The Church is full of “Spirit Filled” 2 Corinthian 11:13-15 ministers of righteousness who have been preaching it most of their lives. They snicker at those who carry a KJV of the Bible they demand that people who stand on the word perform miracles, they are as wicked as the unbeliever but do it with finesse.
They have no clue as to what G-d is doing, they must pretend they do or jeopardize the control they have over their sheep.
When you only have thirty people as part of your flock don’t consider yourself something when you are nothing and your fruit proves it. If G-d gave you the tools to take down Satan’s kingdom than why haven’t you utilize them? Why do you think you can hold the whole world hostage and condemn the people and their families you claim to love?
I cannot turn stones into bread the power I have is greater, it is revealing the truth.
2 Corinthian 11:13-15 have never encountered Christ on a deep spiritual level, they have not been transformed into men of truth but speak with authority as if they were and they had. They speak of a false peace because they have no faith in the Prince of Peace.
Just because the word says they cry peace and safety does not mean it doesn’t exist or it is false nowhere in the word of G-d does the phrase “false peace” appear. The demons of hell were made to believe that it gave them that sense of we are winning mentality.
To the 2 Corinthian 11:13-15 Jesus is impotent, and they deny HIM the work HE initially accomplished by supporting a defunct purposeless Priesthood and siding with Jezebel.
You can tell they are frauds by their support of the Church of Rome and their end will be according to their works.
They are blind and cannot see what G-d is doing but act as if they know what is expected of them, show me where it says you are to interfere with G-d’s justice?
G-d has a surprise for these men, I like to call it the friends and family plan. G-d cursed even the children of Adam and Eve because they were part of the earth at the time the curse was placed upon it, for the sake of saving man. I know G-d desires to save souls to get them to the cross maybe these ministers will fight better for their families left in the tribulation better than they fought for HIS family before the tribulation. They will do better when the rubber meets the road.
It’s not about truth for them or setting souls free it is about maintaining control to keep people in the dark because a demon is behind them and that is why we have Paul warning us of such men.
They do not rightly divide the word but use the word like a Catholic Priest to create the simulation of strength and knowledge. They are rehearsed with years under their belt while I am a simple truck driver in transportation whose name divinely given interprets to a beautiful place.
The devil fears me and so does his ministers.
If I must do as they will, then there would be no justice. The enemy wanted to be like the most high G-d and well guess who is driving this vehicle?
Just as it has been for thousands of years and Christians will continue to be persecuted because of the stooges who serve Rome.
The image below is of the HOLY ONE surrounded by those wearing the outer garments and holding HIM back from doing HIS work. They do not understand what seven years of harvest means or seven years of famine. They are ignorantly monsters because the enemy has transformed them into preachers of righteousness void of truth.
They are holding hands and wearing the robes of religion keeping G-d trapped that is why He chooses his judge to expose the fakes. Why do Pentecostals stay away from the MacArthur’s of the world and side with the harlot? 2 Corinthians 11 tells you why!
When it comes to the word or the gifts they prefer the gifts over the word. Gift’s I might add that will someday be gone forever. What will they do then??? Probably get bored and lead another rebellion. However, I am assured that the word shall endure forever. Won’t they be surprised when the word people are taken and the Pentecostals who sided with the harlot are left behind?
The clergy is twelve with front and back vestments for 24 with 12 souls surrounding them outside who are trying to get to the main HOLY ONE the line that makes the trap is counted as one we have a total of 38 raised sections.
(1) A Psalm of David, to bring to remembrance. O LORD, rebuke me not in thy wrath: neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure.
(2) For thine arrows stick fast in me, and thy hand presseth me sore.
(3) There is no soundness in my flesh because of thine anger; neither is there any rest in my bones because of my sin.
(4) For mine iniquities are gone over mine head: as an heavy burden they are too heavy for me.
(5) My wounds stink and are corrupt because of my foolishness.
(6) I am troubled; I am bowed down greatly; I go mourning all the day long.
(7) For my loins are filled with a loathsome disease: and there is no soundness in my flesh.
(8) I am feeble and sore broken: I have roared by reason of the disquietness of my heart.
(9) Lord, all my desire is before thee; and my groaning is not hid from thee.
(10) My heart panteth, my strength faileth me: as for the light of mine eyes, it also is gone from me.
(11) My lovers and my friends stand aloof from my sore; and my kinsmen stand afar off.
(12) They also that seek after my life lay snares for me: and they that seek my hurt speak mischievous things, and imagine deceits all the day long.
(13) But I, as a deaf man, heard not; and I was as a dumb man that openeth not his mouth.
(14) Thus I was as a man that heareth not, and in whose mouth are no reproofs.
(15) For in thee, O LORD, do I hope: thou wilt hear, O Lord my God.
(16) For I said, Hear me, lest otherwise they should rejoice over me: when my foot slippeth, they magnify themselves against me.
(17) For I am ready to halt, and my sorrow is continually before me.
(18) For I will declare mine iniquity; I will be sorry for my sin.
(19) But mine enemies are lively, and they are strong: and they that hate me wrongfully are multiplied.
(20) They also that render evil for good are mine adversaries; because I follow the thing that good is.
(21) Forsake me not, O LORD: O my God, be not far from me.
(22) Make haste to help me, O Lord my salvation.
They are under the impression their god who they are waiting for “The Antichrist” who denies the truth and hides the word can do great feats to prove himself. Christ performed great miracles and those who believe in HIM will do likewise as HE said and greater.
If you read the word, you would know G-d’s sense of humor. Proverb 11:1 says that a balance tipped is an abomination to G-d the first carrier of light could not create a thing even though the angels insisted he do so to prove his worth, they to were blinded by all the precious stones and didn’t get the clearer message about the value G-d place on HIS SON.
Shall I do greater things than the first light bearer? Maybe we need another definition of Anti- Christ?
Those who side with the harlot and jump around saying they are spirit filled and can do all those Pentecostal things they are sottish children playing on the train tracks and not standing on the word.
The Antichrist spirit is the one who hides the word while defending another. They side with the Jezebel spirit and if I do what they expect of me will I be honoring G-d or dishonoring HIM?
I do not need the peace plan I know what it is. So when you are ready devil to silence your minions behind the pulpit I will give it to you!
Come out of her my people!
40total visits,6visits today