As a ready writer for the Lord, I can place up a lot of words and shadow the point I was trying to make some of you may have gotten it, others not so easy.
Those who claim more of the Spirit of G-d in them gravitate away from those who stand on the word, know the word, and love the word. Men of G-d who bow their knee but lack the Holy Spirit that we confess to having more of.
While gravitating more with a group who has hidden the word, lied about who they are and committed numerous atrocities in the name of Jesus. Who have built their own gallows?
So it appears to heavenly Father that Pentecostals, care less about the word and cause others to stumble by embracing the frauds and not the word.
2 Corinthians 6:14
(14) Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
2 Corinthians 11:12-15
(12) But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.
(13) For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
(14) And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
(15) Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
Siding with the enemies of G-d is a wrong move. Clearly, he has allowed them to expose themselves by allowing them to turn America into what Germany once was just before the internment camps and the killing of Jews and it was so that we could win them all to the truth of who they are and whom they truly followed to get here.
They will be called least in the kingdom of heaven for having broken not the least commandment but one of the four greatest commandments number two. We can then use them as they used us. Only this time to set others free and in the process those who love the word stand on the word and bow their knee will see the wisdom of it all and be filled with the HOLY SPIRIT like us.
(1) And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
(2) And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
(3) For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
(4) And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
His people are in her, and obviously, they are not gone into heaven in some rapture.
We are to rightly divide the word and set the lost free.
(5) For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
(6) Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.
(7) How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
Brother Abel whose Heavenly Step Father is Able.