Jesus warned us of a time on planet earth that would become the worst the world has ever seen.
(3) And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
(4) And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
(5) For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
(6) And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
(7) For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
(8) All these are the beginning of sorrows.
(9) Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake.
(10) And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
(11) And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
(12) And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
(13) But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
(14) And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
(15) When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
(16) Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
(17) Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
(18) Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
(19) And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
(20) But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
(21) For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
After all we are in the 21st century and the church needs to do something to get as many to the cross as they can rapture happens only once and we know G-d is going to use his creature to bring about his wrath on wicked servants and the just plain wicked. They (demons) need all nations to unite they need a peace plan. Psalm 21:11
(22) And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.
(23) Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
(24) For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Think Substantiation another name for a Catholic Priest is Alter Christus.
People falling under the Spirit??? At a Benny Hinn crusade. If there is any sick among you call the elders and lay hands and pray the prayer of faith.
(25) Behold, I have told you before.
(26) Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
Angels will assist me in throwing the serpent into the bottomless pit. I’m not Christ but I’m a real good friend and adopted Brother. A covering of another kind and that is why I have access to 700 billion. Psalm 75:2.
(27) For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
(28) For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
(29) Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
(30) And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
(31) And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
(32) Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
(33) So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
(34) Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
(35) Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
(36) But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
(37) But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
(38) For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
(39) And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
(40) Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
(41) Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
(42) Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
(43) But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
(44) Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
(45) Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
(46) Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
(47) Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
(48) But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
(49) And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
(50) The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
(51) And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Now I have been to several churches that boast large amounts of land I would prefer we expand the buildings while doing a great harvest. However, these property owners who know me also know Church properties have always been the haven for grave sites.
They could get money for renting their property to FEMA to place these wonderful plastic corpse coffin/ vaults on their properties. Paid for with our tax dollars.
After WWII Eisenhower had a documentary created as to what our troops had come upon in Germany so we would not forget the horrors done to over 6 million Jews and political prisoners.
The Bible tells us the heart of man is wicked and who can understand it? The elite hates America and would like to make us into a slave society so that they can live deliciously on top of the hill. The priesthood thinks it is their right to rule over us so we are dependant on them. Those who have the money have the power. G-d want’s HIS church to have the power, not the ecclesiastical traitors who would have Christ pulled out of heaven and sacrificed a million times a day in a mock sacrifice.
War is profit and those who are at the top want it all. Praise G-d the early beginnings of man armed only with spears and swords survived the millions of Dinosaurs that roamed the earth six thousand years ago that have provided us with this abundance of fossil fuel. Could I be right that it was six thousand years before man was created? G-d made everything man needed in six days. There was a battle in heaven before man was made.
Jeremiah 4:22 For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.
Earth is the classroom to teach both man and angel. Do you know what is good and what is evil?
It is good to praise the Lord and give honor to HIS holy name.
It is good to love your neighbor.
It is good to wait until you are married before having sex respect your future mate and wait.
G-d made man and woman to procreate and outside of this natural purpose is unnatural meaning it is not good.
It is good to share with those who have a need.
It is good to respect the authority G-d puts in place that honors HIM and loves HIS word.
It is good to call upon the name of the LORD for those who do shall be saved!
99total visits,2visits today