest of On. And Joseph went out over all the land of Egypt.
(46) And Joseph was thirty years old when he stood before Pharaoh king of Egypt. And Joseph went out from the presence of Pharaoh, and went throughout all the land of Egypt.
(47) And in the seven(19) plenteous years the earth brought forth by handfuls.
(48) And he gathered up all the food of the seven(20) years, which were in the land of Egypt, and laid up the food in the cities: the food of the field, which was round about every city, laid he up in the same.
(49) And Joseph gathered corn as the sand of the sea, very much, until he left numbering; for it was without number.
(50) And unto Joseph were born two sons before the years of famine came, which Asenath the daughter of Potipherah priest of On bare unto him.
(51) And Joseph called the name of the firstborn Manasseh (England): For G-d, said he, hath made me forget all my toil, and all my father’s house.
(52) And the name of the second called he Ephraim (America): For G-d hath caused me to be fruitful in the land of my affliction.
(53) And the seven(21) years of plenteousness, that was in the land of Egypt, were ended.
Monday I worship 777
Tuesday I worship 777
Wednesday I worship 777
Thursday I worship 777
Friday I worship 777
Saturday I worship 777
Sunday I worship 777 For a total of 21
I have revealed hidden treasure and deep truths to you all. The insignia made in the crop circles of England the very seal of the house of G-d 777 made into an inverted pyramid surrounded by 888 or twenty and four scrolls. It is the same number of elders who surround G-d’s throne in heaven found in Revelation 4:4. One of those elders can be found in Genesis 4:4 and is here with you today to separate out all those who would offend G-d as revealed to you in Psalm 21.
(1) To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The king shall joy in thy strength, O LORD; and in thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!
(2) Thou hast given him his heart’s desire, and hast not withholden the request of his lips. Selah.
(3) For thou preventest him with the blessings of goodness: thou settest a crown of pure gold on his head.
(4) He asked life of thee, and thou gavest it him, even length of days for ever and ever.
(5) His glory is great in thy salvation: honour and majesty hast thou laid upon him.
(6) For thou hast made him most blessed for ever: thou hast made him exceeding glad with thy countenance.
(7) For the king trusteth in the LORD, and through the mercy of the most High he shall not be moved.
(8) Thine hand shall find out all thine enemies: thy right hand shall find out those that hate thee.
(9) Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of thine anger: the LORD shall swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire shall devour them.
(10) Their fruit shalt thou destroy from the earth, and their seed from among the children of men.
(11) For they intended evil against thee: they imagined a mischievous device, which they are not able to perform. (New World Order has No Peace plan.)
(12) Therefore shalt thou make them turn their back, when thou shalt make ready thine arrows upon thy strings against the face of them.
(13) Be thou exalted, LORD, in thine own strength: so will we sing and praise thy power.
The following video is of all things Episode 21 of a 36 part lecture by Walter Veith this one reveals why America was destroyed and many of our ministers may have assisted them in our downfall unless they repent they to may be left behind.
24total visits,2visits today