The Bible says we are worse than an infidel if we do not provide for our family. It is a word we seem to be hearing a lot lately, and Allah is coming for his little seven-year rule, and I warn you he has no Son. That’s probably why he is so angry all the time? No sons meant he never had a girlfriend or anyone to love, it truly is sad when you think about it. A G-d, who does not know love or understand Romance and joy, is not a G-d I want to spend eternity with, do you?
He is coming to rule just before Jesus sets up HIS 1000 year reign on the earth and we should prepare for them both accordingly. We should prepare to leave something behind for our families especially the 144,000 to not do so would make us worse than infidels.
Jesus is coming for his bride first while the others will see what is clearly coming for them. Father is turning HIS face towards Israel before we leave. These are the waters of Noah to HIM. Preparation is necessary for the transitioning of power. Darkness has us looking at Genesis six while those of the light Noah where to look.
(8) In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer.
(9) For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.
There will be marrying and giving in marriage, who doesn’t like a good wedding? The first miracle Jesus did was at a wedding and what percentage of water are we? Is the last miracle going to be anything like the first miracle? I believe it is, what say you? If you live in darkness, you are scrambling to give us anything but hope.
It is pretribulation though tribulation has always been with us, the real horror has not begun until the seven years of the Antichrist begin. Which is after the peace accord is signed and the earth cries peace and safety, and I only can see one peace plan for the world, as does G-d. Thay’s why I get the money when my time comes. Sure it’s temporary peace, but that’s because Jesus has not fully arrived to wipe out all the wicked completely.
<<<<<HE sent HIS lamps ahead of HIM and found another bringer of light, who is the horse of Revelation 6:2 light exposes darkness and who doesn’t like that?
Isaiah 26:19-21 KJV
(19) Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.
(20) Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.
(21) For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.
The antichrists according to the inquisition and the kings on the hill have always been Protestant men which to them makes sense, since they can only be the true Church according to their delusion of what Christ meant concerning the rock. Which makes it the only prophecy they have ever gotten right. I promise you all, as a Protestant man of G-d, I will be the best Antichrist you ever seen, pinky swear.
All my life the devil said I couldn’t do anything right so, I know I’m going to screw this up to. I will need arrows because the first white horse doesn’t have any. So I need to use another’s arrows since I only ever had one, and the devil beguiled him he is to me the Prince of princes.
(4) As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.
(5) Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.
Daniel 8:25 as for the magnification of the heart its after the peace agreement is signed. By peace, he shall destroy many. Again I assure you I only know one peace plan. However, it is tough to remain humble when you solve the greatest puzzle the world has ever witnessed I desire to do it all to the glory of the LORD Jesus Christ who made life possible.
Abel was a shepherd at the beginning and the first casualty of the war, with the first being last it is not hard to see what we are doing. First head injury, last head injury. First respected Genesis 4:4 I was led to find G-d’s honor attacked in Egypt to show that the respect sticks. A three-year rule should not make anyone jealous it is showing the lost what they are missing out on. G-d requires balance and the enemy needs another body to reign in as G-d in the Earth and well Proverbs 11:1.
If I ever say one does not need Jesus then someone else is driving the chariot. If the Church is gone by this time, go quietly if found and refuse any implant that would tag you his for eternity, head chopping by Allah’s people is quick and painless whatever you do, do not deny the LORD who bought you at the cross with HIS redeeming blood.
Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of G-d, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Without Christ life as we know it could never be. You cannot have a Son without a woman, and I dare any theologian to disagree. Every great society needs a leader, and Jesus just happens to be ours. HE is the King of kings and the king maker.
Moses, who had a great relationship with G-d, was left out of the promised land for several reasons. We know why they walked in circles 40 years, and I warn you we don’t have forty years to contemplate our navel, this is going to happen very fast to keep the backsliding down.
Moses struck the rock twice when all he needed to do is SPEAK to the rock, and it would have poured forth its waters. The rock represents Christ, and he only needed to be sacrificed smitten with the rod once. The promised land represents heaven; we know Moses went to heaven, however symbolically in the earth, he did not enter the promised land, that we “Born Again Saints” in the last exodus will certainly enter.
If you do not have a conversion story then there has been no conversion, it is a moment you cannot forget. How can a dead priesthood bring life to a dead people? It is not a group thing it is an individual moment for everyone John 3:8. Those who insist on the daily sacrificing of Jesus will not enter into the resurrection, Daniel 8:12.
So Moses not entering in is a message to us because he struck the rock twice. All we need to do is humble ourselves see our need and speak to the LORD, and the waters of life will pour forth.
We see a leader is left on this side of the resurrection a leader of G-d’s people. Satan gives it away in wrestling for Moses body it will be a leader of G-d’s people, and it will be after an Exodus so we can safely say it is pretribulation.
The angels are leaving behind many whom they know offend G-d it has all been mentioned by Jesus that he was sending them to do the separation in the end time harvest Matthew 13:41-42.
There are going to be left behind many Christians some purposeful we know them as the 144,000 some in name only who never surrendered to the work of Christ fully and found no value in Christs honor or what we are doing to win them all, souls who were not born of the Spirit of G-d. Who like Pharisees and Sadducees have lots of words and knowledge but no spirit?
Timothy 5:8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.
5 and 8 are two of my favorite numbers in scripture.
Have you or your Church prepared for the provision of your co-workers in Christ left behind in the tribulation? We need too, and G-d has seen that need, he has provided me the opportunity to set something aside for them. I am who I say I am, or I’m in a lot of trouble, and all I seek is people to be genuine with Jesus and me. You don’t have to like me, but I assure you, this site testifies of G-d’s love for me and his hand on my life.
2 Corinthians 6:1-18 KJV
(1) We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of G-d in vain.
(2) (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)
(3) Giving no offence in any thing, that the ministry be not blamed:
(4) But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of G-d, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses,
(5) In stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings;
(6) By pureness, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned,
(7) By the word of truth, by the power of G-d, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left,
(8) By honour and dishonour, by evil report and good report: as deceivers, and yet true;
(9) As unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and, behold, we live; as chastened, and not killed;
(10) As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things. (Biblical 6:10’s always a favorite of mine Born 6/10/59).
(Biblical 6:10’s are always a favorite of mine Born 6/10/59 which adds to 75 Psalm 75:2
555 5 times is 75 5’s the communication industry does not use the exchange 555, but G-d has left it for himself to communicate with in these last days…call now Jeremiah 33:3 phone lines are open, and we are standing by.)
(11) O ye Corinthians, our mouth is open unto you, our heart is enlarged.
(12) Ye are not straitened in us, but ye are straitened in your own bowels.
(13) Now for a recompence in the same, (I speak as unto my children,) be ye also enlarged.
(14) Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
(15) And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
(16) And what agreement hath the temple of G-d with idols? for ye are the temple of the living G-d; as G-d hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their G-d, and they shall be my people.
G-d can hardly be in those who place stumbling blocks in the path of others and defend those who do. Come out of her my people if you do not know who she is then you cannot possibly be born from above. The HOLY SPIRIT leads us to all truth, when she repents so will many others she kept from Christ. If you felt G-d in a Catholic liturgy, then you don’t know G-d.
(17) Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
(18) And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
5total visits,4visits today