Could the spirit of Enoch be here living in another body? To return when the church is gone would mean nothing to those who never read the Bible which is everyone who will be left behind. It would be like my neighbor who no one knows beginning to preach. If God sent him (Enoch) to win souls he must be here now, like me he needs to awaken. People need to know why he is here before we leave. This is about getting the lost under and washed in the blood.
I listened to this audio book a number of times this past week and each time pulled a new treasure that confirms the Bible and the hour we are in. How cool would it be to know Enoch who walked with God and was taken? I would love to be close to someone who knew Jesus intimately wouldn’t you? I love those who love God who are not the wolves leading the flock Enoch warns about in the end times. This book was primarily written for the end generation the generation facing the final tribulation it says so right in the first part of it.
1. The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect ⌈⌈and⌉⌉ righteous, who will be living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked ⌈⌈and godless⌉⌉ are to be removed.
Why now has it become so important? To support the truth and expose the error of the false teachers like claiming the Son’s of Seth are the Son’s of God. How ridiculous! Enoch said it was the angels! Meaning they took on flesh when they rebelled against God. Meaning the first wave sent out of heaven led by Lucifer also took on flesh. Run away from false teachers who say they did not when God’s word clearly says they did right there in Genesis 6:3. Not ancient aliens but fallen angels built monumental stone structures before God made man, Jeremiah 4:25-26.
Why is it important? The effigy of the Son in Egypt that’s why! If HE be lifted God will draw all men unto HIM! I’m here to destroy Satan’s kingdom and he has ministers of God in pulpits all over trying to stop me. Question: Is the Son of God’s honor worth anything?
CHAPTER VI (6).
1. And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. 2. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: ‘Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.’ 3. And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: ‘I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.’ 4. And they all answered him and said: ‘Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.’ 5. Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 6. And they were in all two hundred; who descended ⌈in the days⌉ of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 7. And these are the names of their leaders: Sêmîazâz, their leader, Arâkîba, Râmêêl, Kôkabîêl, Tâmîêl, Râmîêl, Dânêl, Êzêqêêl, Barâqîjâl, Asâêl, Armârôs, Batârêl, Anânêl, Zaqîêl, Samsâpêêl, Satarêl, Tûrêl, Jômjâêl, Sariêl. 8. These are their chiefs of tens.
Daniel chapter 10 refers to them as Prince of Persia and the kings of Persia according to Gabriel’s account. False teachers try to say the Prince of Persia is the Devil. No, he is not the Devil’s strong hold and power position is over Rome.
Enoch CHAPTER CIII (103)
We have toiled laboriously and had no satisfaction in our toil;
And we have become the food of the sinners and the unrighteous,
And they have laid their yoke heavily upon us.
12. They have had dominion over us that hated us and smote us;
And to those that hated us we have bowed our necks
But they pitied us not.
13. We desired to get away from them that we might escape and be at rest,
But found no place whereunto we should flee and be safe from them.
14. And are complained to the rulers in our tribulation,
And cried out against those who devoured us,
But they did not attend to our cries
And would not hearken to our voice.
15. And they helped those who robbed us and devoured us and those who made us few; and they concealed their oppression, and they did not remove from us the yoke of those that devoured us and dispersed us and murdered us, and they concealed their murder, and remembered not that they had lifted up their hands against us.
Who could this be speaking about? Hint: Is this cookie the body of Christ? NO!!!! Kill the heretic!
Inquisitional minds want to know why is it Catholic’s seen every Protestant in the beginning as an Antichrist? How convenient for the Priesthood!
CHAPTER CIV (104).
1. I swear unto you, that in heaven the angels remember you for good before the glory of the Great One: and your names are written before the glory of the Great One. 2. Be hopeful; for aforetime ye were put to shame through ill and affliction; but now ye shall shine as the lights of heaven, ye shall shine and ye shall be seen, and the portals of heaven shall be opened to you. 3. And in your cry, cry for judgement, and it shall appear to you; for all your tribulation shall be visited on the rulers, and on all who helped those who plundered you. 4. Be hopeful, and cast not away your hopes for ye shall have great joy as the angels of heaven. 5. What shall ye be obliged to do? Ye shall not have to hide on the day of the great judgement and ye shall not be found as sinners, and the eternal judgement shall be far from you for all the generations of the world. 6. And now fear not, ye righteous, when ye see the sinners growing strong and prospering in their ways: be not companions with them, but keep afar from their violence; for ye shall become companions of the hosts of heaven.
7. And, although ye sinners say: “All our sins shall not be searched out and be written down,” nevertheless they shall write down all your sins every day.
8. And now I show unto you that light and darkness, day and night, see all your sins. 9. Be not godless in your hearts, and lie not and alter not the words of uprightness, nor charge with lying the words of the Holy Great One, nor take account of your idols; for all your lying and all your godlessness issue not in righteousness but in great sin. 10. And now I know this mystery, that sinners will alter and pervert the words of righteousness in many ways, and will speak wicked words, and lie, and practice great deceits, and write books concerning their words.
11. But when they write down truthfully all my words in their languages, and do not change or minish ought from my words but write them all down truthfully–all that I first testified concerning them. 12. Then, I know another mystery, that books will be given to the righteous and the wise to become a cause of joy and uprightness and much wisdom.
13. And to them shall the books be given, and they shall believe in them and rejoice over them, and then shall all the righteous who have learnt there from all the paths of uprightness be recompensed.’
CHAPTER CV (105).
1. In those days the Lord bade (them) to summon and testify to the children of earth concerning their wisdom: Show (it) unto them; for ye are their guides, and a recompense over the whole earth. 2. For I and My son will be united with them for ever in the paths of uprightness in their lives; and ye shall have peace: rejoice, ye children of uprightness. Amen.
24total visits,3visits today